HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I guess ... My Habs Editorial ...

Closed Thread

Old
05-03-2006, 11:11 AM
BORAT

vCash: 500
I guess ... My Habs Editorial ...

Well I would indeed like to say something here ...

I knew we weren't going to win the Stanley Cup, I mean I'm not delusional, but I guess that after the lock out ...

What I notice the most is heck ... I'll really miss hockey ... I really will .

I mean I was so exalted .. and yes we had a tough year ... but heck, I'll miss the craziness ... I mean even if we had been eliminated in the next 2 Rounds what comes out of it is the feeling of seeing a good friend leave for a while ...

Yes The Habs weren'T perfect, contrary to the past they ICED an NHL roster this year, we had 22 NHL players , not once did I ever doubt some guys on this lineup didn't belong ...

Yes well Zednik, Ryder, Ribeiro ... they had a tough time as they slowly adjusted to the new NHL, heck so did Souray ...

But will the next Habs be a better team ?

I have no doubt about it , are guys like Plekanec, Higgins, Komisarek and company going to take the next step ?

Well ... I raise my glass to that ...

And now I'd like to adress something important.

The MEdia in this city is out of control, we are way passed the times of an objective media, they are intrusive, rude and ill mannered.

going from the mishandling of the THEO affair wether the 2 Fingers at the start of the year or asking Dumb Questions to Kovalev, to the Fring of Julien

The only Journalist who has any class at this point is BY FAR Chantal MAchabée, and I hope Gainey does something about this as it's jsut a the point where the presure is unbearable for many players.

No one is guy Lafleur or Larry Robinson, and the '' expectations '' need to stop, let this team be, let it develop.

Lets stop Disgusting people out of here.

and I hope that with the advent of a Kirk Muller and Guy Carboneau, people in the city are going to calm down.

Closed Thread