We should all seriously run this punk out of town, who care's if he's just doing his Job as an agent? We shouldn't welcome him as an Edmontonian... Can somebody who's going to the next Oiler's homegame do me a favor? Bring a sign that makes a mockery out of rich winter - the more the better! I'd personally go with:
Mike Comrie Weather Forecast: NO $RICH$ WINTER!
Thats brilliant. I might be going to a game next week and I'll set that up
Absolutely no doubt. I was just talking about this with someone the other day. They'll have to double security when he comes back. I wouldn't be surprised if the fans littered the ice or something.
You know, its funny. If this guy had signed a reasonable contract and lit it up this year he would be the toast of the town. He couldn't go anywhere in edmonton without someone buying him a beer. Now he can't walk down any street where without someone throwing their beer at him. I wonder if he suspected it could get this ugly
great to see the spoiled little brat learning one of lifes lessons, not everything comes to you on a silver platter no matter how much you whine and complain. everyday lowes composure is getting better while comries and winters is going down the tubes. honestly if i was the gm of another team would i want a guy who is so desperate for a trade he needs to use the media as his medium, gimme a break i understand he has talent, but his selfishness and unwillingness to take criticism would turn me off. heres to you comrie and especially winter kiss my :moon: :moon: :moon: .
It's GLARINGLY obvious that Brownlee just wants something else to write about. I like the guy, but sometimes he needs to shut his mouth.
Is anyone surprised? 99% of Brownlee's articles are about Comrie. The other 1% are about the player he hates the most at the time. it seems like he just regurgitates everything he reads here. He has never written anything worth reading. This message board has Pulitzer writers compared to him. GuyF and the HF writers have more interesting reading than the Sun or Journal writers. nearly every article Brownlee writes has the phrase..."as Comrie awaits a trade"...even if the article has nothing to do with him at all. note to Brownlee: get some new material...