HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Prospect Matt D'Agostini

Old
07-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

vCash: 500
Prospect Matt D'Agostini

Howdy folks, I was wondering if any of you have heard anything regarding one of your prospects, Matt D'Agostini, being signed by the Canadiens.

I'm curious because he plays for the Guelph Storm in the OHL (a team I have a large interest in) and the rumours around here are saying he's signed and will play for Hamilton next year, instead of returning to Guelph for an over-age year. This would hurt Guelph's offense in a big way, he was expected to be their best player.

If any Canadiens fans know anything, I'd really appreciate it.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:08 AM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippyime View Post
Howdy folks, I was wondering if any of you have heard anything regarding one of your prospects, Matt D'Agostini, being signed by the Canadiens.

I'm curious because he plays for the Guelph Storm in the OHL (a team I have a large interest in) and the rumours around here are saying he's signed and will play for Hamilton next year, instead of returning to Guelph for an over-age year. This would hurt Guelph's offense in a big way, he was expected to be their best player.

If any Canadiens fans know anything, I'd really appreciate it.
There has been nothing official, but there was speculation in the media based on a Gainey press conference that both D'Agostini and Hab prospect Mathieu Aubin would be signed for Hamilton this year due to their early birthdays.

Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Tuggy

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu View Post
There has been nothing official, but there was speculation in the media based on a Gainey press conference that both D'Agostini and Hab prospect Mathieu Aubin would be signed for Hamilton this year due to their early birthdays.
That would be great.

Tuggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
mikefavata
A.I.M.

D'Agostini & Aubin are both great late round steals imo.

mikefavata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Habs13

Nothing concrete here but... I would really hope D'agastini is signed and assigned to the Hamilton Bulldogs. I really liked what I saw during the handful of games I saw Guelph play last year (normally against London and Habs prospect, S.Kostitsyn) So... yeah, that dosen't really help you. At all. In any way.

Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Habs13

Chipchura, D'Agostini & Aubin in Hamilton! And if we CAN and DO bring Gleed, Emelin and Grabovsky in aswell, we're going to have a lot to follow this season!

(I can hear my girlfriend groaning from here)

Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13 View Post
Nothing concrete here but... I would really hope D'agastini is signed and assigned to the Hamilton Bulldogs. I really liked what I saw during the handful of games I saw Guelph play last year (normally against London and Habs prospect, S.Kostitsyn) So... yeah, that dosen't really help you. At all. In any way.
It did help a lot, thanks everyone!

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote