HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Notices

This is the part of the season we HAVE to win

Closed Thread

Old
11-12-2003, 05:15 PM
imagine29028

vCash: 500
This is the part of the season we HAVE to win

there are alot of really easy games (some of which have passed) that we need to win...because the 2nd half of the season is hard as hell.

I mean, we've played St Louis once...none against Vancouver...none against Detroit, none against Dallas, none against Anaheim, and only 1 against a eastern powerhouse (NJ).

we can't have anymore ties with Minnesota...or Overtime wins against Chicago...or losses to Buffalo :mad:. We need to destroy these teams...and get our points while we can...cause lord knows its gonna be hard enough in the 2nd half.

Old
11-12-2003, 05:39 PM
P0ckets
BB Pisses Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagine29028
there are alot of really easy games (some of which have passed) that we need to win...because the 2nd half of the season is hard as hell.

I mean, we've played St Louis once...none against Vancouver...none against Detroit, none against Dallas, none against Anaheim, and only 1 against a eastern powerhouse (NJ).

we can't have anymore ties with Minnesota...or Overtime wins against Chicago...or losses to Buffalo :mad:. We need to destroy these teams...and get our points while we can...cause lord knows its gonna be hard enough in the 2nd half.
this team was put together win and any holes will most likely be filled rather soon so I wouldn't worry about it yet. it seems like you're expecting the avs to lose.

Old
11-12-2003, 05:44 PM
imagine29028

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence
this team was put together win and any holes will most likely be filled rather soon so I wouldn't worry about it yet. it seems like you're expecting the avs to lose.

I'm not expecting anything...all I know is that the road ahead is gonna be hard as hell...and right now we are losing or barely winning gimme games.

the goal at the end of the season is to have the most points....well lets pick up all the easy ones we can now, so we don't have a repeat of last season where we go down to the last game of the year to win the division and get 3rd in the conference.

Closed Thread