Notices

Thanks To All

Old
04-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Stars99Lobo37
Away Games - 13

vCash: 1495
Thanks To All

[I just copied and pasted this from another board I post at so if you don't know who some of these people are forgive me]

This has been an unbelieveable year for the Stars and their fans.

We saw Modano come back to Dallas, and have the season we all knew he would.

We saw Lehtinen score goals..goals..and hey more goals.

We saw Zubie light the crowd with this defensive plays.

We even see the rookies for a change step up and win some games.

But most of all, we saw a team go out there that was picked to finish 4th in the division and not even make the playoffs, go all the way and finish the regular season as the Pacific Division Champions. We saw them finish 2nd in the West and 3rd overall.

While it didn't happen in the playoffs, like a lot of us thought it would, we still had a great regular season. With the offseason apon us with tons of new questions for this Dallas Stars club I would like to thank you.

With this board and chat room, I don't think it would've been as fun a season as it was. I missed a grand total of six games all season, and really don't think I would've had as much fun without you guys.

To all the regulars in the chat room ---
Steve, Arch, womo, roper, SF9, sf09, Tim, Walzy, I know I'm forgetting a lot of you but you guys were awesome this year.

I had a blast jumping and screaming at the Stars all season long, even during the pre-season.

It was a blast of a season for it being the new NHL. We might of fought some (Mr.Negative..LOL) but we had fun and you know it!

To the guys on the board that didn't come in the chat (Lazy ***** you are LOL)..It was a blast here on the boards after the games.

Most of all...get your ***** ready for 2006-2007 cause it's going to be an even better year.

One thing everyone needs to remember is no matter what..we'll be by this team cheering them on.

Two last words to finish for the 2005-2006 Season..

GO STARS!

Stars99Lobo37 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2006, 09:35 PM
oil4life14

vCash: 500
R.I.P. Dallas Stars

oil4life14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Stars-Preds

vCash: 500
RIP the 2005-2006 Stars at least. They'll be back next season.

As far as this season goes, we had a record-setting regular season, we were introduced to Jussi Jokinen, we saw Mike Modano bounce back and play like his old self, we saw some pretty fun shootouts, and we witnessed the great game of hockey enhanced through the new rules.

It's going to be a different team next season, no doubt, and the way we lost in the first round was tough but overall it's still very good to be a Stars fan. Here's to next year ...

Stars-Preds is offline   Reply With Quote