HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ribeiro have to step up

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-28-2006, 12:31 PM
  #1
Cariboux
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Rimouski
Posts: 773
vCash: 500
Ribeiro have to step up

I've always been a Ribeiro's defender and was really happy that he wasn't traded. Now, I think we are all happy that he's with us because of the play he played since a couple of months. He played great games in playoffs, but it's time for him to step up and put points on the scoreboard. He has the chance to make an impact and we need him a lot.

Come on Mike, prove us that you can do it !

Cariboux is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 12:32 PM
  #2
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,589
vCash: 137
I agree.

He's played great lately, and I hope his great play can turn into points. We need them now more than ever. Go Ribs!

Le Tricolore is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 12:32 PM
  #3
Habsfan18
The Future
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,205
vCash: 500
you have 666 posts


Habsfan18 is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 12:33 PM
  #4
Bronn
Registered Sellsword
 
Bronn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Highest Bidder
Posts: 10,912
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan15
you have 666 posts



Bronn is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 12:34 PM
  #5
5 man unit
Registered User
 
5 man unit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 324
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan15
you have 666 posts

quick, make another post.

5 man unit is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 12:34 PM
  #6
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,640
vCash: 500
He's gotten absolutely robbed 2 games in a row....I don't think his lack of production is because he hasn't had chances or played very well. Ward won't be able to contain the "2nd" line tonight, Mark my words.

Shabutie is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 01:13 PM
  #7
Capitano
Registered User
 
Capitano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,286
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie
He's gotten absolutely robbed 2 games in a row....I don't think his lack of production is because he hasn't had chances or played very well. Ward won't be able to contain the "2nd" line tonight, Mark my words.
I hope you're right man...

Cap

Capitano is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 01:19 PM
  #8
ti-vite
Registered User
 
ti-vite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,076
vCash: 500
MarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMa rkMarkMarkMarkMark
He's gotten absolutely robbed 2 games in a row....I don't think his lack of production is because he hasn't had chances or played very well. Ward won't be able to contain the "2nd" line tonight, Mark my words. MarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMa rkMarkMarkMarkMark

ti-vite is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 01:24 PM
  #9
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,640
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti-vite
MarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMa rkMarkMarkMarkMark
He's gotten absolutely robbed 2 games in a row....I don't think his lack of production is because he hasn't had chances or played very well. Ward won't be able to contain the "2nd" line tonight, Mark my words. MarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMarkMa rkMarkMarkMarkMark
Would've been easier to do [Mark][/Mark]

Shabutie is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 01:37 PM
  #10
TeNeIghtY
Registered User
 
TeNeIghtY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 466
vCash: 500
agree 100%

like a said in another thread gainey should give this line more icetime since they are our "official" #1 line + kovalev is on fire during playoff

TeNeIghtY is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 01:46 PM
  #11
HabsoluteFate
Registered User
 
HabsoluteFate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,869
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan15
you have 666 posts

I had 911 posts during the game that Koivu got injured...and no i didn't reach 911 until after he got injured...

HabsoluteFate is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 01:55 PM
  #12
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,589
vCash: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
I had 911 posts during the game that Koivu got injured...and no i didn't reach 911 until after he got injured...
So it's your fault?

Le Tricolore is offline  
Old
04-28-2006, 02:04 PM
  #13
tmc
Registered User
 
tmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Country: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 513
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboux
I've always been a Ribeiro's defender and was really happy that he wasn't traded. Now, I think we are all happy that he's with us because of the play he played since a couple of months. He played great games in playoffs, but it's time for him to step up and put points on the scoreboard. He has the chance to make an impact and we need him a lot.

Come on Mike, prove us that you can do it !
your right but it's team entire team that will need to step up, they better play like there is no tomorrow

tmc is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.