PJ Stock, the Habs rooks, and our baby B's

Closed Thread

Old
11-02-2003, 05:03 PM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
PJ Stock, the Habs rooks, and our baby B's

I noticed PJ was in a fight last night and another tonight. I wonder if he did the wave to the Hersey crowd. Its kind of a letdown i'd think to be fighting in anywhere but the Show now that he's had success. PJ is one tough kid but he's usually giving away height and weight to everyone and sooner or later someone is going to crush him the way Ray did last year. I miss PJ and wish we had him specifically to liven things up last Thursday in the yawner (oh, yah, it was the Habs best game of year- sorry, let me rephrase it), err, great defensive effort by the Habs. PJ did get an diving penalty tonight early so I knew another fight was probably on its way as I scolled thru. The Baby B's go to Philly to play PJ 2 weeks from today so that might be interesting.

Three of the Habs top 4 prospects per HF are toiling for Hamilton. Komisarik was a -3 and Higgins a -2. Obviously I did not see the game but these two and Perezhogin are all on that team. Wanta bet all three don't make it?

Speaking of on the farm? Where is Samuelsson? He hasn't played this weekend. Ted Donato seems to be doing well point wise. That team seems to give up a lot of shots and you would think once Hilbert and Samuelsson are playing regularly based on last years production down there they should start cranking it up.

Old
11-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Joe Malone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
Three of the Habs top 4 prospects per HF are toiling for Hamilton. Komisarik was a -3 and Higgins a -2. Obviously I did not see the game but these two and Perezhogin are all on that team. Wanta bet all three don't make it?
I'll take that bet any day.

It was Hamilton's third game in less than three days. Friday night road game, back in Hamilton Sat night, and played again at home Sunday afternoon. Not even 24 hours rest between the last two games.

I'm not offering excuses, you wouldn't accept em anyway. But face reality, it was shabby scheduling, to say the least. By the way, how did these three prospects fare in the first two weekend games?

Hamilton overcame a 3-1 deficit in Rochester Friday night to win 4-3. Last three goals were by Higgins in the 2nd, then Komisarek and Perezhogin late in the third. A 3-2 win Sat night with Higgins getting the OT winner. They outshot Cleveland 25-18 today, but lost 4-2. Them's the breaks.

If the Habs prospects interest you that much, I'll gladly keep you updated on them. Impartial reports, of course.

Old
11-02-2003, 08:26 PM
goalie31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
Speaking of on the farm? Where is Samuelsson? He hasn't played this weekend. Ted Donato seems to be doing well point wise. That team seems to give up a lot of shots and you would think once Hilbert and Samuelsson are playing regularly based on last years production down there they should start cranking it up.
Martin pulled a groin muscle Friday in Hartford, CT.

Closed Thread