HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

How would you rate the start?

Closed Thread

Old
11-02-2003, 07:33 AM
Hawkalyzer

vCash: 500
How would you rate the start?

post time record: 4-5-3-0

on a 1 to 10 scale, how would you rate the start?

id give it a 6.5, mainly because we cant score and Krapo gets Ice Time, that hurts overall

but the fact that were 7th in the west isnt a bad thing is it?

post opinions

Old
11-02-2003, 07:39 AM
Teemu

8.5 ****, i thought we wouldve coiled into last place by now without zhamnov and dazer

Old
11-02-2003, 02:53 PM
Slowe

I would give it a 7.5. In my mind though it's better to break it down into two different categories. How competitive the team is, and how the rebuilding is going. Being competitive is good, but not at the expense of the rebuilding effort.

Overall competition - 8.5
Considering the team we have I'm a little impressed. Our offense isn't clicking, but that's to be expected with so many rookies. Our defense is pathetic, no explanation necessary. Hopefully Berard will help and Karpotsev decides to walk out ala Mironov. Considering we're around .500 that's not too bad. If our offense comes together, and Tbo can keep it up, we might actually put together quite a few wins. I wouldn't expect it to last, but a winning streak here or there sure can't hurt the confidence.

Rebuilding - 6
I'm more worried here than I am about how well we're doing. The only reason we're playing kids is because Smith forced Sutter with the lineup he gave him. What's with pairing Ruutu with Nichol and Moen? Why is Kukkonen always benched when Karpotsev has score more for the other team than he has for us? I hope kids like Radulov figure it out soon, because I REALLY don't trust Sutter to stay the course.

Closed Thread