HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kovalev video

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-07-2006, 08:08 PM
  #1
Le Tricolore
J-E-T-S!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 29,871
vCash: 152
Kovalev video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ovalev&pl=true

found it while browsing google.video.com.

enjoy.

Le Tricolore is offline  
Old
04-07-2006, 08:09 PM
  #2
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,667
vCash: 500
Is there a way to change Google.ca to Google.com, for some reason I can't go on google.com, it automaticaly brings me to the canadian version, from which I can't browse vids.

Edit; That video isn't good, the montages Kovalev10? made are much better. That video only shows the same footage 15 times over.

Shabutie is offline  
Old
04-07-2006, 08:12 PM
  #3
Le Tricolore
J-E-T-S!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 29,871
vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie
Is there a way to change Google.ca to Google.com, for some reason I can't go on google.com, it automaticaly brings me to the canadian version, from which I can't browse vids.

Edit; That video isn't good, the montages Kovalev10? made are much better. That video only shows the same footage 15 times over.
http://video.google.com/

should work.

Le Tricolore is offline  
Old
04-07-2006, 08:18 PM
  #4
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,667
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb45
Ronaldinho > Kovalev x 100000

Shabutie is offline  
Old
04-07-2006, 09:18 PM
  #5
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou
 
Myron Gaines*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,391
vCash: 500
Thanks men, how can I download it without having to install that google thing?

Myron Gaines* is offline  
Old
04-08-2006, 09:23 AM
  #6
komisakick ass
Registered User
 
komisakick ass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Top Titty, Qc
Posts: 733
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie
Ronaldinho > Kovalev x 100000
Ronaldinho...oh my god...the crossbar 4 times in a row and the ball never hit the ground oh **** everybody should watch this...just wright Ronaldinho in the search tool bar

that is freakin amazing, i can't believe it and he looks like he could have do it 100 times


komisakick ass is offline  
Old
04-08-2006, 09:38 AM
  #7
raz123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 200
vCash: 500
Possibly the worst video over.



-r

raz123 is offline  
Old
04-08-2006, 09:46 AM
  #8
Paxton Fettel
Registered User
 
Paxton Fettel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,346
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by komisakick ***
Ronaldinho...oh my god...the crossbar 4 times in a row and the ball never hit the ground oh **** everybody should watch this...just wright Ronaldinho in the search tool bar

that is freakin amazing, i can't believe it and he looks like he could have do it 100 times

guys, Ronaldinho's video is a fake one. I thought everyone knows that

Paxton Fettel is offline  
Old
04-08-2006, 09:47 AM
  #9
Simknows
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montréal
Posts: 147
vCash: 500
Ronaldinho

Simknows is offline  
Old
04-08-2006, 10:20 AM
  #10
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,667
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTM_17
guys, Ronaldinho's video is a fake one. I thought everyone knows that
Possible, I thought the Ronaldo (Brasilian one) was fake, and someone told me it was real. It is entirely possible that you're right though, I mean it is completely Unreal. Still I wasn't talking about that video, I was talking about all the Montages from games, their's about 50 billion of them. Same with C.Ronaldo and Henry. I could spend days on video.google.com

Shabutie is offline  
Old
04-08-2006, 10:49 AM
  #11
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
It's a complete fake....part of a Nike commercial I think.... CGI dude.... I don't doubt the guy can nail the crossbar repeatedly.... I do however think it is 100% impossible to get the ball to come back to you 4 times in a row....

Anthony P is offline  
Old
04-08-2006, 11:21 AM
  #12
ryanghg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 764
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P
It's a complete fake....part of a Nike commercial I think.... CGI dude.... I don't doubt the guy can nail the crossbar repeatedly.... I do however think it is 100% impossible to get the ball to come back to you 4 times in a row....
It's partly fake...Nike admitted that Ronaldhino could get it to come back twice in a row....but after that it was fake...

still pretty amazing.

ryanghg is offline  
Old
04-08-2006, 11:33 AM
  #13
komisakick ass
Registered User
 
komisakick ass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Top Titty, Qc
Posts: 733
vCash: 500
I feel dumb to have beleive this, even if I said I can't beleive it.
So the Lebron James is fake to?

komisakick ass is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.