HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game 6 GDT: Carolina @ Montreal

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-02-2006, 09:15 PM
  #726
emb24*
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,238
vCash: 500
some positives:

the emergence of komosarek, the absolute importance of koivu, the play of pleks, zhogin at times, higgins' great year, dandy in playoffs, the play of cube, huet for solid stretches...the whole D in fact...

bob priority is a big playmaking center to take the slack off of koivu...

goodbye bulis, ribs you too

emb24* is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:15 PM
  #727
Phil Parent
Moderator
HALL PASS BRAH!!
 
Phil Parent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,919
vCash: 500
Stop it Snake, you'll get modded too. Let them say whatever.

Phil Parent is online now  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:15 PM
  #728
habgab
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archijerej
I'm not rude for anyone.
maybe not. However, when the leafs went out, I can recall the taunting here and on TSN by some Habs fans. It was really over the top taunting too. So, when they come here for payback, why is anyone surprised?

habgab is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:15 PM
  #729
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 53,637
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachBombay
Im glad i don't have lindros, Belak, Grandpa Belfour, Tellqvist, Kilger, Slow-mo Allison ... and the list goes on
But they just lose Berg, that's why they are a little cocky.....

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:16 PM
  #730
Vinceee
Go Foreurs Go!
 
Vinceee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Amos, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,455
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vinceee
Anyway... can't wait to see Carbonneau being the Coach, and our new assis. coach Kirk Muller!

Vinceee is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:16 PM
  #731
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 53,637
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
Stop it Snake, you'll get modded too. Let them say whatever.
It pisses me off so much.....and I hate it because that's exactly what they want...

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:16 PM
  #732
HabsBaby18*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Brossard
Posts: 1,137
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
You have a goalie who let in a slap shot from the blueline, nice goalie! Maybe you should have kept Theo...

I guess that's just what happens when your fanbase continually feeds Leaf fans with bs for no reason on our boards and the main boards.
you were swept in 4 games (your team is NY ranger I suppose) ......

HabsBaby18* is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:16 PM
  #733
Stephen
Registered User
 
Stephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 35,169
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsBaby18
We were rude with a reason ... THEY DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFS LOLLLL. When you payback you need good FACTS not just paybacking (loll I know its not a word) just for the sake of it.
Now we have a legitimate reason, you got eliminated on the gimpiest OT winner of all time!

Stephen is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:17 PM
  #734
!nkubus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Laval, QC
Posts: 870
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachBombay
Anyway... can't wait to see Carbonneau being the Coach, and our new assis. coach Kirk Muller!
Great season commint with lot of new rookies:

Lapierre, Côté, Emelin, LATENDRESSE, next year is goanna be WILD

!nkubus is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
  #735
Vinceee
Go Foreurs Go!
 
Vinceee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Amos, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,455
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vinceee
Quote:
Originally Posted by emb24
some positives:

the emergence of komosarek, the absolute importance of koivu, the play of pleks, zhogin at times, higgins' great year, dandy in playoffs, the play of cube, huet for solid stretches...the whole D in fact...

bob priority is a big playmaking center to take the slack off of koivu...

goodbye bulis, ribs you too
Don't forget Garth Murray, just wow!

Vinceee is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
  #736
HabsBaby18*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Brossard
Posts: 1,137
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great One
ugh, its sad it ended it like that

the draft is comin' soon atleast and huet is a hell of a goalie

grats' habs
thx you !

HabsBaby18* is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
  #737
Phil Parent
Moderator
HALL PASS BRAH!!
 
Phil Parent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,919
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
Now we have a legitimate reason, you got eliminated on the gimpiest OT winner of all time!
I'm warning you, post again to troll and you'll be banned.

Phil Parent is online now  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
  #738
CalHabFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Country: United States
Posts: 591
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
ugh...what a dissapointing end to things...the game was awesome...and then less then 2 minutes into OT we lose..awesome...and no fights!?!? bah!

CalHabFan is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
  #739
habgab
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsBaby18
We were rude with a reason ... THEY DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFS LOLLLL. When you payback you need good FACTS not just paybacking (loll I know its not a word) just for the sake of it.

I know they want our team ... man they are so desperate to feel happy that they (some) are putting our team down when they don't even had the chance to make the playoffs with the magnificient Luke Richardson and the mastersaver Ed Belfour.

Maple leafs, your team rule !!! ..... at the retirement center
What? You were rude because they did not make the playoffs? What happened to sportsmanship? And, what the hell does "when you payback you need good FACTS not just paybacking..." mean?

I am certainly not a Toronto fan. However, I think you should grow up.

habgab is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
  #740
Archijerej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Country: Poland
Posts: 1,051
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habgab
maybe not. However, when the leafs went out, I can recall the taunting here and on TSN by some Habs fans. It was really over the top taunting too. So, when they come here for payback, why is anyone surprised?
Because you would expect people not acting the way they don't like others acting?

Archijerej is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
  #741
Northern Dancer
Registered User
 
Northern Dancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,684
vCash: 500
A a die-hard leaf fan it kills me to say this, but the Habs had a remarkable second half to the year and your boys put on an awesome show to-night. Congrats !!!

Northern Dancer is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
  #742
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,192
vCash: 883
how do you guys react after the goal...for some reason i didn't react, just stared at the screen thinking "what the heck was that?".

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:19 PM
  #743
Vinceee
Go Foreurs Go!
 
Vinceee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Amos, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,455
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vinceee
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nkubus
Great season commint with lot of new rookies:

Lapierre, Côté, Emelin, LATENDRESSE, next year is goanna be WILD
AK46

Vinceee is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:19 PM
  #744
Mathletic
Registered User
 
Mathletic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Augustin, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
Now we have a legitimate reason, you got eliminated on the gimpiest OT winner of all time!
one thing that's for sure is that you know a lot about grimpy goals

Mathletic is online now  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:19 PM
  #745
Ronnie Bass
elite pissy upside
 
Ronnie Bass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New Jersey
Country: Ireland
Posts: 20,306
vCash: 500
Awards:
Trolls knock it off, all infractions of this cowardice act after this is worth 7 warning pts.

Let them be.

__________________
1995, 2000, 2003..........
Ronnie Bass is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:20 PM
  #746
!nkubus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Laval, QC
Posts: 870
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachBombay
AK46
True forgot that one

!nkubus is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:20 PM
  #747
HabsBaby18*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Brossard
Posts: 1,137
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
Now we have a legitimate reason, you got eliminated on the gimpiest OT winner of all time!
you have a reason yeah, but your team (Ny isles or Ny rangers) got swept in 4 games or did not make the playoffs, so your argument doesn't stand, we still battle hard and we have so many rookie coming up and a great staff !

Murray for Hossa .... Great move

HabsBaby18* is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:20 PM
  #748
ATG
Registered User
 
ATG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Toronto
Country:
Posts: 9,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
Well, Mr. Moderator, I do hope you'll take a break from hunting French threads and start considering banning this fellow here. He isn't exactly respecting you or the board.
Oh come on, half the posts I made were jokes directed at both my Leafs and the habs playing golf. You guys need to lighten up, I wasn't bashing anyone just having some harmless fun, not insulting anyone. The habs played hard no doubting that, just having some fun. No harm, no foul

ATG is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:20 PM
  #749
Vinceee
Go Foreurs Go!
 
Vinceee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Amos, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,455
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vinceee
Quote:
Originally Posted by habgab
What? You were rude because they did not make the playoffs? What happened to sportsmanship? And, what the hell does "when you payback you need good FACTS not just paybacking..." mean?

I am certainly not a Toronto fan. However, I think you should grow up.
ok enough with life lessons... time to move on and think about the draft...

Vinceee is offline  
Old
05-02-2006, 09:21 PM
  #750
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
Just saw that on Toronto board

http://habssuck.ytmnd.com/

LOL, waste of time

Russeltown is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.