HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Kvasha (for real ?) vs. White ???

Closed Thread

Old
11-08-2003, 12:54 PM
The_Wiz

vCash: 500
Kvasha (for real ?) vs. White ???

Ok i want some opinions on Oleg Kvasha from the NYI. He gets lots of playing time and powerplay time too.

He's one of the top scores on the Islanders.

BUT, he was fairly highly hyped and hasn't done anything up to this point in his career.

Will he fall back down to his normal below average play ? Is he just fluky right now ?

OR is this his big breakout ????

I have Todd White from Ottawa, who normally plays on a line with Alfredson. However, White got a really bum shoulder injury that keeps putting him on the injured list. And i don't think White has ANY points yet this year !!!

Should i keep White, or drop him and buy Kvasha ?

THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Old
11-08-2003, 01:51 PM
Kvashinator12

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kvashinator12
Personally

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wiz
Ok i want some opinions on Oleg Kvasha from the NYI. He gets lots of playing time and powerplay time too.

He's one of the top scores on the Islanders.

BUT, he was fairly highly hyped and hasn't done anything up to this point in his career.

Will he fall back down to his normal below average play ? Is he just fluky right now ?

OR is this his big breakout ????

I have Todd White from Ottawa, who normally plays on a line with Alfredson. However, White got a really bum shoulder injury that keeps putting him on the injured list. And i don't think White has ANY points yet this year !!!

Should i keep White, or drop him and buy Kvasha ?

THANK YOU SO MUCH !

I think this is a breakout year for him...He is playing all three zones very well..He plays regular shift, sometimes double shifts PK and PP...He has amazing vision, and is a great passer. I still question his ability as pure goal scorer, but 20-25 goals are not out of the realm of possibility...I will say he puts up 60 points this year at least.....He is focused and motivated...Unlike Laviolette stirling doesnt sit the guys for one bad play...WIth lavy it was a confidence thing...The moment he made a bad play he was on the bench

Closed Thread