The Bruins show me very little...

Closed Thread

Old
11-01-2003, 10:46 AM
Bruinster*

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Bruinster*
The Bruins show me very little...

I didn't post very often lately, and the main reason is i really think this team suck since the start of the season even with a very good winning %.

Minus 2 or 3 game they show me very little in many area of the game so far, Minus a couple of late comeback they've zero intensity, grit, or work ethic. They can kiss Raycroft and Potvin butts for the very good start.

Thornton play like ***** so far, no doubt in my mind he play his worst game in 2 year today and againt Montreal (2nd game) it was not really pretty either !

At defense, IMO they're better than last year, but i can't believe how many lazy play they made, O'donnell and BOYNTON are king in this area so far.

But at least i can see a couple of positive point, our rookies players, Goaltenders and maybe one of the best if not the best 4th line in the NHL !

Old
11-01-2003, 10:51 AM
Wpg Jets

Send a message via Yahoo to Wpg Jets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinster
I didn't post very often lately, and the main reason is i really think this team suck since the start of the season even with a very good winning %.

Minus 2 or 3 game they show me very little in many area of the game so far, Minus a couple of late comeback they've zero intensity, grit, or work ethic. They can kiss Raycroft and Potvin butts for the very good start.

Thornton play like ***** so far, no doubt in my mind he play his worst game in 2 year today and againt Montreal (2nd game) it was not really pretty either !

At defense, IMO they're better than last year, but i can't believe how many lazy play they made, O'donnell and BOYNTON are king in this area so far.

But at least i can see a couple of positive point, our rookies players, Goaltenders and maybe one of the best if not the best 4th line in the NHL !
I tend to agree, but i would say that Knubes has been working his Ace off every night as well. But we are 11 games in now and the boost of energy we have been runnuing from the yootes! is wearing off we need our best players to play like our best players and Joe is coasting again!

Old
11-01-2003, 11:01 AM
Bruinster*

Send a message via ICQ to Bruinster*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpg Jets
I tend to agree, but i would say that Knubes has been working his Ace off every night as well.
I agree on Knuble , IMO same thing for Rolston !

Old
11-01-2003, 11:03 AM
Wpg Jets

Send a message via Yahoo to Wpg Jets
Quote:
I agree on Knuble , IMO same thing for Rolston !
great call I was one of the guys who was down on rollie about being to predictable offensively! But wow he's shut me up this year! His line has been very creative this year!

Old
11-02-2003, 04:37 AM
Still a Bruin fan

Quote:

I agree with everything.

To continue with the Boynton and O'donnell point,
I can't believe how slow they look, especially Boynton, and he's supposed to be one with good quickness.
The whole group IS slow...
slow to react, slow even when they appear to know where they want to go.

It's been all about the goalies and timely back checking when they've won because the defensemen are looking bad.

Old
11-02-2003, 07:04 AM
Jean_Jacket41
Neely = HOF

anyone else notice that in the last two games, they seems to be no passing? can't they make 2 passes in a row???
In the Mtl game the passing game was so bad, so they had just 3-4 chances all game...
yesterday, i missed the first and a little of the second, but the passes where bad, no pressure, especially in the third.
They are lucky the pens didn't win it in regulation.
They make mistakes all over the place ( odonnel in overtime against mtl and mcgillis against the pens!!! two good plays.... :mad: )
The only reason they are winning its goaltending... period...
Hope it come along soon cause if not, the loosing streak is not over....

Closed Thread