HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

A cool idea that would never happen

Closed Thread

Old
04-23-2006, 12:46 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
A cool idea that would never happen

Based on this thread.

I think it'd be cool if at Habs games, everyone sitting in the upper deck (the blues) wore blue. Everyone in the club section, wore white, and everyone in the reds would wear red.

I supposed they could have people going section to section handing out shirts or something like that... or have the shirts on the seats like I've seen them do with other giveaways. It'd look pretty neat on television, that's for sure.

Old
04-23-2006, 01:38 AM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb45
Based on this thread.

I think it'd be cool if at Habs games, everyone sitting in the upper deck (the blues) wore blue. Everyone in the club section, wore white, and everyone in the reds would wear red.

I supposed they could have people going section to section handing out shirts or something like that... or have the shirts on the seats like I've seen them do with other giveaways. It'd look pretty neat on television, that's for sure.
That would be sweet

Old
04-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Blades 0f Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb45
Based on this thread.

It might catch on if they promoted it. Each section gets a different coloured towel. Send them an email, we might just see it in the Conference finals

Old
04-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill pickles
It might catch on if they promoted it. Each section gets a different coloured towel. Send them an email, we might just see it in the Conference finals
email: sent.

Old
04-23-2006, 10:34 AM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Dam, there are so many things that could be done... Something with the goal song, something with colours/towels/signs...

I'm sure they'll do something, probably just their usual generic towel.

Just wait till I'm VP of Marketing for the Habs down the road.

Old
04-23-2006, 10:42 AM
Artyukhin*

when the last time the wave was done in the bell centre?

Old
04-23-2006, 10:43 AM
ryanghg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu
Just wait till I'm VP of Marketing for the Habs down the road.
I actually may be able to talk to him about it....He gave me his tickets a few weeks back

I'll send him an email

Old
04-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
when the last time the wave was done in the bell centre?
Well I was at the last game vs. New Jersey, and it was kinda funny... Two groups of people were trying to start the wave, but unfortunately, they kept starting it at the same time and in opposite directions, so it kept dying when the two sides hit each other.

Old
04-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Artyukhin*

Quote:
Well I was at the last game vs. New Jersey, and it was kinda funny... Two groups of people were trying to start the wave, but unfortunately, they kept starting it at the same time and in opposite directions, so it kept dying when the two sides hit each other.

Old
04-23-2006, 10:55 AM
SharkGirl27

Send a message via AIM to SharkGirl27
It could happen if you could get the word out in enough places. I am a HUGE Dave Matthews Band fan, and last year they played a show at Red Rocks in Colorado on September 11th, we thought it would be a nice gesture if everyone wore white in rememberance of the terrorist attacks so we started spreading the word EVERYWHERE we could think. I'd say about 75% of the crowd was in white that night including the bassist.

Old
04-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HABSoluteDMB11
It could happen if you could get the word out in enough places. I am a HUGE Dave Matthews Band fan, and last year they played a show at Red Rocks in Colorado on September 11th, we thought it would be a nice gesture if everyone wore white in rememberance of the terrorist attacks so we started spreading the word EVERYWHERE we could think. I'd say about 75% of the crowd was in white that night including the bassist.
Getting everyone to wear white is not that tough, and is been done in multiple hockey venues, as well as other sporting and show venues.

Getting the lower bowl in red, middle in white, and upper in blue would be a tougher feat to accomplish.

Old
04-23-2006, 11:11 AM
SharkGirl27

Send a message via AIM to SharkGirl27
Quote:
Getting everyone to wear white is not that tough, and is been done in multiple hockey venues, as well as other sporting and show venues.

Getting the lower bowl in red, middle in white, and upper in blue would be a tougher feat to accomplish.

the key words there are sports. getting everyone to do something at a concert is a lot tougher. most of the time with sports it's the team that starts it and promotes it, through which they have much greater means to do so than a few fans with an idea.

Closed Thread