HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mullers daughter says they are moving to montreal

Old
06-15-2006, 11:58 PM
bonefizzle

vCash: 500
Mullers daughter says they are moving to montreal

Mullers daughters are in my bros class... I live in kingston. They just said today that they are moving to Montreal next year.

This pretty much means that he is the new assistant.. the word is around the city now. This should be allowed to be posted. JMMR is from kingston, which is why he prob predicted that . However this does have a pretty reliable source behind it ... his daughters.

bonefizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 12:38 AM
not quite yoda

I was walking up the magnetic hill when i walked by the mailman who was carrying a letter for Eric Desjardins' mom. Anyways, his bother's son goes to school with his friend Erin and SHE said that her cousin once dated Drew Bledsoe's uncle's niece. She said that Kirk Muller won't be moving to Montreal because Carbo may want a Defenceman to coach the D.

not quite yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 12:43 AM
N Bahn Ahden

The sense I've got from the interview's Muller has done is that he is quite content coaching at Queens for the time being. I don't think he is in any rush to jump to the NHL coaching ranks, and he probably made some commitment to Queens University beyond just one season.

N Bahn Ahden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 12:49 AM
znk

At least this thread dosent make it sound like it's official. People have to be carefull with how they say things.
I hope and think he will get the job tho.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 12:49 AM
The n00b King ©*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I was walking up the magnetic hill when i walked by the mailman who was carrying a letter for Eric Desjardins' mom. Anyways, his bother's son goes to school with his friend Erin and SHE said that her cousin once dated Drew Bledsoe's uncle's niece. She said that Kirk Muller won't be moving to Montreal because Carbo may want a Defenceman to coach the D.
actually i used to live close to Bledsoe, back in the days that he was with the Pats...he had a nice house.

The n00b King ©* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 04:35 AM
Marksman

Muller's daughter to coach Habs?

Marksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 08:45 AM
waffledave
waffledave, from hf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonefizzle
Mullers daughters are in my bros class... I live in kingston. They just said today that they are moving to Montreal next year.

This pretty much means that he is the new assistant.. the word is around the city now. This should be allowed to be posted. JMMR is from kingston, which is why he prob predicted that . However this does have a pretty reliable source behind it ... his daughters.
Lucky!

waffledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 08:56 AM
Squeaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Stanley
The sense I've got from the interview's Muller has done is that he is quite content coaching at Queens for the time being. I don't think he is in any rush to jump to the NHL coaching ranks, and he probably made some commitment to Queens University beyond just one season.
I think Queens would let him out of any commitements if he got the habs associate job.

Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 09:01 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman2
Muller's daughter to coach Habs?
you bastidge, I was going to make that joke.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 09:03 AM
ti-vite

Quote:
-That a pretty old mailman.
-Bledsoes uncle's neice likes'm young.

ti-vite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 09:08 AM
AD

I flirted with Muller's daughters at St-Sauveur waterpark last summer.. nice girls. Kirk turned around, I stopped flirting....

True Story.

(Story ends with me making a joke to Captain Kirk about how he should be careful about losing his '93 ring in the slides. He laughed came up to us and shook our hands. He got a little pudgyier, but he's still a rock of a man..)

AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 09:12 AM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Muller loves the Habs and Montreal more than anyone I know!
On his right calf HE HAS A TATTO OF THE CUP WITH THE CH CREST AND THE #11.
If you were to ever ask him what his favourite city in the world is he would say without a doubt MONTREAL.

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 09:14 AM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymand
I flirted with Muller's daughters at St-Sauveur waterpark last summer.. nice girls. Kirk turned around, I stopped flirting....

True Story.

(Story ends with me making a joke to Captain Kirk about how he should be careful about losing his '93 ring in the slides. He laughed came up to us and shook our hands. He got a little pudgyier, but he's still a rock of a man..)
My Dad met him once and got me his autograph, Captain Kirk will (I hope) be our next assistant coach!

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 09:48 AM
GoHabsGO252006

I met him a few years back, he lived accross the street from a cousin of mine in Toronto. While at their house he was outside with the kids and we were chatting. The his wife drove up and let us just say that I had an even bigger respect for him after that. Very impressive Captain Kirk, very impressive, definitely deserving of the job.

GoHabsGO252006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 10:09 AM
bonefizzle

Quote:
Why the criticism....WOuld you rather someone receiving information like this not post it on the board????

bonefizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 10:55 AM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Why the criticism....WOuld you rather someone receiving information like this not post it on the board????
you are right, excuse l'idiot

VAN-HAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 725
Quote:
Absolutely not, speaking for myself I love those kinds of info. But for some others, the only think you will then need is for that hiring to actually happen....

If it does, don't worry, he will then appreciate every bit of info you'll have for us in the future....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Le Maroons

How old are his daughters we are talking about? Old enough for Université perhaps? I liked him with the Habs, he was the captain when I watched them win the cup so he's awesome!
Captain Kirk
Captain Carbonneau
Captain Koivu
Captain Gainey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kirkmullercard.jpg

Le Maroons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 02:05 PM
-_-

Quote:
wow, your comment couldn't have been more unoriginal, unfunny, obvious, etc... grow up... learn to make joke, not to apply the one you have heard as many times as you can trying to be funny (on the internet)...

hating (bashing) is easy on the internet... i'm tired of it, it is becoming annoying... bonefizzle comment wasn't stupid at all, you might not beleive him but if it's the case you should only ignore him, not throw insults at him or make fun of him... some of you are really lacking testosterone... internet isn't the place to prouve you have testicals... grow up ! (this board was so nice 3 years ago... why has it change ?)

-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 02:30 PM
habsforlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-
wow, your comment couldn't have been more unoriginal, unfunny, obvious, etc... grow up... learn to make joke, not to apply the one you have heard as many times as you can trying to be funny (on the internet)...

hating (bashing) is easy on the internet... i'm tired of it, it is becoming annoying... bonefizzle comment wasn't stupid at all, you might not beleive him but if it's the case you should only ignore him, not throw insults at him or make fun of him... some of you are really lacking testosterone... internet isn't the place to prouve you have testicals... grow up ! (this board was so nice 3 years ago... why has it change ?)
having a bad day? lol

im not here to defend him whatsoever but please guys leave him alone a bit.lollll
you guys are all over him.

usually those kind of threads gets a lot of '' any link?'' and such and sooner or later its beeing closed because its not reliable.

maybe its true maybe its not, that, i dont care cause its kind of fun to read anyway.

i think he was just pointing the fact that there is a lot of trade like this that are just plain false and didnt want to be mean to the poster.

anyway, it would be nice to get muller. i met him once on st-catherine st. he was with his beautiful wife when they had a reunion for the 10th anniversary of the 1993 stanley cup.
he has a nice tatoo of a stanley cup with number 11 on it on the back of his leg. he is very kind and bleeds bleu blanc rouge. id love to have him around for sure.

habsforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 02:42 PM
BORAT

I hate these threads ... although i love starting them ...

IT IS NICE !!!!! I LIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BORAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 03:00 PM
tritone

LINK?

tritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Le Maroons

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazett...9-064ee7696b01

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/blogs/hocke...ach_candidate/

Le Maroons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Squeaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR
Muller loves the Habs and Montreal more than anyone I know!
On his right calf HE HAS A TATTO OF THE CUP WITH THE CH CREST AND THE #11.
If you were to ever ask him what his favourite city in the world is he would say without a doubt MONTREAL.
Why does he live in Kingston, his hometown, then? Not going to deny he loves the habs or Montreal (that would be exceptionally stupid) but he might answer that last question differently.

Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2006, 03:57 PM
beowulf
Not a nice guy.

Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymand

True Story.

He is a great guy, I got one of his sticks from the playoff run. Missed only 2-3 home games that playoff.

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote