HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

le journal de montreal koivu pic

Closed Thread

Old
04-28-2006, 11:33 AM
bonefizzle

vCash: 500
le journal de montreal koivu pic

Has anyone seen it??? They are making a big fuss about it on the team . Apparently the photographer snuck into the hospital and snapped a shot of him

Old
04-28-2006, 11:37 AM
SharkGirl27

Send a message via AIM to SharkGirl27
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonefizzle
Has anyone seen it??? They are making a big fuss about it on the team . Apparently the photographer snuck into the hospital and snapped a shot of him
If that's true then it's awful. I understand that Montreal is hockey crazy, and the media goes overboard at times, but that's beyond overboard. At some point these guys do need their privacy. If Saku allowed that's one thing, but if the reporter really snuck in that's a completely different thing.

Old
04-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Kerberos*

Send a message via ICQ to   Kerberos* Send a message via MSN to   Kerberos*
Quote:
The photographer should be hung, drawn and quartered for disturbing god!

Old
04-28-2006, 11:42 AM
LeMAD

They interviewed him, so they did not sneak in the hospital (i guess ). But if they took the picture without his permission that sucks...

Old
04-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Matrix

It's on the cover page and the 2nd page but they didn't sneak....They asked for a small interview and pictures and he accepted while watching the Sens game yesteryday....though that's what it seems like when you read the article.

What I found strange though is that the picture they took, Saks has his hand close to his eye, if the photograph had a real permission to do so, how come he didn't ask to lower his hand to have a greater shot???

But you still have a great shot on his eye being pratically closed and the stitches he got at the Bell Centre close to his eye.

Last edited by Matrix: 04-28-2006 at 11:49 AM.
Old
04-28-2006, 11:47 AM
bonefizzle

team 990 is saying that saku agreed to questions but no pictures. The team 990 also called le journal to speak with the photographer and the secretary would not put them through to that photographer

Old
04-28-2006, 11:49 AM
ti-vite

Who is the reporter in question?

Old
04-28-2006, 11:50 AM
Habs4Lyfe
Drive for 25

anyone has a link to that pic?

Old
04-28-2006, 11:51 AM
Bronn
Registered Sellsword

If it's true , then it truly is a lack of professionalism and respect.

Old
habfan4

If this is accurate. Guess which Montréal media outlet will now find itself frozen out by the Habs players?

Old
Kerberos*

Quote:
team 990 is saying that saku agreed to questions but no pictures. They called le journal to speak with the photographer and the secretary would not put them through to that photographer
I was in a similar situation today: there was some knocking at my door. I went to the door to check who was there and there were Jehovah's Witnesses, of course, the floor cracked and they heard me . So they knocked again and said "allo, y'a quelqu'un". I just hid behind a piece of furniture and did not move. They knocked again then a fourth time. They waited a couple of minutes and after what felt like an hour, I finally heard them leave. Fiou. I didn't go outside for a couple hours for fear that they had been waiting for me.

Old
04-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Beatnik

Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbolic
If it's true , then it truly is a lack of professionalism and respect.
I agree, no class at all.

Old
04-28-2006, 11:53 AM
LeMAD

Time for Carbonneau to show them The Finger

Old
04-28-2006, 12:30 PM
RedArmyMontreal*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberos
I was in a similar situation today: there was some knocking at my door. I went to the door to check who was there and there were Jehovah's Witnesses, of course, the floor cracked and they heard me . So they knocked again and said "allo, y'a quelqu'un". I just hid behind a piece of furniture and did not move. They knocked again then a fourth time. They waited a couple of minutes and after what felt like an hour, I finally heard them leave. Fiou. I didn't go outside for a couple hours for fear that they had been waiting for me.
I don't know why your being so nice with people who lack respects, just go out and tell them to fk off.

Old
04-28-2006, 12:32 PM
Habsfan18
Global Moderator
The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipos_19
I don't know why your being so nice with people who lack respects, just go out and tell them to fk off.

Old
04-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Quote:
meh, or just open the door a tiny bit, and tell them you're not interested, then close it/lock it.

Old
04-28-2006, 12:34 PM
BORAT

Quote:
Just tell them some crazy **** like : Is it true that Jesus was a Giraffe or

How come A Book has square pages

Old
04-28-2006, 12:35 PM
Habsfan18
Global Moderator
The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORAT
Just tell them some crazy **** like : Is it true that Jesus was a Giraffe or

How come A Book has square pages

Old
04-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Kerberos*

Quote:
I didn't feel like arguing with them. My parents forced me to be one of them when I was a kid. I quit many years ago but now they come all the time saying that everyone is sad that I left, that I make Jesus cry etc. I told them a few times to **** off but they don't listen, they always come back and don't want to leave me alone. Why'd my parents have to get me involved in some ****ed up sect. And yes I did move but now my mom gave them my address.

Old
04-28-2006, 12:37 PM
PaulPosition

Quote:
Dude, cook some (not too) nice oatmeal cookies and let them stand in an opened cookie jar for such occasions. Invite them over for tea and politely offer these concrete-slabs-of-a-cookies to them, which they`ll politely accept. Offer some more, and some more...

They won`t ever come back.

(If you're the prankster type, lace them cookies with ex-lax.)

Old
04-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Habsruleen

Quote:
I didn't feel like arguing with them. My parents forced me to be one of them when I was a kid. I quit many years ago but now they come all the time saying that everyone is sad that I left, that I make Jesus cry etc. I told them a few times to **** off but they don't listen, they always come back and don't want to leave me alone. Why'd my parents have to get me involved in some ****ed up sect.
Look at it this way, it gave you some religion experience you now use everyday as the Pope of Koivutism.

Old
04-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Kerberos*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsruleen
Look at it this way, it gave you some religion experience you now use everyday as the Pope of Koivutism.
Not really. I forgot everything. Now I have to look up Wikipedia for my religious references like everybody else.

Old
04-28-2006, 12:40 PM
Beatnik

Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
I didn't feel like arguing with them. My parents forced me to be one of them when I was a kid. I quit many years ago but now they come all the time saying that everyone is sad that I left, that I make Jesus cry etc. I told them a few times to **** off but they don't listen, they always come back and don't want to leave me alone. Why'd my parents have to get me involved in some ****ed up sect. And yes I did move but now my mom gave them my address.
OT: If God and Jesus exist I'm sure they are cool. Religion is just a mean of control.

Old
04-28-2006, 12:42 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Quote:
Not really. I forgot everything. Now I have to look up Wikipedia for my religious references like everybody else.
hahaha, that's so true

Old
04-28-2006, 12:42 PM
Shabutie

The perfect way to drive away Jehova's is to answer the door "Au Naturel".

Closed Thread