HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brownlee is pissing me off!!!

Closed Thread

Old
11-08-2003, 11:30 AM
Marconius

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists of Fuhry
We should all seriously run this punk out of town, who care's if he's just doing his Job as an agent? We shouldn't welcome him as an Edmontonian... Can somebody who's going to the next Oiler's homegame do me a favor? Bring a sign that makes a mockery out of rich winter - the more the better! I'd personally go with:

Mike Comrie Weather Forecast: NO $RICH$ WINTER!

Thats brilliant. I might be going to a game next week and I'll set that up

Old
11-08-2003, 11:33 AM
Marconius

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretzky2kurri
No it's not about money! It's about getting your own way all the time.

Even at the expense of slapping your hometowns team in the face, treating it like it became a leper colony.

Look everyone........I don't want to play for the Oilers...........THIS MUCH!

What a little weasel!

You think Weight got booed when he came back? The roof is gonna come down this time.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
Absolutely no doubt. I was just talking about this with someone the other day. They'll have to double security when he comes back. I wouldn't be surprised if the fans littered the ice or something.

Old
11-08-2003, 11:49 AM
creative giant*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconius
Absolutely no doubt. I was just talking about this with someone the other day. They'll have to double security when he comes back. I wouldn't be surprised if the fans littered the ice or something.
You know, its funny. If this guy had signed a reasonable contract and lit it up this year he would be the toast of the town. He couldn't go anywhere in edmonton without someone buying him a beer. Now he can't walk down any street where without someone throwing their beer at him. I wonder if he suspected it could get this ugly

Old
11-08-2003, 11:51 AM
hmminvisiblecola1279
I just hope we can

great to see the spoiled little brat learning one of lifes lessons, not everything comes to you on a silver platter no matter how much you whine and complain. everyday lowes composure is getting better while comries and winters is going down the tubes. honestly if i was the gm of another team would i want a guy who is so desperate for a trade he needs to use the media as his medium, gimme a break i understand he has talent, but his selfishness and unwillingness to take criticism would turn me off. heres to you comrie and especially winter kiss my :moon: :moon: :moon: .

Old
11-08-2003, 11:53 AM
nikeisevil

Send a message via MSN to nikeisevil
Is the moonshine smily appearing like this: [x] on everyone else's too?

Old
11-08-2003, 11:55 AM
hmminvisiblecola1279
I just hope we can

must be a little too offensive i guess.

Old
11-08-2003, 01:15 PM
SeriousBusiness
T.Hall da man

Quote:
It really bugs me to hear a frikkin agent say something like,

"Teams have put offers on the table---offers we believe should be accepted. Mike has agreed to play with them this year for considerably less than the Oilers qualifying offer."

Who the hell is he? I guess we don't need Kevin Lowe anymore.........Ritchie's got it all taken care of.

"should be accepted"? Gimme a break!

Lowe must be getting a pretty sour taste in his mouth every time Winter opens his.

What a moron!
That sums up my thoughts on Winter as well. He has no right to say Lowe has been offered deal that he should have accpeted. He should stop worrying about Lowe's job and shut up.

Old
11-08-2003, 05:33 PM
Oil_in_my_veins

Quote:
It's GLARINGLY obvious that Brownlee just wants something else to write about. I like the guy, but sometimes he needs to shut his mouth.
Is anyone surprised? 99% of Brownlee's articles are about Comrie. The other 1% are about the player he hates the most at the time. it seems like he just regurgitates everything he reads here. He has never written anything worth reading. This message board has Pulitzer writers compared to him. GuyF and the HF writers have more interesting reading than the Sun or Journal writers. nearly every article Brownlee writes has the phrase..."as Comrie awaits a trade"...even if the article has nothing to do with him at all. note to Brownlee: get some new material...

Closed Thread