HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Individual Game Tickets?

Old
07-21-2006, 07:00 PM
bazz

vCash: 500
Individual Game Tickets?

Wassup Guys?!

Do any of you know an approximate date for when tickets for individual games go onsal; in particular the December 16th matchup between Pittsburgh and Montreal?

Thanks a bunch!

bazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2006, 09:32 PM
coolguy21415
HFBoards Sponsor

They'll all go on sale at the same time (like for the season). Buffalo starts selling individual tix on September 17, so likely sometime around then.

coolguy21415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScull View Post
They'll all go on sale at the same time (like for the season). Buffalo starts selling individual tix on September 17, so likely sometime around then.
Well 'mini-season' or mini-packs of games tickets go on sale first, so individual tickets will be the left overs from those sales (there will be some left, but don't expect to have your pick of seats even if you're there as it opens the day individual tickets go on sale).

Individual tickets typically go on sale shortly before the preseason begins, so early to mid September sounds about right.

Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2006, 10:09 PM
Kirk Muller*

sakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu is right. i checked the habs' website and there are all kinds of packages that are already on sale, so i'm worried there won't be much choice left for individual tickets.

Kirk Muller* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Muller View Post
sakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu is right. i checked the habs' website and there are all kinds of packages that are already on sale, so i'm worried there won't be much choice left for individual tickets.
The only packages available right now are full season tickets.

Concerning the partial plans: "Please note that all information regarding partial plan games, prices and on-sale dates for the 2006-07 season will be available in mid-August."

Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Kirk Muller*

yeah, that's what i said

Kirk Muller* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2006, 10:31 PM
bazz

Cool, thanks a lot my fellow habs fans..
Much appreciated!

bazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2006, 01:10 PM
skymachine

Prices?

Hey all, I was just wondering how much regular priced tickets for the Bell Centre will be for this season? Im from NJ and Ill be taking a trip to Montreal in January, and Id love to catch the Rangers game Jan 6. Can tickets be purchased through ticketmaster in America? Or is there some other system? Also, what seats would you guys say is the best value (Id prefer not to pay over 60$ American). Thanks a ton.

skymachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2006, 01:13 PM
SharkGirl27

Send a message via AIM to SharkGirl27
Quote:
I used to go up to Montreal a lot for games when I lived in NY a few years ago and I never had problems getting tickets in the lower bowl as long as I got them at least a month out. I've heard tickets are a lot harder to get ahold of these days though.

SharkGirl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRtom6 View Post
Hey all, I was just wondering how much regular priced tickets for the Bell Centre will be for this season? Im from NJ and Ill be taking a trip to Montreal in January, and Id love to catch the Rangers game Jan 6. Can tickets be purchased through ticketmaster in America? Or is there some other system? Also, what seats would you guys say is the best value (Id prefer not to pay over 60$ American). Thanks a ton.
www.admission.com

Tickets range from about $30 to 200, I think. Canadian.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
End August for the plans and 1 or 2nd week of September for the single games.I doubt there his anything left for the single games do.All the good games will be gone and Pittsburgh will be 1 of the first gone.

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 12:59 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRtom6 View Post

I doubt you will be able to find anything left on the website.Your only choice will be scalpers and 60$ will get you the worst seats in the Bell Centre.80 you can problably get greys.

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Stefan

Send a message via MSN to Stefan
Quote:
yeah, that's what i said
lol no it's not, you said partial plans are on sale now?

Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote