HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

from one hockey fan to another

Closed Thread

Old
11-02-2003, 05:20 PM
Jshibley

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Jshibley Send a message via Yahoo to Jshibley
from one hockey fan to another

can you guys put a leash on kings fan semenko, hes been trolling around our board for a while now and giving kings fans a bad name. I do realize that most of you are good hockey fans, but this guy is really getting on our nerves.

Old
11-02-2003, 05:22 PM
jfont

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshibley
can you guys put a leash on kings fan semenko, hes been trolling around our board for a while now and giving kings fans a bad name. I do realize that most of you are good hockey fans, but this guy is really getting on our nerves.
IIRC, he's never posted on this board. if you have any further problems with him contact your team mod...he should get what he deserves if he's really trolling.

11-02-2003, 05:23 PM
semenko27

For the record, its not me. I believe he's referring to Semenko....no relation.

Old
11-02-2003, 05:26 PM
IGM

I thought the Mods had already taken care of that troll. I read something that he had written a few days ago and thought that he had been taken care of. I think someone said that he isn't a Kings fan as much as an anti ducks guy. Either way, I think the Mods either are going to take care of it or should.

I mean, i haven't read any of his posts and all I here about is how bad this guy is. Must be really pissing people off to have that bad of a rep.

Old
11-02-2003, 05:34 PM
Jshibley

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGM
I thought the Mods had already taken care of that troll. I read something that he had written a few days ago and thought that he had been taken care of. I think someone said that he isn't a Kings fan as much as an anti ducks guy. Either way, I think the Mods either are going to take care of it or should.

I mean, i haven't read any of his posts and all I here about is how bad this guy is. Must be really pissing people off to have that bad of a rep.
Well our editor sugested to the mods that he be blocked after one of our members said he had to be evactuated because of the southern california fires, and semenko made a coment on how he hopes all of orange county gets burnt to the ground......i thought they blocked him, but it looks like they just deleted that post, because he just made a new post today pointing out the slow starts that fedorov and giguere are having.....trust me if i was a mod i would have blocked him a long time ago.

Old
11-02-2003, 05:46 PM
IGM

You should take this thread and send it to the mods. You might want to try Buffaloed or one of the mods on the NHL talk board. Our mods seem to have kept him from here as like I have said, I haven't seen him post here and I am here most every day.

If I do see him around here I will tell him what I think and if he is out of line I will do what anyone would do and report him. Other than that, why here and why us? I mean, I understand that a guy like that is more suited to Letsgokings.com than he is here but all you are hearing from the people on this board is that we don't see him around and if we do we report him. If there is some specific way I or any of us can provide you with some help let us know, I am sure most of us would want to but to be honest with you, I guess i just don't know what you are saying in your above post. To me you are again pointing out that the guy is useless and that he writes stupid things and if he wrote what you say he did then if he did it here I would call him on it but other than that what can we do? Like I said, I don't get it.

Where did he post the thread that you refer to today? I mean, he is right that Feds and Prospal are off to horrible starts (what allot have gone on record as saying would happen) but that can't be one of the bad things that he has written or you aren't repeating the bad stuff because that is just an opinion. As for his classless statement on the fires well again, I don't see what it has to do with hockey so I would complain about that but it is just a losers opinion and those things don't tend to rile me up. I just consider the source and realize I don't care what an idiot like that would have to say.

So again, let us know what we can do specifically and maybe we can help.

Old
11-02-2003, 05:49 PM
jfont

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshibley
Well our editor sugested to the mods that he be blocked after one of our members said he had to be evactuated because of the southern california fires, and semenko made a coment on how he hopes all of orange county gets burnt to the ground......i thought they blocked him, but it looks like they just deleted that post, because he just made a new post today pointing out the slow starts that fedorov and giguere are having.....trust me if i was a mod i would have blocked him a long time ago.
if you want him blocked from your board, you should ask the mods to make a request to buffaloed. the mods can't block him from posting in your board...only buffaloed can do that. or you could try request it yourself...but i would recommend to make the mods do it...tell jerky leclerc or prof. j. frink.

Old
11-02-2003, 06:37 PM
Jshibley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfont
if you want him blocked from your board, you should ask the mods to make a request to buffaloed. the mods can't block him from posting in your board...only buffaloed can do that. or you could try request it yourself...but i would recommend to make the mods do it...tell jerky leclerc or prof. j. frink.

Thanks guys for the help. I will.

Old
11-02-2003, 07:02 PM
David A. Rainer

Send a message via MSN to David A. Rainer
It's not like a troll would listen to what any one of us would have to say to him irrespective of what team he supports. And as a mod, I can only do something if he trolls on a board I mod for. You'll either have to ask the mod of your team's board to do something or PM a supermod or administrator.