HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Saku's condition from Team 990

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-27-2006, 01:16 PM
  #51
Dragon
Registered User
 
Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,126
vCash: 500
Last time

We are 7th seed
We lost Zednik in first round

and ...................

Fill in the rest

Dragon is online now  
Old
04-27-2006, 01:23 PM
  #52
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
With the berard situation they didn't know what the situation was until the blood drained there either.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 01:24 PM
  #53
StanAjax
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nantes
Country: France
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania
With the berard situation they didn't know what the situation was until the blood drained there either.
Just what I didn't want to read.

But thanks for providing the information.

StanAjax is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 01:53 PM
  #54
Roo
Registered User
 
Roo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,249
vCash: 500
same with sundin, but he ended up being fine. its normal to have to wait for the eye to drain.

Roo is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 01:56 PM
  #55
Dan K
HFBoards Partner
 
Dan K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,176
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
Last time

We are 7th seed
We lost Zednik in first round

and ...................

Fill in the rest
We ended up melting down and losing to Carolina after being up 2 games to 1?

Dan K is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 01:57 PM
  #56
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,853
vCash: 1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu
We ended up melting down and losing to Carolina after being up 2 games to 1?

we still rallyed to take out the bruins

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 01:58 PM
  #57
Dan K
HFBoards Partner
 
Dan K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,176
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96
we still rallyed to take out the bruins
Yes, but we're not playing the Bruins.

Anyway, don't take this as me being negative, I just think it's not a good example to be bringing up.

Dan K is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:01 PM
  #58
Capitano
Registered User
 
Capitano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu
Yes, but we're not playing the Bruins.

Anyway, don't take this as me being negative, I just think it's not a good example to be bringing up.
You're right, it's not a good example to bring up - we're a different team than we were back then. We're better.

Cap

Capitano is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:02 PM
  #59
Dan K
HFBoards Partner
 
Dan K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,176
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitano
You're right, it's not a good example to bring up - we're a different team than we were back then. We're better.

Cap
Agreed.

Dan K is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:04 PM
  #60
habkid73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 154
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu
Yes, but we're not playing the Bruins.

Anyway, don't take this as me being negative, I just think it's not a good example to be bringing up.
you are missing his point.at the time zed was on fire ,he was our most dangerous weapon,and was taken out by a cheap play.the team then rallied around and won the series for him.situations like this can really bring a team together,i expect the habs to have a very strong game friday,they really have some motivation now.

habkid73 is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:09 PM
  #61
Dan K
HFBoards Partner
 
Dan K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,176
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by habkid73
you are missing his point.at the time zed was on fire ,he was our most dangerous weapon,and was taken out by a cheap play.the team then rallied around and won the series for him.situations like this can really bring a team together,i expect the habs to have a very strong game friday,they really have some motivation now.
I still don't see the point. Saku was not on fire, and hadn't been our team's most dangerous weapon through the first 2 games. The Williams' high stick can't really be called a cheap shot.

I do hope winning for Saku serves as some motivation though. I just don't really see a parallel with the Zednik situation.

Dan K is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:11 PM
  #62
Matrix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,252
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu
I still don't see the point. Saku was not on fire, and hadn't been our team's most dangerous weapon through the first 2 games. The Williams' high stick can't really be called a cheap shot.

I do hope winning for Saku serves as some motivation though. I just don't really see a parallel with the Zednik situation.
I guess it only comes down to winning those games for a badly injured friend.....

Matrix is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:12 PM
  #63
Charge_Seven
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 500
I guess the best news right now is that there is still no absolute concrete news. Hopefully his eye drains, and all is well, and he can return to his team.

Charge_Seven is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:13 PM
  #64
Capitano
Registered User
 
Capitano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
I guess it only comes down to winning those games for a badly injured friend.....
I agree, I know I'd be motivated if I was on that ice.

Cap

Capitano is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:14 PM
  #65
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu
I still don't see the point. Saku was not on fire, and hadn't been our team's most dangerous weapon through the first 2 games. The Williams' high stick can't really be called a cheap shot.

I do hope winning for Saku serves as some motivation though. I just don't really see a parallel with the Zednik situation.
IF you don't believe that after all the heart and soul Saku has poured into this team over the years, those 20 guys in the dressing room don't want to win a series for him, you have to be kidding me.

I do not see a team coached by Gainey, Carbo, and Jarvis, that features Rivet, Souray, Zednick, Kovy, Higgins, Boullilon, Begin (soon), Garth Murray, Souray, Dandenault and Komisarek, giving up due to a little adversity and an injury to the captain. No this team will come out flying in game 4, mark my words. We will come out ready to win this for saku.

Gainey and Savard have stressed leadership and character in the guys they have aquired since being in charge. Won't be hard to get these men motivated Friday for sure.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:16 PM
  #66
LeMAD
Registered User
 
LeMAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,440
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregStack
I guess the best news right now is that there is still no absolute concrete news. Hopefully his eye drains, and all is well, and he can return to his team.
What if they don't say anything because it may crush the morale of the other players?

LeMAD is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:17 PM
  #67
habkid73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 154
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
I guess it only comes down to winning those games for a badly injured friend.....
wow you got it!!!that didn't take too long,,,,,,,,,,

habkid73 is offline  
Old
04-27-2006, 02:18 PM
  #68
habkid73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 154
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania
IF you don't believe that after all the heart and soul Saku has poured into this team over the years, those 20 guys in the dressing room don't want to win a series for him, you have to be kidding me.

I do not see a team coached by Gainey, Carbo, and Jarvis, that features Rivet, Souray, Zednick, Kovy, Higgins, Boullilon, Begin (soon), Garth Murray, Souray, Dandenault and Komisarek, giving up due to a little adversity and an injury to the captain. No this team will come out flying in game 4, mark my words. We will come out ready to win this for saku.

Gainey and Savard have stressed leadership and character in the guys they have aquired since being in charge. Won't be hard to get these men motivated Friday for sure.
exactly my point!!!!wow!!!

habkid73 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.