HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Check Out Tsn.ca/nhl Now!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-24-2006, 10:12 PM
  #1
the watcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: India
Posts: 412
vCash: 500
Check Out Tsn.ca/nhl Now!!!!!!!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/

why is it that they have a pic of the habs beating Toronto


[IMAGE]http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20060325/mont_76731.jpg[/IMAGE]

the watcher is offline  
Old
04-24-2006, 10:14 PM
  #2
moshedw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: New York/Montreal
Country: Israel
Posts: 286
vCash: 500
OMG thats hilarious, thats better than the BEST BUY commercial

moshedw is offline  
Old
04-24-2006, 10:14 PM
  #3
Ape Clutch
Registered User
 
Ape Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Country: Haiti
Posts: 3,071
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Ape Clutch Send a message via Yahoo to Ape Clutch
meh...

now I want to play that song though... Ryders of the Storm!

Ape Clutch is offline  
Old
04-24-2006, 10:27 PM
  #4
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 34,283
vCash: 256
priceless!

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
04-24-2006, 10:44 PM
  #5
CHareth
Registered User
 
CHareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,075
vCash: 500
I guess one thread with this picture plus the half dozen other persecution threads weren't enough? Add in the Schadenfreude thread about Theodore letting in 4 straight goals and - voila - you get a board with the most mentally unstable fanbase on HF. Did all those people just miss one of the most exciting games in recent memory?

CHareth is offline  
Old
04-24-2006, 10:48 PM
  #6
Hockeymom67
Registered User
 
Hockeymom67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,317
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanye West
meh...

now I want to play that song though... Ryders of the Storm!
Just Perfect !

Hockeymom67 is offline  
Old
04-24-2006, 10:53 PM
  #7
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon
I guess one thread with this picture plus the half dozen other persecution threads weren't enough? Add in the Schadenfreude thread about Theodore letting in 4 straight goals and - voila - you get a board with the most mentally unstable fanbase on HF. Did all those people just miss one of the most exciting games in recent memory?
Yeah, why don't we just start a sticky called Bad things we think others are saying about us because we're over sensitive whiners who are fast becoming a laughing stock. Boo Hoo nobody likes us.


Would that fit on a title ? btw, a few times tonight, I didn't appreciate Neale's tone.

mcphee is offline  
Old
04-24-2006, 11:01 PM
  #8
CHareth
Registered User
 
CHareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
Yeah, why don't we just start a sticky called Bad things we think others are saying about us because we're over sensitive whiners who are fast becoming a laughing stock. Boo Hoo nobody likes us.


Would that fit on a title ? btw, a few times tonight, I didn't appreciate Neale's tone.
Kind of a long title, mcphee. I thought you were better with the whole conciseness thing. Maybe an acronym? BTWTOASAUBWOWWAFBALSBHNLU.

Neale's tone was just one of many offensive tones that got to me. Didn't appreciate anyone else's tone either really. The RDS folks might want to get a bit more enthusiastic about my Habs too if they know what's good for them. You too, mcphee. Don't you live in Ontario or something?

CHareth is offline  
Old
04-24-2006, 11:39 PM
  #9
cjbhab*
Go Habs Go
 
cjbhab*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Regina
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,252
vCash: 500
awww. they took it off ..

cjbhab* is offline  
Old
04-25-2006, 06:30 AM
  #10
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon
Kind of a long title, mcphee. I thought you were better with the whole conciseness thing. Maybe an acronym? BTWTOASAUBWOWWAFBALSBHNLU.

Neale's tone was just one of many offensive tones that got to me. Didn't appreciate anyone else's tone either really. The RDS folks might want to get a bit more enthusiastic about my Habs too if they know what's good for them. You too, mcphee. Don't you live in Ontario or something?
anon, I'm a missionnary. Why live in Quebec ? The place is full of true believers. My work here is not done.

mcphee is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.