HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Development Camp, Day Three (Wednesday)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-16-2006, 05:32 PM
  #76
Osprey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingolfin View Post
If you look at the Kings depth right now, it's pretty suggestive that O'Sullivan will be playing wing.

Potential Top-6 Centers (Need 2):
Conroy
McCauley
Cammalleri
O'Sullivan
Well, just to play devil's advocate, Cammalleri is considered a winger at this point and McCauley could very easily (and should, IMO) center the 3rd line. The team is, IMO, actually missing a solid 1st or 2nd-line center. That's one reason why I thought that Lindros would be a good fit. I have my doubts that O'Sullivan fits the bill, but feel that that's more the deciding factor on where he'll play than team needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty, eh? View Post
And Boyle was on defense for pretty much the whole camp when he normally doesn't play that position. What's your point?
Zing!

Osprey is offline  
Old
07-17-2006, 12:50 AM
  #77
Hatter
Microagression King
 
Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern Idaho
Country: United States
Posts: 3,037
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty, eh? View Post
And Boyle was on defense for pretty much the whole camp when he normally doesn't play that position. What's your point?
um, no he wasn't. As a matter of fact I was stone cold suprised when he came out on defense in the scrimmage. Then again I did miss Thursday mornings practice but Monday- Wednsday he was centering roussin and I cant remmeber, maybe kanko?

I'm thinking the main reason that he was on D was because Petiot went to that Wedding or at least a major mitigating factor. Then again with that said , and I am the biggest brian boyle homer on the board, I liked seeing him on D

Hatter is offline  
Old
07-17-2006, 12:54 AM
  #78
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater
 
Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 35,615
vCash: 500
Yeah the Kings were short on dmen so Boyle was used there. He never played defense until this past season when Jerry York started using him at the point during shorthanded situations. It is a good sign to see that a prospect as young as Boyle is very well rounded and has progressed in his development. This coming season in BC is going to be a huge stepping stone for Boyle to prove himself.

Ziggy Stardust is offline  
Old
07-17-2006, 12:58 AM
  #79
Hatter
Microagression King
 
Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern Idaho
Country: United States
Posts: 3,037
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
Yeah the Kings were short on dmen so Boyle was used there. He never played defense until this past season when Jerry York started using him at the point during shorthanded situations. It is a good sign to see that a prospect as young as Boyle is very well rounded and has progressed in his development. This coming season in BC is going to be a huge stepping stone for Boyle to prove himself.
concur,and add to that the fact that he is taking on leadership as the capatin of the team, this year is going to be great for his development. I would say that the end is finally in sight for this "project".

Hatter is offline  
Old
07-17-2006, 10:38 AM
  #80
Beauty, eh?
Not sure if serious.
 
Beauty, eh?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Country: United States
Posts: 5,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
um, no he wasn't. As a matter of fact I was stone cold suprised when he came out on defense in the scrimmage. Then again I did miss Thursday mornings practice but Monday- Wednsday he was centering roussin and I cant remmeber, maybe kanko?

I'm thinking the main reason that he was on D was because Petiot went to that Wedding or at least a major mitigating factor. Then again with that said , and I am the biggest brian boyle homer on the board, I liked seeing him on D
When I got there on Wednesday, he was skating on defense for the majority of the drills, then was on defense for the scrimmage the next day. Sorry for the confusion, oh master of threatening cyclists at Carl's Jr.

Beauty, eh? is offline  
Old
07-17-2006, 11:14 PM
  #81
Hatter
Microagression King
 
Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern Idaho
Country: United States
Posts: 3,037
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty, eh? View Post
When I got there on Wednesday, he was skating on defense for the majority of the drills, then was on defense for the scrimmage the next day. Sorry for the confusion, oh master of threatening cyclists at Carl's Jr.
I never threatened anyone. get your facts straight before you talk ****.

Hatter is offline  
Old
07-17-2006, 11:19 PM
  #82
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
 
Puck U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Apple Valley, CA.
Country: United States
Posts: 8,340
vCash: 500
... now apologize to Hatter

Puck U is offline  
Old
07-17-2006, 11:53 PM
  #83
wabwat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: pasadena, ca.
Posts: 6,784
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to wabwat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
I never threatened anyone. get your facts straight before you talk ****.

i was there, and i threatened Hatter!

wabwat is offline  
Old
07-17-2006, 11:54 PM
  #84
Hatter
Microagression King
 
Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern Idaho
Country: United States
Posts: 3,037
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
... now apologize to Hatter
Yeah! Apologize ****er.

Hatter is offline  
Old
07-17-2006, 11:54 PM
  #85
Hatter
Microagression King
 
Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern Idaho
Country: United States
Posts: 3,037
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabwat View Post
i was there, and i threatened Hatter!
nah, I woulda kicked your ***

Hatter is offline  
Old
07-18-2006, 12:02 AM
  #86
jfont
Registered User
 
jfont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 15,445
vCash: 500
Awards:
i guess i should have closed this a few minutes ago...

__________________
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off
jfont is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.