HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anyone interested in splitting season tickets?

Old
07-10-2006, 02:57 PM
ddheyman

vCash: 500
Anyone interested in splitting season tickets?

I have received my renewal (I did the partial plan last year) and they are requiring me to buy season tickets in order to keep the same seats.

My seats are in the 200's (I forget exactly which ones - its either 215 or 232) and are directly behind the Rangers goal (we defend the goal for 1st and 3rd periods) in row C seats 7 and 8.

They would be for 44 games (41 regular season and 3 preseason games) and the price is $6000 (I'm rounding a couple of bucks, but I will send a copy of invoice to anyone who would like it).

As I cannot afford (or attend 44 games) I would be looking to split them 3 or 4 ways (at approximately 2000 or 1500 for the games). Was hoping to keep these seats as I like them.

If anyone is interested in going in with me please either respond here and leave an email address or email me at ddheyman@hotmail.com. I have to reply to MSG in a week or so, so if you want them let me know, and we can discuss.

ddheyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 03:18 PM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
That would be section 232...if you're behind the goal the Rangers defend in the 1st, 3rd, and OT. My first year as a season ticket holder I was in 233 Row E.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote