HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Why we will win the series...(short but true)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-02-2006, 09:40 AM
  #51
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymand
What is it with all these no trade clauses!!!! They're like smarts, everybody thinks they have them!

Meh... I didn't want to trade you Teuf.. or Zurg, you both are good contributors. Strong on the puck, good job down low. You give 110%.. plus you both have cool usernames..

Although you have the occasional braincramp. Ex.:
I say, if he won't tell us why he hates Teufel so much, deal him.

mcphee is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:00 AM
  #52
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
I say, if he won't tell us why he hates Teufel so much, deal him.

You want the banana to split?

 
Old
05-02-2006, 10:06 AM
  #53
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
I say, if he won't tell us why he hates Teufel so much, deal him.
HEY!!! I don't hate Teuf.. I specifically saif I don't want to trade him... but you have to give something to get something mcphee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordchezz
You want the banana to split?
Thanks for the support Buddy..

Who died and made you GM mcphee?? Saku K. is the Global Mod around these her parts..

Maybe Darz.

Edit: I wanted to say "these here parts" ... unintentional humour is the best.

AD is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:10 AM
  #54
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymand
Who died and made you GM mcphee?? Saku K. is the Global Mod around these her parts..

Maybe Darz.

Edit: I wanted to say "these here parts" ... unintentional humour is the best.
Not showing respect to our most veteran of posters (mcphee), that's a tradable offence. Pack you're bags sunshine your going to be suiting up for the Blackhawks.

habfan4 is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:13 AM
  #55
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymand
HEY!!! I don't hate Teuf.. I specifically saif I don't want to trade him... but you have to give something to get something mcphee...



Thanks for the support Buddy..

Who died and made you GM mcphee?? Saku K. is the Global Mod around these her parts..

Maybe Darz.

Edit: I wanted to say "these here parts" ... unintentional humour is the best.
I remember when I made that hockey team, I appointed McPhee to be either coach or GM, I can't remember

I created a monster

 
Old
05-02-2006, 10:14 AM
  #56
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4
Not showing respect to our most veteran of posters (mcphee), that's a tradable offence. Pack you're bags sunshine your going to be suiting up for the Blackhawks.
But I'll have no chemistry with the Hawks fans.... Damn I'll look good in red and black though..

Edit: I just went to the Hawks board and came back... there's no on there.

*crickets

AD is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:15 AM
  #57
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymand
HEY!!! I don't hate Teuf.. I specifically saif I don't want to trade him... but you have to give something to get something mcphee...



Thanks for the support Buddy..

Who died and made you GM mcphee?? Saku K. is the Global Mod around these her parts..

Maybe Darz.

Edit: I wanted to say "these here parts" ... unintentional humour is the best.
No,No aymand, you misunderstand me. I take Teuf's user name to b etranslated to Tim Teufel[ ex ball player]is crap. [limited knowledge of Yiddish.] I've been bugging Teuf to tell me why he hates Teufel so much, and in turn he's been bugging me by not telling me. That's what I meant, I should have been more clear, that'll be written on my tombstone at some point.

mcphee is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:16 AM
  #58
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
No,No aymand, you misunderstand me. I take Teuf's user name to b etranslated to Tim Teufel[ ex ball player]is crap. [limited knowledge of Yiddish.] I've been bugging Teuf to tell me why he hates Teufel so much, and in turn he's been bugging me by not telling me. That's what I meant, I should have been more clear, that'll be written on my tombstone at some point.
I was nervous there... but damn am I learning new stuff every day.

AD is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:19 AM
  #59
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymand
I was nervous there... but damn am I learning new stuff every day.
hf continuing education.

mcphee is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:19 AM
  #60
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymand
But I'll have no chemistry with the Hawks fans.... Damn I'll look good in red and black though..
It's worse than you think, mcphee pulled some strings and you're being assigned to the Norfolk Admirals. Sorry kid...

habfan4 is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:22 AM
  #61
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4
It's worse than you think, mcphee pulled some strings and you're being assigned to the Norfolk Admirals. Sorry kid...
Its a strange world we live in. One day you're on top of the HF world, admired by fans all around, the next, you're back in the minors.. in Norfolk.

AD is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:22 AM
  #62
caniacgirl12
Registered User
 
caniacgirl12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 15,695
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to caniacgirl12 Send a message via MSN to caniacgirl12
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymand
Its a strange world we live in. One day you're on top of the HF world, admired by fans all around, the next, you're back in the minors.. in Norfolk.
The Canes board would never send ME down to the minors.

__________________
....and nothing dims these stars.
caniacgirl12 is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:25 AM
  #63
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,640
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniacgirl12
The Canes board would never send ME down to the minors.
Alexander Mogilny sayed the same thing...well something similar.

Shabutie is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:25 AM
  #64
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,427
vCash: 500
Forget acquiring caniacgirl12 the Canes asking price is too high for an enforcer (or is that enforcette ). Besides, if we need some muscle around here we should try to coax chicpea out of retirement.

habfan4 is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 10:26 AM
  #65
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4
Forget acquiring caniacgirl12 the Canes asking price is too high for an enforcer (or is that enforcette ). Besised, if we need some muscle around here we should try to coax chicpea out of retirement.
Now that's a poster I miss. Great guy.

mcphee is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 11:13 AM
  #66
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordchezz
I remember when I made that hockey team, I appointed McPhee to be either coach or GM, I can't remember

I created a monster
McPhee was named coach. Gros Bill, that no good bum, was named GM. I'm all for grabbing the other teams' assets, but what's-her-name should stay in Carolina. We don't need her flirtatious ways around here.

Gros Bill is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 11:26 AM
  #67
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill
I'm all for grabbing the other teams' assets, but what's-her-name should stay in Carolina. We don't need her flirtatious ways around here.
What worries me is the high likelihood of hair pulling, broken nails and general drama that would ensue should caniacgirl12 raid mcphee's collection of evening gowns and fishnet stockings.

It would be bedlam, absolute bedlam.

habfan4 is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 11:33 AM
  #68
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4
What worries me is the high likelihood of hair pulling, broken nails and general drama that would ensue should caniacgirl12 raid mcphee's collection of evening gowns and fishnet stockings.

It would be bedlam, absolute bedlam.
Yeah, but imagine the pillow fights.

Gros Bill is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 11:41 AM
  #69
zurg999
Registered User
 
zurg999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Brampton ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,532
vCash: 500
I am glad this deal fell through as I was waiting in dread by the phone and now I can go have my sandwich. Genoa salami.

zurg999 is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 11:43 AM
  #70
TheDamned
"Only in Montréal"
 
TheDamned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montréal
Posts: 9,280
vCash: 500
The crowd loves me and the fans in Montreal are awesome.
There's nothing like playing in Montreal, I might even learn a little bit of french

TheDamned is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 11:47 AM
  #71
Live Forever
Registered User
 
Live Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zurg999
I am glad this deal fell through as I was waiting in dread by the phone and now I can go have my sandwich. Genoa salami.
So wait, the deal ended up happening? Who ended up getting who? I was looking on TSN for some breaking news but I don't think they received word yet. Inform us!

Live Forever is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 02:01 PM
  #72
caniacgirl12
Registered User
 
caniacgirl12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 15,695
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to caniacgirl12 Send a message via MSN to caniacgirl12
Sorry, I just got a huge bonus to stay on the Canes board. Looks like the trade is off.

caniacgirl12 is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 02:09 PM
  #73
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniacgirl12
Sorry, I just got a huge bonus to stay on the Canes board. Looks like the trade is off.
Your first order of business should be to lock the Poutine thread.

habfan4 is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 02:21 PM
  #74
HabsBaby18*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Brossard
Posts: 1,132
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniacgirl12
Im worth way more than garbage picks and a bunch of career AHLers. Come on now.
well by looking at your pictures, I would say yes

HabsBaby18* is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 02:31 PM
  #75
Live Forever
Registered User
 
Live Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniacgirl12
The Canes board would never send ME down to the minors.
Guys I just don't like her attitude. She reminds me of Theodore. Always about Me Me Me and never giving credit to the team or putting blame on himself. She thinks she's got it easy over there in Carolina so before you know it, she'll be slacking off and lowering the quality of her posts and go from SuperStar poster to the boards scapgoat.


Quote:
Originally Posted by caniacgirl12
Sorry, I just got a huge bonus to stay on the Canes board. Looks like the trade is off.
She's all about the money and not about the passion of posting. Do we need another person with a huge contract on out Montreal boards? We are just getting over the effects of giving NewHabsArea a whopping 4.6 million dollar contract only after we realized that he wasn't part of this New Habs Area and he admitted there is no such thing as a New Habs Area anyways. So is she really worth that kind of money...? Was NewHabsArea even worth that kind of money? There are reports that he still lives in the back seat of his 1987 rusted down Ford Tempo simply becasue he is afraid of others. I highly doubt she has what it takes to handle the pressure of posting on the Montreal boards. Especially with all the media and the crazy fans here. Does she even speak French? I'm sure something good will pop up for us during the offseason. I heard this years draft is full of chick posting potential so there is no reason to break the bank just yet.


Last edited by Live Forever: 05-02-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Live Forever is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.