HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Infos about season tickets.

Old
06-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Clumsyhab

vCash: 500
Infos about season tickets.

Hey, I have bought a pair of season tickets for the habs for 2006-2007 in the grey section. I know that people who bought season tix in the whites/reds have super nice tickets with the Habs players on their tickets. Will the cheaper season tickets holder in the greya/blues also get those nice tix, or the cheap ones? Thanks.

Clumsyhab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2006, 04:59 PM
La Grosse Tendresse
HFBoards Sponsor

You get the cool tixs too.

La Grosse Tendresse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Malakhov

Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
I just bought my first season tickets this afternoon!

Malakhov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Stefan

Send a message via MSN to Stefan
As long as you get your tickets before August, every season ticket holder gets the full colour season tickets.

Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2006, 08:49 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
You get the same exact tickets exept your will say Grey Section.Congrats and I hope the Habs will all 41 home games

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2006, 09:37 AM
Turbo

Are the partial plans on sale too, or is it just season tickets at this point?

Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2006, 10:27 AM
DerekT

If someone buys me season tix, i'll make them food.

DerekT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo
Are the partial plans on sale too, or is it just season tickets at this point?
Nope not yet,end August beggining September they should be available

Old
06-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life
Nope not yet,end August beggining September they should be available
Cool... pretty sure I'll go for the 1/2 season this year. The 10-game pack from last year was just not enough and I ended up getting 5-6 scalper games on top.

Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2006, 12:53 PM
blindedbyfear

This is slightly off-topic, but since all of you must know far more about obtaining tickets than I, I thought I would start here.

My fiancee and I are getting married on October 14. We're planning on coming up to Montreal for our honeymoon. We'll be there for about a week, most likely from the 16 through the 23 (I'm going back and forth with a Travel Agent currently to try and get the best lodging deal I can. We'll be driving up since it's not that far). We really just want to relax, spend some time together, and enjoy the city. We obviously want to go to any home games in Montreal during the week or so we are there.

I've never been to a game at the Bell Centre, I attended a couple of games at the old Forum when I was young, but since I live in Upstate NY I generally go see the Habs in Buffalo, and I've been to the ACC a couple of times (most notably for the semifinal and final of the 2004 World Cup).

That being said, I'm not really sure what level tickets we should be looking for. She doesn't like to sit right at ice level but I also don't know if we necessarily want grays either. And if it matters, I'd rather sit with true fans than corporate types.

I also don't know how much tickets generally cost. Price isn't a huge issue, but I probably don't want to pay more than around $125 or so per ticket CDN.

Thanks in advance.

blindedbyfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedbyfear
This is slightly off-topic, but since all of you must know far more about obtaining tickets than I, I thought I would start here.

My fiancee and I are getting married on October 14. We're planning on coming up to Montreal for our honeymoon. We'll be there for about a week, most likely from the 16 through the 23 (I'm going back and forth with a Travel Agent currently to try and get the best lodging deal I can. We'll be driving up since it's not that far). We really just want to relax, spend some time together, and enjoy the city. We obviously want to go to any home games in Montreal during the week or so we are there.

I've never been to a game at the Bell Centre, I attended a couple of games at the old Forum when I was young, but since I live in Upstate NY I generally go see the Habs in Buffalo, and I've been to the ACC a couple of times (most notably for the semifinal and final of the 2004 World Cup).

That being said, I'm not really sure what level tickets we should be looking for. She doesn't like to sit right at ice level but I also don't know if we necessarily want grays either. And if it matters, I'd rather sit with true fans than corporate types.

I also don't know how much tickets generally cost. Price isn't a huge issue, but I probably don't want to pay more than around $125 or so per ticket CDN.

Thanks in advance.
I hope you get to watch a game because in the past couple of season I beleive they always start on the road for 2-3 games.Also whites are very good seats and the view is very good,but the tickets reamin pretty pricy especially if it is the home opener.No matter what you and your wife will have a great time in this wonderfull city.

ps.I have tickets in the Grays,I love my seats and would not trade them for reds to go sit with clowns.The ambiance is great ,screw the reds!

Old
06-13-2006, 03:24 PM
blindedbyfear

Quote:
I hope you get to watch a game because in the past couple of season I beleive they always start on the road for 2-3 games.Also whites are very good seats and the view is very good,but the tickets reamin pretty pricy especially if it is the home opener.No matter what you and your wife will have a great time in this wonderfull city.

ps.I have tickets in the Grays,I love my seats and would not trade them for reds to go sit with clowns.The ambiance is great ,screw the reds!
That's one of the things we were concerned about. I'm not sure of the season opening date but I'm hoping that there's a home game on Saturday the 21. Against the Leafs would be even better.

And that's good to know about the Grays. Sounds like I'll look at the Whites, Blues, and Grays and depending on how much we want to spend it will be one of those options. Screw the reds, indeed!

Thanks a lot.

Old
06-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
That's one of the things we were concerned about. I'm not sure of the season opening date but I'm hoping that there's a home game on Saturday the 21. Against the Leafs would be even better.

And that's good to know about the Grays. Sounds like I'll look at the Whites, Blues, and Grays and depending on how much we want to spend it will be one of those options. Screw the reds, indeed!

Thanks a lot.

If it's the Leafs,you will almost need to pay triple !

Old
06-13-2006, 03:54 PM
blindedbyfear

Quote:
If it's the Leafs,you will almost need to pay triple !
I could live with that. I wouldn't be thrilled about the price, but I could live with it. Interesting side story. I attended the final of the 2004 World Cup at the ACC (Canada-Finland) wearing a 95-96 (pre C days) white Koivu jersey.

I'd like to be in the majority for once.

Old
06-13-2006, 09:24 PM
AlexCvm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakhov
I just bought my first season tickets this afternoon!
Great! Which section?

AlexCvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2006, 09:51 PM
Malakhov

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCvm
Great! Which section?
In the blues, section 425

Old
06-14-2006, 08:01 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakhov
In the blues, section 425
?I called 2-3 weeks ago and the guy told me that Blues were all sold out!What a *****

Old
06-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Malakhov

Quote:
?I called 2-3 weeks ago and the guy told me that Blues were all sold out!What a *****
He was right, it's just that I was on a waiting list.

Old
06-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Lucky you,congrats

Old
06-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Stefan

Send a message via MSN to Stefan
Quote:

Thanks a lot.
From my experience with scalpers, for the Leafs on a Saturday night, white's will be $125-150, grey's $75-100, and blue's $50-75 each... Hope this helps. If you don't go often, I'd suggest just springing for the whites, if you're in the first few rows it's a fantastic view.

Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHabsRule
From my experience with scalpers, for the Leafs on a Saturday night, white's will be $125-150, grey's $75-100, and blue's $50-75 each... Hope this helps. If you don't go often, I'd suggest just springing for the whites, if you're in the first few rows it's a fantastic view.
I was told that tickets against the Leafs and Bruins will be going up!I hope it's not true

Old
06-14-2006, 01:48 PM
DCL72

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHabsRule
Yep, I bought my first season tickets this year, and asked specifically for first row whites. I was able to get a pair right behind the visiting goalie, and am definetely looking forward to this season.

DCL72 is offline   Reply With Quote