HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Huselius

Closed Thread

Old
11-10-2003, 03:55 AM
Predatore

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Predatore
Huselius

I'm curious; do you guys think Husse's play will improve a notch now when Keenan is gone?
If I'm not wrong Keenan was never very fond of Huselius while Dudley liked him quite a bit and did not want to trade him.

Will he see more ice-time, get more responsibilities now?
I sure hope so, think it is time for Husse to show off some of that magic he displayed in the SEL before he moved over the pond.

thanks

Old
11-10-2003, 06:19 AM
Heimy

I think you're on to something. Huselius along with several others probably feels like a weight has been lifted off their backs. It'll be interesting to see whether he/they respond positively.

After hearing Dudley's comments I think it's safe to conclude he's willing to allow the offense to gamble a bit more.

Old
11-10-2003, 06:35 AM
justapantherfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimy
I think you're on to something. Huselius along with several others probably feels like a weight has been lifted off their backs. It'll be interesting to see whether he/they respond positively.

After hearing Dudley's comments I think it's safe to conclude he's willing to allow the offense to gamble a bit more.

Man that is what I was thinking. I bet a few of our under dogs are going to come and Kristian will be one of them.

Old
11-10-2003, 07:14 AM
sting_fan

I always felt that Huselius' struggles had more to do with Keenan's constant line juggling then Keenan riding Huselius. As soon as Huselius forms some chemistry with one linemate, Keenan immediately changed things up. How do you expect a guy to consistently produce if he doesn't know who his linemate is going to be?

Closed Thread