HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tjutin

Closed Thread

Old
10-30-2003, 09:53 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Tjutin

i hate to say he is the real deal but he deserves a spot on this team more than a few of our defenseman. (kasper mironov malkahov)
with leetch coming back it would seem this will push tjutin down the depth chart even more. so here are my questions. Is there a fair market for mironov or malkhov? lets say we get picks for these guys or send them to hartford. would anybody here mind this as our defense

leetch poti
tjutin devries
bouchard kasper

i think these are the best 6 guys in our organization and should be playing? am i wrong

Old
10-30-2003, 09:57 AM
JCProdigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jar jar links
i hate to say he is the real deal but he deserves a spot on this team more than a few of our defenseman. (kasper mironov malkahov)
with leetch coming back it would seem this will push tjutin down the depth chart even more. so here are my questions. Is there a fair market for mironov or malkhov? lets say we get picks for these guys or send them to hartford. would anybody here mind this as our defense

leetch poti
tjutin devries
bouchard kasper

i think these are the best 6 guys in our organization and should be playing? am i wrong
Except for the "hate to say" comment (why would you hate to say he's the real deal?? That's a good thing right?) I think you might have the first post where you won't have everybody yelling at you.

Old
10-30-2003, 10:02 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCProdigy
Except for the "hate to say" comment (why would you hate to say he's the real deal?? That's a good thing right?) I think you might have the first post where you won't have everybody yelling at you.
im a mush! if i say it it wont come true.

Old
10-30-2003, 11:28 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

At this point, the organization gives guys like Tyutin little room to fail, and little icetime to prove himself. Thats not really a good situation for any rookie coming into the league. It's really about his icetime and how much the coaches work with him & the room they'll give him to learn from his mistakes.

I say he's going to be a very good D-man, but not great. At this rate, i'd be tickled if he ends up being a steady, but unspectacular, D-man like Chris Phillips of Ottawa.

Closed Thread