HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Zids re-signed

Old
05-09-2006, 08:44 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
I don't think it's foregone conclusion that Witt will sign here. If his dollars don't make sense, I hope we let him walk. Poile has also expressed interest in resgining Markov. I think we should negotiate with both and go from there.

I'd be nice to put guys like McKee and Mitchell on the radar screen, but in reality, we're going to have a tough time bidding for those guys. So many teams will be looking for a dman, and we still have limited UFA appeal (though better than previous seasons). After Redden and Chara (atleast one of which will resign with Ottawa), guys like McKee and Mitchell are the next best option. There's got to be atleast 20 teams looking to land a solid dman.

One guy that intrigues me is Spacek (especially if we were to move Kimmo). As I've said before, Nick Boynton could be had. I've always liked his game

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote