HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Radunske and Mich State on TV tonight

Closed Thread

Old
10-31-2003, 11:19 AM
speeds

vCash: 500
Radunske and Mich State on TV tonight

on The Score at 6 pm MTN time

Old
10-31-2003, 05:14 PM
Oi'll say!

And the big kid scores! Nice wheels and a few nice moves by Brock earlier in the third period, looks like a sure bet to be an ahler at the very least.

Thx for the heads-up speeds.

Old
10-31-2003, 05:35 PM
Tarkus

The Spartans walloped Ferris State 8-0 this evening. Radunske scored MSU's sixth goal on a giveaway deep in FSU's end. He intercepted a pass just below the slot and roofed it glove-side.

He seemed to be on their third line, though I didn't watch much of the game after the first period.

Two weeks from tonight (Nov. 14), The Score will be showing the Michigan @ Ohio State hockey game. We'll be able to see Oil prospects Dwight Helminen and David Rohlfs in action!

Old
10-31-2003, 06:54 PM
Hemmer

Only caught the third period...

I really liked #2 for Mich. State - Corey Potter. Big, mobile defenseman who laid some people out and took some big hits to make the right play.

Radunske didn't get a ton of ice time, but seems to be a Moreau/Pisani/Torres clone at best. He showed good instincts with that turnover - shooting the puck quickly - but he was mediocre on the boards I thought. Decent wheels for a big guy. Reminded me of Isbister with the helmet on...

The Michigan goalie, Dominic Vicari, boy was he hot tonight. Quick little guy, seems to mix the butterfly with stand-up goaltending - he goes down and up quickly and gets square to the shooters in a hurry. Size could be a problem, as he seemed about Irbe size, but he had his game face on tonight.

I liked Steve Swistak too.

Closed Thread