HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cujo's hint to Colorado?

Closed Thread

Old
10-31-2003, 11:33 PM
DrHockeyMD

vCash: 500
Cujo's hint to Colorado?

I just wanted to post this to the Colorado board as well as the Rumor board.. what do you guys think of this?

I just wanted your take on something that I noticed in the Detroit vs. Nashville game. Cujo not only had Koho pads [which in itself is odd since he has a contract for another year with Bauer], but the colors of his leg pads were Black, white, and... maroon. Not red. (Obviously his other pads are red and white, but the leg pads are most known for being the ones who need breaking in moreso than the gloves.) Could this be a hint that he wants to go to Colorado? Or that Colorado has inquired into his services?

Why else would he get them in maroon and not red?

The maroon is in the tiny stripe between the black and the white. Interesting, eh?

Old
11-01-2003, 02:59 AM
syinura

maybe those were the pads he had to wear when playing in the minors

Old
11-01-2003, 04:37 AM
Inscottnito

No offense to the eminent Doctor, but are you freakin kidding me?

Old
11-01-2003, 05:41 AM
Darth Vitale
Transitional Period

The Truth is out there....

Old
11-01-2003, 06:13 AM
dempsey_k*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHockeyMD
Are those articles of his gear, or just random objects Detroit fans are throwing at him ?

Steer clear of this loser, he was horrible in Toronto his last year, he was mediocre during the season with the Wings, and he just lost it in the playoffs. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a no-experience iffy goaltender like Aebischer performs better than him in the playoffs this year.

The only upside Cujo could possibly have is that he has something to prove, and it couldn't get any worse than it is for him right now.

His contract is really the most unappealing thing about him.

Old
11-01-2003, 06:52 AM
PatrickRoy33

Send a message via ICQ to PatrickRoy33 Send a message via AIM to PatrickRoy33 Send a message via MSN to PatrickRoy33 Send a message via Yahoo to PatrickRoy33
Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey_k
Are those articles of his gear, or just random objects Detroit fans are throwing at him ? .
Normally i'd say disappointed Wings fans throwin things at him, but they were in Nashville, so if their fans would throw anything at Joe-Sieve, it'd be roses....thats his catcher, but the rest is from one of the the nine fights from that night.

Old
11-01-2003, 07:00 AM
JDB3939

Send a message via AIM to JDB3939
Although I do wonder why in the hell he isn't wearing bright red pads like normal. And they are Koho when he is Bauer sponsored. This doesn't mean much. Koho was a Roy thing. Maybe he wants to play for Roy's junior team? I think he could handle the QMJHL.

Old
11-01-2003, 08:47 PM
PatrickRoy33

Send a message via ICQ to PatrickRoy33 Send a message via AIM to PatrickRoy33 Send a message via MSN to PatrickRoy33 Send a message via Yahoo to PatrickRoy33
I doubt it....thats a league where shooters rein supreme, and goalies have to be butterfly perfect to win in that league....

Closed Thread