HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

East State Penitentiary

Closed Thread

Old
10-31-2003, 04:43 AM
Teezax

vCash: 500
East State Penitentiary

What's the scoop with this prison guys, i was watching a show called Ghost Hunters on TLC last night and there was a group of like 15 people all with different Ghost hunting machinery going through the prison. Rumor has it that it is still lurking with souls from the dead inmates. The cells were real tight and rumors are that the inmates weren't allowed to see or socialize with other people which eventually made most of them go insane. Apparently Al Capone was even haunted by the spirit of someone in the Valentine's Day Massacre.(don't remember name) John Ricks or something....how intimidating is this place? Know any stories?

Old
10-31-2003, 05:33 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5775
It was on MTV's Fear one. I took a tour of it once, and they took us to the women's cell block where there was strips of paper everywhere and hanging from walls and the ceiling, going across to cell blocks and it was a mode of communication. They all had writing on them. One that we saw was a woman who escaped from her cell and made it over the wall but she came back in fear if getting caught or she felt wrong or some lame excuse

Old
10-31-2003, 12:12 PM
blah

The best is the nuthouse i forget what it's called but kids do acid and then run through there.

Old
10-31-2003, 01:36 PM
Gagne2433

Send a message via AIM to Gagne2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by blah
The best is the nuthouse i forget what it's called but kids do acid and then run through there.
Acid is one messed up drug that some people do not truly know about. There are people who did acid like 10 years ago who are still tripping and will forever be tripping from that one time.

Acid can mess you up for life with just one time.

But, anyway, from what I've heard, the Penitertiary is one scary place these days!

Closed Thread