HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Notices

Todd Harvey to "run" Manny Legacy?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-21-2006, 04:09 PM
  #1
VoiceOfReason
Registered User
 
VoiceOfReason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: from parts unknown
Country: Canada
Posts: 344
vCash: 500
Todd Harvey to "run" Manny Legacy?

Excerpts from the Oilers dressing room following this morning's skate...

"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!" (Craig MacTavish--In response to his team going into game 1 as the underdog)

"If the Gods could build me a ladder to the heavens, I'd climb up the ladder and drop a big elbow on the world." (Ryan Smyth)

"When we're done with you' it'll look like we set fire to your face and put it out with an axe!" (A distraught Fernando Pisani in regards to recent rumours that the Red Wings do not respect his hockey prowis because his name is 'Fernando')

"Eventually, even a blind squirrel will find an acorn." (Radek Dvorak--In response to recent criticism of his inability to find the net)

"I'll hit you so hard you'll starve to death rolling."(Todd Harvey after learning Manny Legacy would be wearing a blindfold for game 1)


Last edited by VoiceOfReason: 04-21-2006 at 04:15 PM.
VoiceOfReason is offline  
Old
04-21-2006, 04:11 PM
  #2
GoBoltz56
Mantha's Coming
 
GoBoltz56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tampa and Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 928
vCash: 500
ok?

GoBoltz56 is offline  
Old
04-21-2006, 04:15 PM
  #3
Dogbert*
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,052
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dogbert*
Ryan "Cactus" Smyth?

Dogbert* is offline  
Old
04-21-2006, 04:16 PM
  #4
DreamCatcher*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In Your Mind
Country: United Nations
Posts: 4,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason
Excerpts from the Oilers dressing room following this morning's skate...

"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!" (Craig MacTavish--In response to his team going into game 1 as the underdog)

"If the Gods could build me a ladder to the heavens, I'd climb up the ladder and drop a big elbow on the world." (Ryan Smyth)

"When we're done with you' it'll look like we set fire to your face and put it out with an axe!" (A distraught Fernando Pisani in regards to recent rumours that the Red Wings do not respect his hockey prowis because his name is 'Fernando')

"Eventually, even a blind squirrel will find an acorn." (Radek Dvorak--In response to recent criticism of his inability to find the net)

"I'll hit you so hard you'll starve to death rolling."(Todd Harvey after learning Manny Legacy would be wearing a blindfold for game 1)
this may be the sh*ttiest post I have ever read.

DreamCatcher* is offline  
Old
04-21-2006, 04:49 PM
  #5
zetterberg40
Registered User
 
zetterberg40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 21,205
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to zetterberg40
let it happen, the league will see he wont be around much longer... the league isnt tolerating crap in the playoffs

zetterberg40 is offline  
Old
04-21-2006, 04:57 PM
  #6
heatley15
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Oilers Are Gonna Upset Detroit....Sweet!

 
Old
04-21-2006, 05:05 PM
  #7
Boomhower
Registered User
 
Boomhower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,553
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetterberg40
let it happen, the league will see he wont be around much longer... the league isnt tolerating crap in the playoffs


It's all jokes, not funny but....

Boomhower is offline  
Old
04-21-2006, 09:47 PM
  #8
Jim Boeheim
Registered User
 
Jim Boeheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Rochester
Country: United States
Posts: 4,686
vCash: 500
Franzen got the best of Harvey there in the first OT.

Maybe he read the harvey quote.

Jim Boeheim is offline  
Old
04-21-2006, 10:35 PM
  #9
ALF AmericanLionsFan
Registered User
 
ALF AmericanLionsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Cleveland, Ohio USA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,571
vCash: 500
The MULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALF AmericanLionsFan is offline  
Old
04-21-2006, 10:41 PM
  #10
GoBoltz56
Mantha's Coming
 
GoBoltz56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tampa and Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 928
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatley15
Oilers Are Gonna Upset Detroit....Sweet!
good call.

GoBoltz56 is offline  
Old
04-21-2006, 10:46 PM
  #11
1datsyuk3*
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Guinea-Bissau
Posts: 1,937
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboehiem
Franzen got the best of Harvey there in the first OT.

Maybe he read the harvey quote.
yea he rocked him...I was suprised when that happened....

1datsyuk3* is offline  
Old
04-22-2006, 06:07 AM
  #12
TOPGUN
I Am Terrible!
 
TOPGUN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Holland
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 5,676
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboehiem
Franzen got the best of Harvey there in the first OT.

Maybe he read the harvey quote.
I saw that hit, damm he got the best of Harvey

TOPGUN is offline  
Old
04-22-2006, 03:26 PM
  #13
TowMater14
Registered User
 
TowMater14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: OIL COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,818
vCash: 50
This thread should be closed. There are people out there that may believe this stuff. Voiceofreason why must you always stir up ****? Go flame on the Flames if you really want to be an ***.

TowMater14 is offline  
Old
04-22-2006, 08:22 PM
  #14
VoiceOfReason
Registered User
 
VoiceOfReason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: from parts unknown
Country: Canada
Posts: 344
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforce33
This thread should be closed. There are people out there that may believe this stuff. Voiceofreason why must you always stir up ****? Go flame on the Flames if you really want to be an ***.
Let me assure you that Gforce33 does not represent the majority of Oilers Nation. We are not all uptight, middle-aged men who design wicked-hardcore "Darkhorse" avatars in our spare time with our heads so far up our a$$ that we can't differentiate between fact and fiction.

VoiceOfReason is offline  
Old
04-23-2006, 01:01 AM
  #15
TowMater14
Registered User
 
TowMater14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: OIL COUNTRY
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,818
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetterberg40
let it happen, the league will see he wont be around much longer... the league isnt tolerating crap in the playoffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason
Let me assure you that Gforce33 does not represent the majority of Oilers Nation. We are not all uptight, middle-aged men who design wicked-hardcore "Darkhorse" avatars in our spare time with our heads so far up our a$$ that we can't differentiate between fact and fiction.
HMMMM.

TowMater14 is offline  
Old
04-23-2006, 01:50 PM
  #16
Freddie Mercury
4-93-14
 
Freddie Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Edmonton, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,013
vCash: 1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason
Excerpts from the Oilers dressing room following this morning's skate...

"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!" (Craig MacTavish--In response to his team going into game 1 as the underdog)

"If the Gods could build me a ladder to the heavens, I'd climb up the ladder and drop a big elbow on the world." (Ryan Smyth)

"When we're done with you' it'll look like we set fire to your face and put it out with an axe!" (A distraught Fernando Pisani in regards to recent rumours that the Red Wings do not respect his hockey prowis because his name is 'Fernando')

"Eventually, even a blind squirrel will find an acorn." (Radek Dvorak--In response to recent criticism of his inability to find the net)

"I'll hit you so hard you'll starve to death rolling."(Todd Harvey after learning Manny Legacy would be wearing a blindfold for game 1)
LINK?

Were you in the room or spying on them or what?

Freddie Mercury is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.