HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Mezei

Closed Thread

Old
10-30-2003, 01:24 PM
Boondock Saint

vCash: 500
Mezei

Did anyone else see the Panthers/Flyers highlights from last night??

Mezei had two huge hits and then thumped Roenick??? (I think).

I would love to try to get this guy out of Florida along with Weiss for Comrie....

If Semenov could start using his size like Mezei was last night, he would be unbelievable.

With Krajicek, Novak, Mezei, Kudroc, Van Ryn, Lilja and Biron along with Bouwmeester, the Panthers have an absolute GLUT of young talented d-men.

With their strength in this area, they might be a little bit more willing to let one of these guys go.

I would target Krajicek, Mezei and possibly Van Ryn.

Old
10-30-2003, 01:39 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock Saint
Did anyone else see the Panthers/Flyers highlights from last night??

Mezei had two huge hits and then thumped Roenick??? (I think).

I would love to try to get this guy out of Florida along with Weiss for Comrie....

If Semenov could start using his size like Mezei was last night, he would be unbelievable.

With Krajicek, Novak, Mezei, Kudroc, Van Ryn, Lilja and Biron along with Bouwmeester, the Panthers have an absolute GLUT of young talented d-men.

With their strength in this area, they might be a little bit more willing to let one of these guys go.

I would target Krajicek, Mezei and possibly Van Ryn.
Mezei is certainly the guy to go for. I, to be honest expected the Oilers to try and get him from the Isles. I mean imagine a pairing of Mezei and Semenov!!! That would easily be the biggest defensive pairing in NHL history!! Maybe Mezei's grit could ware off on Semenov, and Semi's poise could ware off on Mezei.

Old
10-30-2003, 01:40 PM
Larry Fisher
HFB Partner

I couldn't agree more...

I think Florida should be one of our top 3 options as far trading partners.

We have some guys that would interest Keenan and i believe Comrie interests Duddley.

To Florida: Comrie, Pisani and a 2nd rounder/Rita

To Edmonton: Mezei/Van Ryan, Stephen Weiss, and a 2nd rounder

I could see it...we might give up more than we get in return but i think that might be the way it shapes up in the end despite KLO's refusal!

Closed Thread