Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Dallas Stars
Notices

Whereabouts of Dale Sullivan

Old
05-29-2006, 12:44 PM
Kevin Wey

vCash: 500
Whereabouts of Dale Sullivan

Since some of you are diehard Dallas fans, I figure maybe one of you know the answer to this: where is Dale Sullivan nowadays?

I'm working on the Stars 2001 Draft Evaluation and the last I could find of Dale Sullivan was that he played for St. Mary's University in Canada in 2003-04. The 2004-05 CIS hockey preview has him as a departure from the team, but I have no idea where he departed to. It does not appear to be any professional hockey in North America or Europe.

If anybody knows if he wound up in Canadian senior league hockey, and where, that'd be very helpful. Every other Dallas pick from 2001 is easily trackable through Eurohockey.net and various European federations' websites. But Sullivan...

I did find a Dale Sullivan in the East Avalon Senior League, but I'm fairly certain it's not THE Dale Sullivan.

Thanks to any who can help.

Kevin Wey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2006, 01:37 PM
Dr GLU

vCash: 500
You might ask the Q fans, too.

Personally, I don't know and don't really care either since he was never signed.

Dr GLU is offline   Reply With Quote