HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Weinrich-Rags

Closed Thread

Old
11-01-2003, 05:34 AM
panayiotis

vCash: 500
Weinrich-Rags

I think Therrien is better then both of these guys. Rags has been particularly aweful. I think they should share time in the pressbox when Woywitka makes his move to the big club.

Old
11-01-2003, 06:55 AM
Green Mile

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by panayiotis
I think Therrien is better then both of these guys. Rags has been particularly aweful. I think they should share time in the pressbox when Woywitka makes his move to the big club.
While I do think that they are both better than Therien, neither has been particularly good this season. Weinrich especially, imo, has looked very slow (slower than normal) and has been getting burned to loose pucks and not being able to prevent passes from getting to his man (the Niedermayer OT goal, in fact, he simply couldn't keep up). Going off numbers alone, however, Kim Johnsson hasn't been too good either. Highly dissapointing.

But it's early, and there are plenty of more games to go. No worries yet.

Old
11-01-2003, 07:49 AM
Rex8

vCash:
Therien and Weinrich are about the same, however I would still take Weinrich as Therien gets turned around every time someone goes wide and is often out of position. Side note: very funny when Therien tried to hit Rupp and got knocked on his arse. Rags is much better than either of these guys right now. Still would like to see Jim V. get some games and rotate those four in games for the last three spots depending on who is doing well. Would love Jim in TO tonight for the muscle and bench Weinrich for a game.

Closed Thread