HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

i need to watch the panther games!

Old
10-08-2006, 04:06 PM
dsgutman

vCash: 500
i need to watch the panther games!

Im in gainesville, Florida, and all we get up here is the tampa bay lightning, who nobody really likes. is there any way i can still catch the panther games because i am dying to watch them. center ice is not an option either, does anyone know if i can maybe stream the games online? thanks much appreciated

dsgutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2006, 06:37 PM
PanthersRule96

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgutman View Post
Im in gainesville, Florida, and all we get up here is the tampa bay lightning, who nobody really likes. is there any way i can still catch the panther games because i am dying to watch them. center ice is not an option either, does anyone know if i can maybe stream the games online? thanks much appreciated
Hey, I'm in the same boat as you man, I'm up here in G-ville and I went to 6 sports bars the other night looking for a place to watch the game but no where else was showing it. Center ice is the only option I'm afraid, but I'm calling to order it because I HAVE to watch these panther games, after all the years we've sucked and me being in South FLA, if we're actually good I'm not missing it.

But hey, Gators are #2 in the nation right now !

PanthersRule96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2006, 08:43 PM
dsgutman

hmmm yeah gators are damn sexy. but if you are doin center ice i might just have a proposition for you. ill chip in a few bucks a month to help you pay off, catch some games with you? b/c im dying to watch them, its just not fair to have no games after the past 8 years of watching just about every one

Old
10-08-2006, 10:05 PM
PanthersRule96

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgutman View Post
hmmm yeah gators are damn sexy. but if you are doin center ice i might just have a proposition for you. ill chip in a few bucks a month to help you pay off, catch some games with you? b/c im dying to watch them, its just not fair to have no games after the past 8 years of watching just about every one
I thought of that as one of the kids in my hall is hardcore into the panthers too but its hard for one person, let alone 2 or 3 to watch my TV because I'm in the top bunk in a triple with two other WEIRD kids and my TV is on top of this tall closet so the only way to watch TV is on top of my bed because you can't see it from anywhere else.

If you know where the Ale house is by I75 and Archer, they have the NHL center Ice package and during weeknights if you ask they'd put the game on, its just on the weekends, theres college football or baseball now that they're playing, but weeknights you should be able to have them put it on.
Btw, if I lived in an apartment, it'd be welcome for all to come who are fellow panthers fans and watch the game but since I'm in a dorm, it's really difficult and wouldn't work out. Sorry but if you have digital cable, they have Center ice free preview for the next few days and we get lightning games, with 2 coming up this weekend that will be on cable up here against the panthers.

PanthersRule96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2006, 10:09 PM
dsgutman

aight thats cool, im sure ill catch some games ill check out that bar

Old
10-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Clash*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnCzeSniper96 View Post
If you know where the Ale house is by I75 and Archer, they have the NHL center Ice package and during weeknights if you ask they'd put the game on, its just on the weekends, theres college football or baseball now that they're playing, but weeknights you should be able to have them put it on.
You should be able to have them put a single hockey game on a tv for you, regardless of the day of the week. Bein a former Ale House employee, and a regular at both Ale House and Bru's Room establishments, unless the manager on duty is a complete dick, he'll put a game on for you. Especially if you show up in a group and look to spend some cash.

Worse comes to worse, tell them you know Jack Miller (outgoing owner) or Ray Holden (should still be corporate president). You should be able to look it up at MillersAleHouse.com

Clash* is offline   Reply With Quote