HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Geez...

Closed Thread

Old
10-31-2003, 04:48 AM
dawgbone

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Would everyone really be happier if Salo was facing 10 more shots per game that were all easily handled?

Because everyone is bringing up his numbers, which isn't completely fair. I mean, he only faced 21 shots against Calgary, but 2 of them were cross-crease passes that no goalie would stop... crap like that is going to kill your average.

He wasn't at his best against St. Louis or Colorado, but aside from those 2 games (which are the primary reason for his numbers being bad), he has played well. You could make the argument that Salo cost them the St. Louis game (although once they had the 3-0 lead, everyone forgot to play hockey), but aside from that, Any of the losses were no where near his fault.

I mean he gave up 3 goals against Vancouver on 18 shots, all of them cross-crease passes, 1 goal against Calgary on a power play...

No, Salo hasn't stolen any games... part of that has been the fact that the team defence in front of him has been pretty solid, with the exception of some very bad decisions, most of which resulting in cross-crease passes.

Old
10-31-2003, 05:22 AM
Marconius

Quote:
Originally Posted by chit94
I have no confidence in him anymore. (actually it went away sometime last year). But I get nervous every time there is a shot on net, or if he goes behind the net to handle the puck. He is not playing like he did 2 years ago.

I feel the same way. Salo began the season extremely shakey, the last few games he seems to have shaped up a bit though. I think the problem a lot of people have with him are the same things being said about Pisani. They're both playing adequetly, but thats it, nothing more. When Pisani plays adequately, meaning hes not a defensive liability, but he doesn't create anything either, its one thing. But when your highest paid player isn't contributing anything above and beyond the average, we have a problem. Salo got the win last night, good for him, but I also think it was one of the few games where Salo didn't have to be especially solid to get the win, he merely had to be average.
Don't read this as a specific critique against the BJ game, because like I said, he DID play as well as he had too. This is more of a building frustration since last season. The fact is we pay Salo to steal the odd game and he hasn't. We can easily pick up a goalie at half the price who will play average and not steal us any games either.

Old
10-31-2003, 05:23 AM
Hemmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowlicker
on the Vyborny goal, it looked like the oilers D and forwards were all trying to play goal, which resulted in Salo having his vision totally blocked.
You do know that this is a habitual practice of teams that have no confidence in their goaltender...

Old
10-31-2003, 05:32 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmer
You do know that this is a habitual practice of teams that have no confidence in their goaltender...
No, it's a reaction in a pannicked state by players who forgot what they were supposed to be doing.

Generally, one guy will try and cover up high, but all 3 had the same idea, and no one went after either the puck, or Vborny... I've seen Rob Blake do the same things to Patrick Roy, and are you saying there is no confidence there?

Old
10-31-2003, 05:35 AM
Mr Sakich

salo played a decent game. He was much better than the players in front of his net so any discussion should be on the defensive coverage before blaming tommy.

Is he playing his best hockey ? The answer is obviously No.

Is his confidence at an all-time high? Again, the answer is obviously No.

Can his defense do better - Yes.

Can he regain his form ? Yes

WIll He? - I think he will.

Old
10-31-2003, 05:44 AM
Marconius

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowlicker
I am getting so sick of these "what is wrong with salo" posts. And then having someone go through a lengthy description of how salo actually didnt have a bad game, followed by a comment "still, I dont like him, he should have had a shutout,... lets trade him NOW for a young unproven goalie".
Thats our point, though. Salo isn't playing bad enough to get pulled every game or anything, but he is NOT playing like the highest paid player should play.So if Salo is going to steal as many games as a "young unproven goalie" (none), why not trade him, save a few million and try and trade for a firstline defenceman/forward

Old
10-31-2003, 05:52 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sakich
salo played a decent game. He was much better than the players in front of his net so any discussion should be on the defensive coverage before blaming tommy.

Is he playing his best hockey ? The answer is obviously No.

Is his confidence at an all-time high? Again, the answer is obviously No.

Can his defense do better - Yes.

Can he regain his form ? Yes

WIll He? - I think he will.
You and me can't see any more eye to eye on this subject. The point of Tommy not being good is credible. He hasn't been as good as he can be. But first and foremost, the team playing defense in front of him has been worse then his play in net.

Old
10-31-2003, 05:59 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconius
Thats our point, though. Salo isn't playing bad enough to get pulled every game or anything, but he is NOT playing like the highest paid player should play.So if Salo is going to steal as many games as a "young unproven goalie" (none), why not trade him, save a few million and try and trade for a firstline defenceman/forward
Because you get what happened last night... Dennis almost stole the game, but he gave up 2, possibly 3 goals that he would love to have back.

On the first goal, he kicked the rebound directly onto Dvorak's stick... I mean Dvo didn't even have to move, the puck ended right back up on his forehand.

Bergeron's goal was a slapshot from the slot, but Denis might have stopped it had he been at the top of the crease, as opposed to down on the blue ice.

Smith's goal was definitely one he should have stopped... he was down way to early on the play.

Why is everyone complaining about how Salo didn't steal the game??? The Oilers won didn't they? My God, let the Salo bashing rest at least a day.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:00 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thome_26
You and me can't see any more eye to eye on this subject. The point of Tommy not being good is credible. He hasn't been as good as he can be. But first and foremost, the team playing defense in front of him has been worse then his play in net.
And it isn't like they have played bad... I mean they are giving up something like 22 shots per game or so...

The problem has been very costly breakdowns that have resulted in very high quality scoring chances by players who have too much time.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:05 AM
Marconius

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
Because you get what happened last night... Dennis almost stole the game, but he gave up 2, possibly 3 goals that he would love to have back.

On the first goal, he kicked the rebound directly onto Dvorak's stick... I mean Dvo didn't even have to move, the puck ended right back up on
Why is everyone complaining about how Salo didn't steal the game??? The Oilers won didn't they? My God, let the Salo bashing rest at least a day.
I'm not complaining that Salo didn't steal last nights game, like I said, he didn't have to (and he shouldn't have to against a 0-5 club), but he should have stolen us at least one game in the 80 games.....and he hasn't. You imply Denis should have had some of those goals. I've seen Salo get scored on in the exact same manner since the Olympics. Salo may have outplayed Denis yesterday (although that is certainly up for debate), but he sure hasn't been a 'step above' someone like Denis, which his salary indicates he should be

Old
10-31-2003, 06:05 AM
LawnDemon

salo played average last night by league standards... he made the saves he was expected to make. i just hope what we saw last night isn't his "A game" now - and it could very well be. what i mean is this: as a former goalie i can point out three problems with his game (overall, not just last night):

1 - he is guessing
2 - he is not controlling rebounds
3 - he is overcompensating for his lack of confidence

dawgbone - you are obviously a goalie yourself. not sure about you windowlicker but it's plausible. you must be as that is the only rational reason i can see for your aggressive stance in this and other salo threads.
- would either of you disagree with my three points above? (i know dawgbone will on principle...)
- would either of you honestly suggest that the oilers are better with salo than they would be with, say, a noronen/conklin platoon and 3 million dollars worth of added experience on defense (salo's salary)?

now, as a former goalie I know how incredibly hard it can be to get out of a slump. in fact, the reason my hockey career ended was because i could never find my confidence coming back from an injury (and because i wasn't very good).

salo is in a VERY bad slump that has lasted almost 1 full calendar year. I remember about 10 years ago there was another former "elite" goalie who simply "lost it". i'm talking about a former vezina winner who no longer plays in the NHL. the similarities in their play is striking (both look(ed) lost in the crease, play(ed)ing out of position, not controlling rebounds, etc). The fans stuck by him for a while but eventually they started turning. only the most desperate ones were saying he could "regain his form" in the end... can anyone guess who I'm talking about?

anyway, as sad as it makes me, I honestly feel that salo is going to disappear as fast as Jim Carey (answer for above) did when he lost his game. the oilers need to move in to the "post salo" era and the sooner they do it the better. it's hard to turn your back on a guy who has played a number of solid seasons for edmonton. i'm sure it was hard for the bruins to let Jim Carey go too (especially conisdering what they gave the caps to get him) but they weren't going to win consistently with him in net...

Old
10-31-2003, 06:19 AM
xauxi

For me, to be an elite goalie, Salo has to be like his own performance long before. He used to be very agile, springing from corner to corner, and getting up very quick when he was down. Not of those moves that I have seen on Tommy since last year. He is slow, and you could see almost every shot at him got rebound. Tommy just reacts after the shooting now, instead of preacting as before. Although we can see his calmness from his face, but, after each goal scored on him, we can see the deperate, yet, scared looks...(just like after he got scored on the Olympic game). I have paid a lot of attention on Salo, and I still think he will have a hard time regain his form. We can defend as much as we could on his performance for his layalty, his past performance, but the number is the FACT, and not irrignorable.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:20 AM
Mr Sakich

the average salary of starting goalies is 3.5 mill per year so salo is not grossly over-paid. I get a little irked when people call him our highest paid player. Of he couse he is our highest paid player. Most starting goalies are at the top or very near to the top of their teams' salary structure.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:24 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDemon
salo played average last night by league standards... he made the saves he was expected to make although as a former goalie i can point out three problems with his game (overall, not just last night):

1 - he is guessing

dawgbone - you are obviously a goalie yourself. not sure about you windowlicker but it's plausible. you must be as that is the only rational reason i can see for your aggressive stance in this and other salo threads.
- would either of you disagree with my three points above? (i know dawgbone will on principle...)
- would either of you honestly suggest that the oilers are better with salo than they would be with, say, a noronen/conklin platoon and 3 million dollars worth of added defense (salo's salary)?
1. Salo has always been a player who relied on instincts more than anything else. He would always anticipate the pass across, or whatever, which is one of the reasons why he made (and still does) make a lot of difficult saves look very routine. So yeah, he does guess, but a lot of his ineffectiveness can be traced to the fact that with all the defensive breakdowns, he is trying to anticipate too many different things, leaving him out to dry.

2. I have actually felt his rebound control has been very good. You can point out the Nash and Vborny goals last night, but in both cases, they were tough rebounds. In the Nash goal, the rebound was within a foot of him, unfortunately, Nash was allowed in that area, and was all over it. The Vborny goal was a shot that Salo took off his shoulder, and that is an extremely tough rebound to control. Salo hasn't had to make many rebound saves (which are generally the ones that people classify as game savers), which mostly has to do with his rebound control, which has been much better this year than I have ever seen from him.

3. He is either over-compensating for lack of confidence in himself, or his team-mates... I mean realistically, Salo has seen more guys all alone in front of the net in the past 2 games than most goalies see in 7 or 8. It has gotten to the point over the last year, that Salo not only has to worry about the guy with the puck, but the guy who seems to inevitiably lose his man, letting him get wide open. IMO, that was the reason for the Dallas goal in game 6... it wasn't that he wasn't paying attention, he was just more worried about the other players. In either case, they need a few all out-team win, where the defense doesn't give up cross-crease passes, and where Tommy can focus on the puck, and not have to worry about tonnes of defensive breakdowns...

Quote:
now, as a former goalie I know how incredibly hard it can be to get out of a slump. in fact, the reason my hockey career ended was because i could never find my confidence coming back from an injury (and because i wasn't very good ).

salo is in a VERY bad slump that has lasted almost 1 full calendar year. I remember about 10 years ago there was another former "elite" goalie who simply "lost it". i'm talking about a former vezina winner who no longer plays in the NHL. the similarities in their play is striking (both look(ed) lost in the crease, play(ed)ing out of position, not controlling rebounds, etc)... can anyone guess who I'm talking about?

anyway, as sad as it makes me honestly feel that salo is going to disappear as fast as Jim Carey did when he lost his game. the oilers need to move in to the "post salo" era and the sooner they do it the better. it's hard to turn your back on a guy who has played a number of solid seasons for edmonton. i'm sure it was hard for the bruins to let Jim Carey go too (especially conisdering what they gave the caps to get him) but they weren't going to win with him in net...
You could very well be right... but until this team plays anything close to its potential (which IMO, they haven't), I think it is going to be tough to put any goaltender in this situation and expect them to win. I mean how many bad breakdowns does it take for a goalie to stand back there and think "I have to do this all alone!"? Part of the problem is that the Oilers have limited the opposition so much in terms of shots, that Salo is out there cold a lot, and then all of a sudden, there is a breakdown and he needs to come up with the big save... I know when I was in net, the more shots I got in the game, the "bigger" the save I could make... likewise, there were lots of games where the other team only had 2 or 3 real scoring chances, and not much else, and all of them went in... saves I might have made facing 37 shots, I couldn't make if I only faced 14. And you can argue that he is a professional, and should be mentally strong, but it's like a marathon... you need to condition yourself to something like that, and it is impossible to try and practice for those kinds of games (basically, standing in the net, and every 5 or 6 minutes facing a shot... not the best use of practice time).

I think that if the Oilers can turn it around, and not give away the quality of chances that they are, and if Salo's numbers and perceived play don't improve, then yeah, it's time for a change... but until the team can stop their Jekyl and Hyde impersonation, replacing Salo won't help.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:29 AM
trent

Quote:
salo played average last night by league standards... he made the saves he was expected to make. i just hope what we saw last night isn't his "A game" now - and it could very well be. what i mean is this: as a former goalie i can point out three problems with his game (overall, not just last night):

1 - he is guessing

- would either of you honestly suggest that the oilers are better with salo than they would be with, say, a noronen/conklin platoon and 3 million dollars worth of added experience on defense (salo's salary)?

now, as a former goalie I know how incredibly hard it can be to get out of a slump. in fact, the reason my hockey career ended was because i could never find my confidence coming back from an injury (and because i wasn't very good).

salo is in a VERY bad slump that has lasted almost 1 full calendar year. I remember about 10 years ago there was another former "elite" goalie who simply "lost it". i'm talking about a former vezina winner who no longer plays in the NHL. the similarities in their play is striking (both look(ed) lost in the crease, play(ed)ing out of position, not controlling rebounds, etc). The fans stuck by him for a while but eventually they started turning. only the most desperate ones were saying he could "regain his form" in the end... can anyone guess who I'm talking about?

anyway, as sad as it makes me, I honestly feel that salo is going to disappear as fast as Jim Carey (answer for above) did when he lost his game. the oilers need to move in to the "post salo" era and the sooner they do it the better. it's hard to turn your back on a guy who has played a number of solid seasons for edmonton. i'm sure it was hard for the bruins to let Jim Carey go too (especially conisdering what they gave the caps to get him) but they weren't going to win consistently with him in net...
Great Post. I am really getting tired of hearing people attempt to justify Salo's play. It's not always about trying to rationalize the goals scored against him. Sure, no goals scored against him were gimmie's but there's no doubt that some could've been saved. In a game like this, early in the season and against a weak team, it doesn't matter. The problem is, Salo for the last year and a half, has played the exact type of game in critical must-win games. ie. playoff games where you can't really lay the blame on him but at the same time games where we needed him to step it up and make those saves for us. He hasn't done that for a long time.

This year he has looked confused, shakey and lacking confidence in net. There's no if's, and's or but's about this. Watch him in net. He does guess on a lot of shots. He does get himself out of position. He does let bad rebounds out. He does over-commit on many instances. He is not the Salo of a few years back.

There is only so much longer this team can wait for him to get his game back. Problem is, there just isn't much you're going to be able to do with him except make him one of the highest paid backups.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:34 AM
Marconius

Quote:
...and i think that right there is what the critics are saying. The Oilers can't afford to spend money unwisely. Its all about return for the dollar. I think we can have a better team overall if we take on a cheaper goalie, which doesn't affect our quality of goaltending by that much, and spend the money on shoring up the rest of the team. I don't think anyone is saying Salo is a bad goalie, just that hes an average goalie getting payed an elite goaltenders salary

Old
10-31-2003, 06:37 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by trent
Great Post. I am really getting tired of hearing people attempt to justify Salo's play. It's not always about trying to rationalize the goals scored against him. Sure, no goals scored against him were gimmie's but there's no doubt that some could've been saved. In a game like this, early in the season and against a weak team, it doesn't matter. The problem is, Salo for the last year and a half, has played the exact type of game in critical must-win games. ie. playoff games where you can't really lay the blame on him but at the same time games where we needed him to step it up and make those saves for us. He hasn't done that for a long time.

This year he has looked confused, shakey and lacking confidence in net. There's no if's, and's or but's about this. Watch him in net. He does guess on a lot of shots. He does get himself out of position. He does let bad rebounds out. He does over-commit on many instances. He is not the Salo of a few years back.

There is only so much longer this team can wait for him to get his game back. Problem is, there just isn't much you're going to be able to do with him except make him one of the highest paid backups.
Any goal could have been saved. Likewise, any shot could go in... that's the problem... this thread has been all about how other goaltenders could have stopped 1,2 or all 3 of those goals... well that is purely speculation.

Tommy could have stopped the first one had Smith not let Nash past him without even the slightest touch, and he could have saved the last one had it been tipped, even the slightest at a different angle.

There were some pretty hard shots that Salo didn't leave any rebound out on, that a lot of other goaltenders might have... so they may have stopped 1 or 2 of the goals Salo let in, but they might have also let in 1 or 2 others... so saying another goaltender may have stopped is a moot point.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:40 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Great Post. I am really getting tired of hearing people attempt to justify Salo's play. It's not always about trying to rationalize the goals scored against him.
Do you know what is even more tiring? The team picking up an important win, and everyone on here giving Salo flak as if he single handedly lost the game.

Give it a rest for one day at least...

Old
10-31-2003, 06:43 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Quote:
Do you know what is even more tiring? The team picking up an important win, and everyone on here giving Salo flak as if he single handedly lost the game.

It is annoying indeed.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:49 AM
trent

Quote:

Boy, I don't think anyone is really all that up in arms about his game last night. But, a number of us are still concerned about him being our number 1 guy. And last night's performance didn't really change that. He didn't play bad, he didn't play very good either. It's coming to a point now where we want to see his 'A' game. It's just been so long since we've seen it. Until that time, we will discuss him game. It is a message board, after all.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:52 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Boy, I don't think anyone is really all that up in arms about his game last night. But, a number of us are still concerned about him being our number 1 guy. And last night's performance didn't really change that. He didn't play bad, he didn't play very good either. It's coming to a point now where we want to see his 'A' game. It's just been so long since we've seen it. Until that time, we will discuss him game. It is a message board, after all.
Did you read the intial starting of this thread?

If not, I suggest you go back and read it, because it started because someone was up in arms over this game...

It is really annoying... he didn't play bad, but he didn't need to make 60 saves, he did his job, and the Oilers won, but apparantly it wasn't good enough for some people.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:52 AM
Marconius

Quote:

Thats pretty faulty logic. Sure, its great we won. Great game, Oilers looked good.....against one of the worst clubs in the NHL. Doesn't mean we can't continue to critique the players. This thread has been pretty reasonable, imo, no one is flaming Salo, just suggesting that he's not worth his salary.
I'd say you ahve a point if the posters were going crazy with "Salo's a bum, he needs to be traded", but the posts have all had legitimate points and Salo's game last night didn't do anythign to refute those points

Old
10-31-2003, 06:55 AM
ZIM

vCash:
Quote:

1 - he is guessing
Salo played to his average (.856 SV% going in, .857 coming out ranking him 54th in the league). I would suggest that the minium should be .910 if you want to be a starter in the NHL.

As for making the saves he is expected to make he also lost the lead quickly after each Oiler goal. Those are the saves you expect him to make.

A counterpoint to that is we won. Well, if he only made the saves we expect the goalie to make than Conklin, Valiquette and a hundred other NHL goalies would also have won last night.

MacT - when Conklin recovers from his injury get him in there. In the meantime, try Valiquette to see if he can make the saves expected. For $3.9M I expect more than just stopping the easy ones.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:59 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconius
Thats pretty faulty logic. Sure, its great we won. Great game, Oilers looked good.....against one of the worst clubs in the NHL. Doesn't mean we can't continue to critique the players. This thread has been pretty reasonable, imo, no one is flaming Salo, just suggesting that he's not worth his salary.
I'd say you ahve a point if the posters were going crazy with "Salo's a bum, he needs to be traded", but the posts have all had legitimate points and Salo's game last night didn't do anythign to refute those points
are you sure????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists of Fuhry
what the hell is up with Tommy? I mean, he showed flashes of his old form in preseason and now he's worse than a block of swiss cheese. Its really scary watching games with him in net... every shot that's not blocked goes in the net
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists of Fuhry
Oh c'mon... Salo did not at all play good tonight.. he wasn't as miserable as previous nights but then again how can it get worse than a 5.88 GAA in the last 3 games? Denis was the only goalie out there trying to do favors for his team and by far outplayed Mr. Tommy. It might just be me, but I really cringe whenever other teams have anything even remotely close to resembling a scoring chance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FacelessButcher
I thought he played poorly aswell, too many holes in his armour and the Nash tip was so obvious he should of read that and not freezing the puck on Nash's other goal .
Those are pretty flaming to me... they have a "Salo played like crap and handed Columbus a point" sounding to them... This thread started off about his play in this game (not this season), and that is why I am pissed off... because it is utter crap. You want to point out Salo's bad year, fine... but don't lump this game in with it.

Old
10-31-2003, 07:01 AM
copperandblue

I have been a Salo fan from the day he was traded here and franky I will probably always have a soft spot for him. I get annoyed when people take the attitude that the team wins games and the goalie loses them. Certainly there are times that the goalie will steal a game for the team and conversely there should be times that the team bails the goalie out.

That said, Salo is not the player he needs to be right now and it goes beyond the first 8 games of this year. He isn't losing the games for the team right now but he also isn't winning them right now.

People can argue stats and quality of chances and any thing else that can further a point but if you simply look at what he is doing now vs what he has done in the past, or look a what Tommy is doing now vs what the other top goalies in the league are doing (let's face it we need a guy who will play like a top 10 goalie for this team) then there is no denying that Salo is not playing the way we need him to play.

Now I agree whole heartedly that there have been some prime scoring chances against and the goals scored aren't necessarily bad but the difference between decent goaltending and good goaltending is that some of those chances are stopped. It is too much of a coincidence that the teams are capitalizing on all their chances at once.

For example the Calgary game, two cross crease passes and a break away (I know it was Oliwa but I think the move he made was pretty good) that result in goals. Each goal by itself was good but the difference between Tommy before and Tommy now is that before he manages to come up huge on one of them. Every top goalie in the league has been beaten on similar plays but every top goalie also routinely comes up huge in one of them.

Last night on the first goal, Nash picks up the rebound unobstructed by the defence and essentially gets an empty netter, a year and a half ago when Tommy was on top of his game, there is no rebound for Nash to pick up.
Bad goal? Not really
Good goal? again, not really

The other disturbing thing about his play of late is the timing of the goals against. Too me this boils down to confidence. I think he is very rattled right now. He will be rolling along in the game and then when something happens that changes the pressure on him he stumbles. Last night it was when the Oil would score and Tommy would need to hold the lead, sure enough he would buckle shortly after.

In the posts above, there are ex-goalies giving personal analogies - well here is mine. I remember very clearly how when I was rolling along and puck was looking like a beach ball I would welcome the shooters to get a chance. If we were ahead by a goal, behind by a goal, in overtime - didn't matter because it was never a thought of if the puck would go in, it was just simply thinking about the play was developing and challenging myself to match it. When I was struggling and the pressure was on - down one, up one or overtime - the last thing I wanted was to face a shooter. I worried more about fishing the puck out of the net then I did in making the play. I would try my best to get infront of the shot but more times than not it would end in the wrong result because there is a difference between stopping a shot and playing a shot. Tommy is trying to stop the shot right now.

I think Tommy can turn it around but I am concerned because it has been a long time since it looked like he was really playing the shot and unfortunately on this team we need him to get back in form.

Closed Thread