HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Markov Blog info...

Old
07-23-2006, 10:31 AM
BlueHavok

vCash: 500
Markov Blog info...

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=2449

+++RUMOR ALERT+++++ As I'm not exactly certain of the buzz's reliablility, this just may be some fun reading for hockey-withdrawl.....ummmm, just a taste...a liitle taste.

Markov and..that guy...whats his name.....ummm... OH YEAH, Leetch are mentioned as possibly signing with the team, along with a few other alternatives.

A Markov and Kasper pairing would be nasty..as the blurb points out.
SAY NO TO OZO!!!

BlueHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 11:13 AM
DutchShamrock

Yes, because 2 more defensemen are exactly what we need. I just find this very hard to believe that we are in the market for two more d men when we are already in the position of cutting 2 or 3 capable guys. They would be upgrades, arguable as to how much, but it's still tough to believe.

DutchShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 11:15 AM
UAGoalieGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugerya View Post
Yes, because 2 more defensemen are exactly what we need. I just find this very hard to believe that we are in the market for two more d men when we are already in the position of cutting 2 or 3 capable guys. They would be upgrades, arguable as to how much, but it's still tough to believe.
If the Rangers sign one of these two players, that pretty much seals the fate of Roszival.

UAGoalieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 11:23 AM
RangerBoy
1994 FOREVER

Can we you go back to the ban on using bloggers as a source of information?Eklund is talking out of his *** again.Last week,the Flyers website had the press release of the Geoff Sanderson signing posted on their site and then Eklund comes along after the fact and gives it one of his gay ratings on the level of it occurring

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 11:59 AM
BlueHavok

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Can we you go back to the ban on using bloggers as a source of information?Eklund is talking out of his *** again.Last week,the Flyers website had the press release of the Geoff Sanderson signing posted on their site and then Eklund comes along after the fact and gives it one of his gay ratings on the level of it occurring
so pretty unreliable is the general consensus ....new to me, didn't know
if source was legit.

BlueHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 12:17 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
he's hit some nails this offseason. i don't think his sources are any worse than other rumors so ban one rumor site, ban the all. By my estimation of history

Eklund >>> Garrioch, a "valid" rumor source.

And all this means is that there has been discussions. chill down man. "pretty unreliable" is not the consensus. It's the internet so use your own judgement.

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 01:10 PM
NYR94

Send a message via AIM to NYR94
I'm surprised a defenseman like Markov has gone un-signed for so long. Do you think he's asking for too much money? I'd love this guy on the Rangers, but it does seem like we're sort of full right now on the back end. But I'd sign Markov and cut Rozsival in a second if the price was right.

NYR94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 02:19 PM
shoothepuck

Another rumor.

shoothepuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 03:08 PM
NYR469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugerya View Post
well logically the ONLY reason the rangers would consider adding more dmen since we have enough already would be to setup a trade. maybe they think if they added a guy like markov they could turn around and trade a dman for a forward...

NYR469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 03:21 PM
RangerSteve

Send a message via MSN to RangerSteve
i like how when i visit that site, everytime there is a free agent that hasn't been had yet we are in the running for the guy. I appreciate Eklund's hustle as far as getting dopes to be a Season Ticket Holder and giving him 25 bucks a year..but is he really reliable? I don't know, but I do like reading up on Pinnachio and those guys. Too bad we can't get a Ranger correspondent over there

RangerSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Geogaddi

So we Sign Shanahan, Ward, and Cullen...now were in the running for EVERYONE!

Man this guy will never get it. Our D-Fense is shaping up rather nicely, why would we go after Leetch AND Markov...

Markov is overrated to me, and if he was that good of a D-man, he would've been gone by now. Ill gladly stick with what we have.

Geogaddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 04:42 PM
Levitate

I don't think he's saying the Rangers want both of them, just that they're looking at both of them and in theory would pick one, or go with one if the other signs somewhere else.

I somehow doubt they'll get either one at this point though

Levitate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
I definately wouldn't mind Markov if it means that Roz is gone.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote