Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Morten Madsen

Old
05-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Jake

vCash: 500
Morten Madsen

An interview with Morten Madsen in a Danish online media, has Madsen expressing his wish to play in North America next season.

"I would like to play in one of the stronger juniorleagues in Canada, like Jannik Hansen did.", he says. Hansen is a Canucks draft pick, and top rookie scorer in the WHL, who has now shown his worth to Vancouver after coming to Canada. "[Hansen] has shown the way and opened the door for the Danish players, and I'm certain I won't disappoint the North Americans."

Morten Madsen was added to the Danish roster at the World Championships, after Denmark had to play in the relegation round. Madsen have had two games so far, and has been playing with speed and good vision. I've only seen one of the games though, and most of that game (versus Italy) were in PP or PK, and Madsen weren't being used much. But he's doing good, considering his young age. Like most other young Danish forwards, he needs to bulk up.

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2006, 09:17 AM
Wild Thing

Thanks for the information, Jake. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do when he gets over here. Have you seen him play very much? What can you tell us about the way that he plays? What are his strengths and weaknesses?

Wild Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2006, 02:28 AM
kenito

IMO he is better then Jannik Hansen when JH was his age. Morten Madsen has been extremly productive in the u20 swedish league and played a couple of games in the SEL. He did very well during the WC playing alongside Jannik Hansen and Peter Regin. He has a good size and pretty good allround skills both in offense and on D.

kenito is offline   Reply With Quote