HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Semin....geez

Closed Thread

Old
10-31-2003, 03:52 PM
txpd

vCash: 500
Semin....geez

He has been scratched? Bondra has been on the checking line and Semin scratched all this time? OMG!! the line had 9 shots in the first period. completely dominating. The Semin goal was brilliant and a couple of other near goals as well. No bashful rookie either....get the puck...shoot the puck!!

Old
10-31-2003, 05:50 PM
leafaholix*

Looks a lot like a young Alexander Mogilny, doesn't he?

Wow, what a player.

Old
10-31-2003, 06:00 PM
CNote
Get 'er done

What was his goal like?...pretty? Hopefully this is the start of something positive for the Caps. Actually, Cassidy will probably break up that line next game...lol.

Old
11-01-2003, 03:03 AM
ashaddcola

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch
What was his goal like?...pretty? Hopefully this is the start of something positive for the Caps. Actually, Cassidy will probably break up that line next game...lol.
I got to see replays and it was a very nice goal......good moves. However, I thought Grier's missed goal was one of the finest fakes and moves I have ever seen.......he just missed the open net.

Old
11-01-2003, 07:05 AM
txpd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashaddcola
I got to see replays and it was a very nice goal......good moves. However, I thought Grier's missed goal was one of the finest fakes and moves I have ever seen.......he just missed the open net.
Lang's move was great. I think though that Grier missed the puck not the net. At least the way i saw it, he fanned on the one time attempt.
That happens a lot in the NHL and Grier is not a soft handed player.
But, I think its worth mentioning that Grier is now consistantly creating scoring chances short handed and that in time the puck will go in for him.

Old
11-01-2003, 11:44 AM
CapitalsCupFantasy
HFBoards Sponsor

happened right on front of me

Mikey Grier totally whiffed on that goal. Rarely see NHL players miss that one. If he had simply gone to the net, it was an easy tap in. Lang schooled Atlanta on that one.

Closed Thread