HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Proposal Edm and Tor

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-07-2006, 12:35 AM
  #1
Masser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 32
vCash: 500
Proposal Edm and Tor

To Edm Kronwall

To Tor Greene

Masser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 12:37 AM
  #2
The Saurus
Registered User
 
The Saurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Country: United Nations
Posts: 8,231
vCash: 500
Pass from a Toronto perspective.

The Saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 12:44 AM
  #3
SerbianEagle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Edmonton
Country: Serbia
Posts: 3,563
vCash: 500
Pass from Edmonton too.

Whats with all these trade proposals. Getting somewhat annoying.

SerbianEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 01:05 AM
  #4
Clownpipe*
Whitney Smash!
 
Clownpipe*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bhancoubhair
Country: Scotland
Posts: 1,978
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbianEagle View Post
Pass from Edmonton too.

Whats with all these trade proposals. Getting somewhat annoying.

He's either 12 or under...or a Flames fan who thinks he's funny. I'm guessing it's the latter...

Clownpipe* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 01:22 AM
  #5
oilcountry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 47
vCash: 500

oilcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 06:29 AM
  #6
thebigstubbs*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 380
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masser View Post
To Edm Kronwall

To Tor Greene

Neither team would do that deal

thebigstubbs* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 07:44 AM
  #7
Squeaky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,195
vCash: 500
Why in the world would Toronto not do that deal?

Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 08:00 AM
  #8
Jimmi Jenkins
So Rainy
 
Jimmi Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 39,192
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masser View Post
To Edm Kronwall

To Tor Greene
STOP, stop this ridiculousness. This is terrible proposal, and no one in the right mind would take it. THIS ISN'T NHL 2K7 or whatever.

Jimmi Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 08:42 AM
  #9
Furious George
Ville the Villain
 
Furious George's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Shark Infested Water
Country: United States
Posts: 2,009
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbianEagle View Post
Pass from Edmonton too.

Whats with all these trade proposals. Getting somewhat annoying.
It's getting ridiculous, there's 9 EDM proposals on the first page alone.

Furious George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 09:08 AM
  #10
BruinAddict
Registered User
 
BruinAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious George View Post
It's getting ridiculous, there's 9 EDM proposals on the first page alone.
I counted 10, did you miss the Eric Brewer one?

BruinAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 09:10 AM
  #11
Kimi
Registered User
 
Kimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Country: England
Posts: 3,571
vCash: 500
There's a reason they invented the ignore option

Kimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 09:18 AM
  #12
cfrancis
Registered User
 
cfrancis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 2,315
vCash: 855
Send a message via AIM to cfrancis
dumb

cfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:00 AM
  #13
shatner_rules
You're in Trouba
 
shatner_rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Manitoba
Country: Canada
Posts: 229
vCash: 500
Quote:
STOP, stop this ridiculousness. This is terrible proposal, and no one in the right mind would take it. THIS ISN'T NHL 2K7 or whatever.
It could be the freeware edition of Eastside Hockey Manager. You see some of the trades the computer makes? Oiy!!!

shatner_rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:04 AM
  #14
Furious George
Ville the Villain
 
Furious George's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Shark Infested Water
Country: United States
Posts: 2,009
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinAddict View Post
I counted 10, did you miss the Eric Brewer one?
I did miss that Brewer one, and since last count there has been another EDM/TOR proposal created because it's important to create lots of threads and see your name as the creator instead of just being a lowly contributor in an existing thread.

EDIT: Now 12 EDM proposal threads on the first page, including 2 Rangers, 2 Devils, 2 Blackhawks, 2 Maple Leafs and 2 proposals focusing on Eric Brewer of the Blues. Lovely.


Last edited by Furious George: 07-07-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Furious George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 12:39 PM
  #15
ISLES-GUY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 334
vCash: 500
Masser obviously is a yogi from the deepest darkest regions of Nepal, where he was raised on goat cheese and refried beans imported from guadalajara. due to his diet, he suffered from an extreme case of flatulence and he was an outcast among his own peoples and travelled to live in a leper colony in Bihar India, since that was the only community that would accept him. Living in such a remote community was a harsh existence and Masser with only a black and white tv for entertainment was unlucky enough to receive only one channel, and that channel only had old reruns of Don Rickles comedy bits.

After countless years of being refered to as a "hockey puck'', Masser emigrated to canada aboard a Bangladesh refugee trawler bound for Vancouver, British Columbia. the 6 months living in steerage among the feces and human detritus were quite possibly the best of Massers life as he finally was able to eat something other than goat cheese and refried beans. Finally Masser was going to actually see what a Hockey Puck was. However Heath Canada citing public health concerns picked up Masser and determined that he needs to be deported back to Nepal. So now Masser sits in his Institutional cell awaiting deportation with only a computer given to him by the Dali Lama himself to pass the long lonely days of confinement.

And now Masser writes to us daily, trying to assist all of his breathren in our hockey trades forum. Welcome Masser. and have another helping of goat cheese and refried beans.....

ISLES-GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 12:40 PM
  #16
Geese_Howard*
 
Geese_Howard*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 500
mass majority of trade proposels are being done by new members.

Geese_Howard* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 01:26 PM
  #17
Vincent_TheGreat
Registered User
 
Vincent_TheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,128
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Vincent_TheGreat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitso View Post
Pass from a Toronto perspective.
Yeah, big time!

Vincent_TheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 03:12 PM
  #18
Traktor*
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,657
vCash: 500
Greene is a future number 1 or 2. He will be better than Jason Smith. NO THANKS.

Traktor* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 03:35 PM
  #19
xeric716x
Born To Expire
 
xeric716x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jack City
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 10,921
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrancis View Post
dumb

xeric716x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 03:53 PM
  #20
Geese_Howard*
 
Geese_Howard*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckRaise View Post
Greene is a future number 1 or 2. He will be better than Jason Smith. NO THANKS.
you think this guy is a future #1??

honestly, do you really believe that?

Geese_Howard* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 03:54 PM
  #21
mydnyte
Registered User
 
mydnyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Country: Italy
Posts: 10,399
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISLES-GUY View Post
Masser obviously is a yogi from the deepest darkest regions of Nepal, where he was raised on goat cheese and refried beans imported from guadalajara. due to his diet, he suffered from an extreme case of flatulence and he was an outcast among his own peoples and travelled to live in a leper colony in Bihar India, since that was the only community that would accept him. Living in such a remote community was a harsh existence and Masser with only a black and white tv for entertainment was unlucky enough to receive only one channel, and that channel only had old reruns of Don Rickles comedy bits.

After countless years of being refered to as a "hockey puck'', Masser emigrated to canada aboard a Bangladesh refugee trawler bound for Vancouver, British Columbia. the 6 months living in steerage among the feces and human detritus were quite possibly the best of Massers life as he finally was able to eat something other than goat cheese and refried beans. Finally Masser was going to actually see what a Hockey Puck was. However Heath Canada citing public health concerns picked up Masser and determined that he needs to be deported back to Nepal. So now Masser sits in his Institutional cell awaiting deportation with only a computer given to him by the Dali Lama himself to pass the long lonely days of confinement.

And now Masser writes to us daily, trying to assist all of his breathren in our hockey trades forum. Welcome Masser. and have another helping of goat cheese and refried beans.....

Yeti perhaps Booboo?

mydnyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 03:58 PM
  #22
Fayne Gretzky
Registered User
 
Fayne Gretzky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geese_Howard View Post
you think this guy is a future #1??

honestly, do you really believe that?
I do, for one, but I don't know how much that counts. He'll be top pairing for sure.

Fayne Gretzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 04:00 PM
  #23
Geese_Howard*
 
Geese_Howard*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinguisher View Post
I do, for one, but I don't know how much that counts. He'll be top pairing for sure.
best of luck to him then, I think at peak he can be a #2 dman, but realistically I see him as a 3-6 dman.

Geese_Howard* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 04:19 PM
  #24
HOF
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,460
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geese_Howard View Post
you think this guy is a future #1??

honestly, do you really believe that?
I don't think Greene is a future #1 myself. I think a #3-4 is probably a safe bet.

HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2006, 04:59 PM
  #25
Traktor*
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geese_Howard View Post
you think this guy is a future #1??

honestly, do you really believe that?
Yes. He plays extremly sound positional hockey, Is a great skater and can move the puck well. He uses his body to punish players and Is not afraid to drop the gloves with anyone. You might not think Jason Smith is a number 1 or 2 guy but I do and I know Greene will turn out even better than Smith. He played amazing in the playoffs as a rookie. Got rosted by the refs because he didnt have a veteran name on the back.

By the way just because someone isn't drafted in the first round doesn't mean they can't be a star.

Traktor* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.