HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wiseman

Old
04-25-2006, 10:51 PM
majicpixie

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to majicpixie Send a message via AIM to majicpixie Send a message via MSN to majicpixie
I thought Chad played well last night. Hes a hard worker and it shows. He was solid, good on PK, and played the body. He looked good out there and like he belongs with the Rangers. I hope he'll be in the lineup again tomorrow.

majicpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Block More Shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by majicpixie
I thought Chad played well last night. Hes a hard worker and it shows. He was solid, good on PK, and played the body. He looked good out there and like he belongs with the Rangers. I hope he'll be in the lineup again tomorrow.
Yeah, I think he did well too. With Kaspar possibly out tomorrow and Jagr definitely out again, he'll probably be in the lineup again.

Block More Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2006, 01:33 AM
Brooklyn Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovy274Hart
It wasn't a three goal game. Much closer based on how our team competed. They helped the Devils out a lot the first two games. Five-on-five, we can beat them.
The only problem with that view is that the playoffs are all about special teams. The difference in most playoff games is a powerplay goal (or a shorthanded one).

And, at the end of the day, it's about scoring the timely goal.

Rangers have done neither. And that's why they are down in the series.

Brooklyn Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2006, 10:44 AM
nyrmessier011

Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
Yeah he made a cut and fell down on his first shift haha. He was pretty much useless. The fact that they didn't have Immonen in there was just silly. They didn't even play him after the first period it seemed. And what are you doing turning it off down 2-0? That's the type of garbage fans of the mighty ducks or devils pull.

nyrmessier011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2006, 10:59 AM
klingsor
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
Why wiseman played ahead of Immonen made no sense, If Immonen aint gonna play in the playoffs, he should be playing for the Pack in their playoffs.
I think Immonen is still here because of Rucchin's status. He's playing, but in a great deal of pain.

Under ideal circumstances, I agree that if Immonen isn't going to play here, he should be playing in Hartford.

klingsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2006, 11:44 AM
Choice

I like what Wiseman brings to the table. He's an AHLer but this is the perfect opportunity for the man to put it all togeher/play over his head, depending on what you think of his ability. That is what the playoffs are all about. These callups stepping up for your team in a pinch. This is the opportunity of a career for Chad. Lets see him do something. Lets go m'*** Rangers

Immonen should be playing ahead of Orr.

Choice is offline   Reply With Quote