Notices

NHL 2006 Entry Draft Research

Old
06-18-2006, 05:37 PM
HamiltonOHL
BulldogsFan00

vCash: 500
NHL 2006 Entry Draft Research

After looking over many Mock drafts the following players has the most votes to as if we pick them.

9th overall:

Kyle Okposo - 14
Derick Brassard - 2
Peter Mueller - 4
Jiri Tlusty - 4
Michael Frolik - 7
Nigiel Williams - 1
Bryan Little - 2
David Fischer - 1
James Sheppard - 3

17th/30th overall
Patrik Berglund - 2
Mike Forney - 6
Ondrej Fiala - 1
Bobby Sanguninetti - 3
Nigel Williams - 4
Ryan White - 2
Cory Emmerton - 2
David Fischer - 4
Ben Maxwell - 2
Chris Summers - 3
Ty Wishart - 3

So by the way the Mock Draft shows We would be drafted Kyle Okposo as a favorite from mock drafts and then possible Nigel Williams or Mike Forney with the 2nd 1st round pick but a) depends on how Doug Risebrough and staff look at it come next Weekend as well as where we finish after tomorrow's game

HamiltonOHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2006, 08:51 AM
Wild Thing

Nice work - thanks! The thing that I find most encouraging about that is the fact that so many people seem to think Okposo will still be there for us at 9. I hope they're right.

Just as long as we don't take Tlusty. I don't want any more guys whose names I can't pronounce, so just forget it. Okposo is bad enough, but I suppose I can live with it. Tlusty is simply out of the question.

Wild Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2006, 11:42 AM
TeamSeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Thing
Nice work - thanks! The thing that I find most encouraging about that is the fact that so many people seem to think Okposo will still be there for us at 9. I hope they're right.

Just as long as we don't take Tlusty. I don't want any more guys whose names I can't pronounce, so just forget it. Okposo is bad enough, but I suppose I can live with it. Tlusty is simply out of the question.
I think Tlusty is easier to say than Okposo. Either way I have nothing against Tlusty but I'm almost positive there will be at least one person available that I like more so I don't want Tlusty either(unless he drops to 17)

TeamSeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2006, 02:27 PM
thestonedkoala
Everyone! PANIC!

Quote:

Pouliot, Veilleux, Khudobin, Kopriva, Kolusz, Choiunard, Tjarnqvist, Zyuzin, Weinhandl are all hard to pronounce?

thestonedkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-19-2006, 04:49 PM
firstroundbust
lacks explosiveness

Quote:

follow the bouncing ball:

ti-looos-tee

firstroundbust is offline   Reply With Quote