HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Help finding Vform hockey skates?

Old
06-16-2006, 01:45 PM
Rotang

vCash: 500
Help finding Vform hockey skates?

I've been squeezing into my old pair for 6 years now, and can no longer stand the pain.

As you probably know, Vform went out of business several years ago and their skates for the most part disappeared, skates that were supposed to revolutionize the game of inline hockey. I wouldn't say they were revolutionary, but they were definately the finest pair of roller blades I ever owned.

Does anyone know where I can find a pair? A hockey-equipment site that has some in their clearance section or an ebay seller? I've checked both and can't seem to find any.

Rotang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 03:20 PM
bladoww
Team of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadiggitystank
I've been squeezing into my old pair for 6 years now, and can no longer stand the pain.

As you probably know, Vform went out of business several years ago and their skates for the most part disappeared, skates that were supposed to revolutionize the game of inline hockey. I wouldn't say they were revolutionary, but they were definately the finest pair of roller blades I ever owned.

Does anyone know where I can find a pair? A hockey-equipment site that has some in their clearance section or an ebay seller? I've checked both and can't seem to find any.
You looking for brand new ones or used? I would assume brand new by the tone of your email. A place around here has a bunch of used ones.

bladoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 04:22 PM
EazyB97

Check E-bay regularly, because they do pop up from time to time. I think there was a chassis made with 16 degree offset with the similar theory of V-forms. I'll try and get the name.

http://www.skate-connection.com/rhockey/rhockey.htm

EazyB97 is offline   Reply With Quote