HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Dylan Reese?

Closed Thread

Old
11-02-2003, 11:51 PM
stardog

vCash: 500
Dylan Reese?

What can you guys tell me about Dylan Reese's potential? 7th round pick for the Rangers from Pittsburgh. Anyone heard of him? Anything at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Old
11-03-2003, 07:43 AM
TMHUNH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardog
What can you guys tell me about Dylan Reese's potential? 7th round pick for the Rangers from Pittsburgh. Anyone heard of him? Anything at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Reese is a freshman defenseman for Harvard. He is a highly regarded college prospect out of the NAHL. He should be a decent pro prospect as well...I expected him to go higher in the draft. Harvard's season just started, and it remains to be seen how much time he will see this year with 6 returning D-men ahead of him on the depth chart, but expect him to become a major player in Harvard. You may be able to catch him on TV later in the year if they show the beanpot in your area.

Closed Thread