Notices

Fantasy hockey..

Old
07-27-2006, 03:23 PM
mogilnyfan

vCash: 500
Fantasy hockey..

Hello there fellow hockey fans,

I'll cut to the chase, I am looking for 1 - 2 new owners for my money, keeper, fantasy hockey league.
It is run thru a stats service provider, they are called TQ-stats. We will be getting together for a in-person, live, auction based hockey draft probably the last Saturday in September. The draft will be held in Ramsey, MN, so thatís why I posted it on this board, if any of you love fantasy hockey come join my league, we currently have 7 teams, and this will be the 3rd season of said league. (It is competitive)

If you have any questions fell free to shot me an e-mail or even give me a call.

Thanks!

mogilnyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Realm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogilnyfan View Post
Hello there fellow hockey fans,

I'll cut to the chase, I am looking for 1 - 2 new owners for my money, keeper, fantasy hockey league.
It is run thru a stats service provider, they are called TQ-stats. We will be getting together for a in-person, live, auction based hockey draft probably the last Saturday in September. The draft will be held in Ramsey, MN, so thatís why I posted it on this board, if any of you love fantasy hockey come join my league, we currently have 7 teams, and this will be the 3rd season of said league. (It is competitive)

If you have any questions fell free to shot me an e-mail or even give me a call.

Thanks!
Tough to call you without a phone number, if this was online I would possibly would have been interested.

Realm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2006, 02:56 PM
RON ZANUSSI Guy

Can I Play?

I can get a few guys from school to play also

RON ZANUSSI Guy is offline   Reply With Quote