HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Prospect Matt D'Agostini

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-07-2006, 10:03 AM
  #1
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...
 
Ex Storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Prospect Matt D'Agostini

Howdy folks, I was wondering if any of you have heard anything regarding one of your prospects, Matt D'Agostini, being signed by the Canadiens.

I'm curious because he plays for the Guelph Storm in the OHL (a team I have a large interest in) and the rumours around here are saying he's signed and will play for Hamilton next year, instead of returning to Guelph for an over-age year. This would hurt Guelph's offense in a big way, he was expected to be their best player.

If any Canadiens fans know anything, I'd really appreciate it.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:08 AM
  #2
Dan K
HFBoards Partner
 
Dan K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,176
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippyime View Post
Howdy folks, I was wondering if any of you have heard anything regarding one of your prospects, Matt D'Agostini, being signed by the Canadiens.

I'm curious because he plays for the Guelph Storm in the OHL (a team I have a large interest in) and the rumours around here are saying he's signed and will play for Hamilton next year, instead of returning to Guelph for an over-age year. This would hurt Guelph's offense in a big way, he was expected to be their best player.

If any Canadiens fans know anything, I'd really appreciate it.
There has been nothing official, but there was speculation in the media based on a Gainey press conference that both D'Agostini and Hab prospect Mathieu Aubin would be signed for Hamilton this year due to their early birthdays.

Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
  #3
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,483
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu View Post
There has been nothing official, but there was speculation in the media based on a Gainey press conference that both D'Agostini and Hab prospect Mathieu Aubin would be signed for Hamilton this year due to their early birthdays.
That would be great.

Tuggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
  #4
mikefavata
A.I.M.
 
mikefavata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Juno Beach, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 4,295
vCash: 500
D'Agostini & Aubin are both great late round steals imo.

mikefavata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:12 AM
  #5
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,105
vCash: 500
Nothing concrete here but... I would really hope D'agastini is signed and assigned to the Hamilton Bulldogs. I really liked what I saw during the handful of games I saw Guelph play last year (normally against London and Habs prospect, S.Kostitsyn) So... yeah, that dosen't really help you. At all. In any way.

Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 10:15 AM
  #6
Habs13
Registered User
 
Habs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: England
Posts: 5,105
vCash: 500
Chipchura, D'Agostini & Aubin in Hamilton! And if we CAN and DO bring Gleed, Emelin and Grabovsky in aswell, we're going to have a lot to follow this season!




(I can hear my girlfriend groaning from here)

Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2006, 01:18 PM
  #7
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...
 
Ex Storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13 View Post
Nothing concrete here but... I would really hope D'agastini is signed and assigned to the Hamilton Bulldogs. I really liked what I saw during the handful of games I saw Guelph play last year (normally against London and Habs prospect, S.Kostitsyn) So... yeah, that dosen't really help you. At all. In any way.
It did help a lot, thanks everyone!

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.