Poll on is Luongo better than Kipper?

Old
08-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Java

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Why?

Why not then in two seasons, why not in three seasons?

Because Luongo is playing with a new defense this year. Kipper is the better goaltender, but Luongo has a chance to really stick out this year for the better or for the worse, considering he has been placed in a new situation.

Java is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 04:59 PM
MrMastodonFarm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java View Post
Because Luongo is playing with a new defense this year. Kipper is the better goaltender, but Luongo has a chance to really stick out this year for the better or for the worse, considering he has been placed in a new situation.
It's not like Vancouvers defence is worlds better then what Florida had.

MrMastodonFarm* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 05:10 PM
DreamCatcher*

Quote:
It's not like Vancouvers defence is worlds better then what Florida had.
Mitchell
Ohlund
Salo
Bourdon

are greater than anything Florida ever had.

Also you need to factor in that Canucks have signed a bunch of two-way players that play defence as well.

DreamCatcher* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 05:15 PM
therealdeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanDFA View Post
Kipper > Luongo

Luongo is the most overrated goalie in the world right now.
True, Luongo hasn't proven anything yet, he has won quite a few big games, but he's gotta make some post season appearances before Kipper comparisons come up.

therealdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankyFourFingers View Post
Luongo sucks because he is a Canuck, and as a Panther fan I hate him even though he carried our team for three years. I realize he burned some bridges leaving but don't be immature.

If anyone knows anything about hockey, the obvious choice is Kiprusoff. More proven, more consistent, etc. But stop the Luongo trashing and try and grow up, the guy has never been on a good team and I think we should reserve judgement..

I mean a little over 3 years ago Kipper was floating around as the 3rd goalie in San Jose... give a guy an opportunity to prove his worth and good things happen.
I take it this was aimed at me?? If so, I am "grown up," and as a "grown up" I see Luongo for what he is, overrated...and if you've seen any of my other posts, I usually put in paranteses (sp) 'right now' after that comment. I've also posted, and pay attention, that I don't hate Luongo, but I beleive he's overrated.

He's carried the Panthers....where exactly? Jokinen has done more, yet gotten less praise. This is Luongo's 3rd team, the excuses keep following him, it's always the defenses fault, well, when does Louie get any blame? He let in a goal in under a minute in 8 games last season, it's ALL the defense's fault?? He lays giant rebounds on the blade of a guy sticks, a la St. Louis. St. Louis shoots....Luongo save...rebound, right on St. Louis' stick, Marty walks it in and scores as Luongo tries to get back into position.

Fact is, I'm glad Luongo is gone, for him...and us. He has an opportunity (on his 3rd team) to prove himself and his worth. We lost a guy who obviously didn't want to be here, and that's fine with me! I think Keenan's done a great job, and I hope Louie does well in Vancouver, but can anyone give one good reason he got what he did per year??? Anyone?

Give me Kipper, heck give me Miller or Ward, but I'm more than happy with Auld!

08-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
Mitchell
Ohlund
Salo
Bourdon

are greater than anything Florida ever had.

Also you need to factor in that Canucks have signed a bunch of two-way players that play defence as well.
Bouwmeester, Van Ryn...just to name the last few year's defenseman. MItchell's better?? I like Mitchell, but not over those 2. Actually, I'll take those 2 over Vancouver's d-man, nothing against, guess I'm just being a homer!

Laus723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 05:49 PM
NFITO
hockeyinsanity*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Bouwmeester, Van Ryn...just to name the last few year's defenseman. MItchell's better?? I like Mitchell, but not over those 2. Actually, I'll take those 2 over Vancouver's d-man, nothing against, guess I'm just being a homer!
having Bourdon on the canucks list is ridiculous... the guy is a rookie, and will probably be lower on the depth chart than both Bieksa and Krajicek.

But Ohlund is easily better than anyone that Florida has. JBo is a huge talent, and could surpass Ohlund one day, but up to now Ohlund has been easily the superior dman, and is in his prime right now.

Having him there, alone, gives Luongo a legit #1 dman in front of him, which he's never had before.

Salo is a legitimate #2 guy as well... as solid at both ends, and was the canucks best dman for most of last year - ahead of Ohlund and Jovo. He likely had a career year, and won't play as well, but he's certainly a solid #2.

Mitchell - to me he's still a bit of an unknown... he's been regarded by many as one of the top shutdown dmen in the game... no offense, but can anchor a strong shutdown pairing. I need to see him in Vancouver first before agreeing with that, since he's basically gotten that reputation with the Wild, and I'd like to see how much of the system made the man. Still, it's hard to argue he's not a solid #3 dman in the league.

The canucks top 3 overall is better than what Luongo had in Florida... the 4-6 though, they aren't much different than the defensive depth the Panthers had. Bourdon is all about potential right now - who knows what level he brings next season... Bieksa is a solid defensive dman, but a 15min/night type of player... and Krajicek - well you guys know all about him.

NFITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckfan in TO View Post
having Bourdon on the canucks list is ridiculous... the guy is a rookie, and will probably be lower on the depth chart than both Bieksa and Krajicek.

But Ohlund is easily better than anyone that Florida has. JBo is a huge talent, and could surpass Ohlund one day, but up to now Ohlund has been easily the superior dman, and is in his prime right now.

Having him there, alone, gives Luongo a legit #1 dman in front of him, which he's never had before.

Salo is a legitimate #2 guy as well... as solid at both ends, and was the canucks best dman for most of last year - ahead of Ohlund and Jovo. He likely had a career year, and won't play as well, but he's certainly a solid #2.

Mitchell - to me he's still a bit of an unknown... he's been regarded by many as one of the top shutdown dmen in the game... no offense, but can anchor a strong shutdown pairing. I need to see him in Vancouver first before agreeing with that, since he's basically gotten that reputation with the Wild, and I'd like to see how much of the system made the man. Still, it's hard to argue he's not a solid #3 dman in the league.

The canucks top 3 overall is better than what Luongo had in Florida... the 4-6 though, they aren't much different than the defensive depth the Panthers had. Bourdon is all about potential right now - who knows what level he brings next season... Bieksa is a solid defensive dman, but a 15min/night type of player... and Krajicek - well you guys know all about him.
well said, and I agree. Appreciate the insight!

Old
08-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Boston Bruno

Martin Broduer is the best on the planet.

Boston Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 06:17 PM
BadNewsBearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attica View Post
I would have to say, for the last 2 season, Kipper. But Kipper has really only been around for 2 years, Luongo has been around quite a bit longer, and has never played on a competative team.

Having this poll on a flames board is a joke, of course people are going to say Kipper, they're flames fans. For the last 2 seasons, Kipper has been outright flattered by the strong defensive play of his team, Calgary's defense-first system contributes to the complete OVERRATING of Kipper. I can't say who is better, but like clockwork you can see the flames fans screaming that Luongo is overrated, as soon as he's a Canuck. Funny how that works. There are a few of you that give your fanbase a really bad name, you know who you are.
Okay I have to ask. Some people, and I mean A LOT of people claimed that last year the Flames wouldn't have made the playoffs without Kipper. So does that me the Flames aren't a competitive team, and that Kipper took them to the playoffs.

Now other people, like yourself, are saying that Kipper is only good because of the defense.

I'm not picking on you in particular, moreso just curious how it can go both ways. Your post just got me thinking about it.

But hey, if you think it's all the defense that's making Kipper, well then that's your opinion.

But please don't come on the Flames board spewing your holier than thou sarcasm for this poll being on the Flames board. Hmm, it involves a Flames player, so why can't it be on the Flames board. I'd much rather it be here than always flooding the main boards.

And is it a crime for people to pick Kipper over Lunogo? Because, if you're not willing to even consider a Calgary fan being able to give an unbiased opinion on a poll like this, then your just as bad as the "few" who you say give us a bad name.

BadNewsBearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Lunatik*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bruno View Post
now that would be a better question to ask... Kipper vs Brodeur

Lunatik* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Boston Bruno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatik View Post
now that would be a better question to ask... Kipper vs Brodeur
And that answer can rage on for quite some time.

Perhaps Marty is on the downslide of his career..
Perhaps he had an off year?

Still. . Kipper over Broduer?

I would go right now with a 60/40 on Kips over Marty..

Boston Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Phaze

Kipper is the best goalie in the league and the guy I would pick as my starter for game 7 of the cup finals. Next I would pick Brodeur, and then I would pick Luongo. Luongo hasn't proved anything yet, but is a great talent and hasn't really had a chance yet. Anyways, Kipper wins this easily. Although it was interesting to think of Kipper on a team like Florida and its hard to picture him still winning the Vezina.

Phaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 06:29 PM
NFITO
hockeyinsanity*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsBearcat View Post
Okay I have to ask. Some people, and I mean A LOT of people claimed that last year the Flames wouldn't have made the playoffs without Kipper. So does that me the Flames aren't a competitive team, and that Kipper took them to the playoffs.

Now other people, like yourself, are saying that Kipper is only good because of the defense.

I'm not picking on you in particular, moreso just curious how it can go both ways. Your post just got me thinking about it.

But hey, if you think it's all the defense that's making Kipper, well then that's your opinion.

But please don't come on the Flames board spewing your holier than thou sarcasm for this poll being on the Flames board. Hmm, it involves a Flames player, so why can't it be on the Flames board. I'd much rather it be here than always flooding the main boards.

And is it a crime for people to pick Kipper over Lunogo? Because, if you're not willing to even consider a Calgary fan being able to give an unbiased opinion on a poll like this, then your just as bad as the "few" who you say give us a bad name.
I'd be in that group that thinks that without Kipper, Calgary wouldn't make the playoffs - or at least struggle to make it right to the end... that's why IMO he's currently the league's best - and more importantly, most valuable - goalie (and that includes Broduer, who without a doubt has had a better overall career!).

I also think that the Calgary defense definitely helps Kipper... at the level he's playing at, he'd be great anywhere, but put the Florida defense in front of him, and he's going to look a lot more like Luongo in the end - great stats, still a great goalie, but probably not a division winner, and struggling to make the playoffs.

Go back to Regehr's injury last season... how did the Calgary team overall look during that time? IIRC it made a huge impact on the team's success, did it not? When Regehr was out, the rest of the guys were playing out of position - each having to step up a notch to make up for his loss... without him there, didn't it affect Kiprusoff as well? I don't remember exactly, but didn't Calgary struggle during this time?

This isn't to take anything away from Kiprusoff... if not for the Devils' defensive system, and the studs they had back there over the years, Brodeur's career isn't the same as it is now.

Defense definitely will make a difference. The Calgary defense, as long been argued by Flames fans as well, is among the top defenses in the league. It's also the defensive system there... along with the defense, the team was able to allow just 27.6shots/game last season - 6th best total in the league.

This goes a long way towards their league best 200 goals against allowed.

How much does it affect the total if their defense (and defensive team game) reflected more of what Luongo saw in Florida? 34.8 shots/game, for 29th in the league?

Behind that defense, does he put up the same stats he did last year?

Old
08-09-2006, 06:33 PM
brody30*

Best goalies:
1. Brodeur
2a. Kipper
2b. Luongo

A couple of you Flames fans are definitely homers. How on earth could you put Kippur ahead of Brodeur? Hes had two good years behind stellar defense. Brodeur has been dominating forever and has the cups to prove it. He has also been behind stellar defense, yet last year the defense was an absolute disaster and he still managed to get himself nominated for the Vezina after a horrrible start. And Luongo is not overrated, except by a few people maybe. Kippur is not an obvious choice over Luongo. As a previous poster said, GAA is more an indication of your defense (and by the way, Brodeur holds the modern GAA records, not Kippur). SV% is a better indication. How did Luongo manage to have the best SV% on the Panthers a couple yrs back when he faced the most shots in the NHL? Because he is good, not overrated. What if Kippur was on the Panthers and Luongo on your precious flames? Then you'd be worshipping Luongo and say he was the better goaltender. We cant compare, because of the teams theyve been on, but a good way to think about it is what if Kippur was on the Panthers? No way he puts up numbers like Luongo has on the Panthers, no matter how biased you are.

brody30* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 06:39 PM
NFITO
hockeyinsanity*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by brody30 View Post
Best goalies:
1. Brodeur
2a. Kipper
2b. Luongo

A couple of you Flames fans are definitely homers. How on earth could you put Kippur ahead of Brodeur? Hes had two good years behind stellar defense. Brodeur has been dominating forever and has the cups to prove it. He has also been behind stellar defense, yet last year the defense was an absolute disaster and he still managed to get himself nominated for the Vezina after a horrrible start. And Luongo is not overrated, except by a few people maybe. Kippur is not an obvious choice over Luongo. As a previous poster said, GAA is more an indication of your defense (and by the way, Brodeur holds the modern GAA records, not Kippur). SV% is a better indication. How did Luongo manage to have the best SV% on the Panthers a couple yrs back when he faced the most shots in the NHL? Because he is good, not overrated. What if Kippur was on the Panthers and Luongo on your precious flames? Then you'd be worshipping Luongo and say he was the better goaltender. We cant compare, because of the teams theyve been on, but a good way to think about it is what if Kippur was on the Panthers? No way he puts up numbers like Luongo has on the Panthers, no matter how biased you are.
career wise:

Brodeur > Kiprusoff.

right now - going into next season, after the level that they each performed at last season:

Kiprusoff > Brodeur

when all is said and done, careers are both over, and how they will be remembered:

Brodeur > Kiprusoff

Old
08-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by brody30 View Post
Best goalies:
1. Brodeur
2a. Kipper
2b. Luongo

Have any of you people ever actually watched Luongo play, ever seen him in a Panthers game? Ever see his rebound control? And if all those stats are the indication of "how great Luongo is" because he has a high SV% while facing the most shots, when he kicks a rebound directly onto a players stick blade and then makes the save on the rebound he giftwrapped, good for him, but it's no wonder he gets such a flurry of shots...he creates them himself!

During Auld's stretch as starter last year, his numbers were pretty close to Louie's, should Auld be in this discussion, too?

Luongo has the potential to be top notch, but he simply isn't there yet. And yes, as a fan who's watched Luongo, cheered for Luongo, and was frustrated by his development (long before the trade, mind you), I'd take Kipper and I think he'd do a better job. It's that simple. You just can't say "how would Kipper do in a Panther's uni," because there's no way of knowing, how would Luongo have responded on the Devils all those years? Or Detroit? Who knows, who cares! Fact is, Kipper DOES have a Vezina, he has been to the playoffs, twice, and Luongo wasn't even mentioned for the Vezina, and that's with a better D than he had the year he was mentioned.

I like Luongo (again!) but not over Kipper, or Broduer.

Old
08-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
career wise:

Brodeur > Kiprusoff.

right now - going into next season, after the level that they each performed at last season:

Kiprusoff > Brodeur

when all is said and done, careers are both over, and how they will be remembered:

Brodeur > Kiprusoff
Agreed!

Old
08-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Tact

Laus723,

I think you're just still mad that Mike Keenan traded your franchise goaltender that is entering his prime for:

-An underachieving, lazy, overpaid, nutcase powerforward that has one good season under his belt and who is also declining on his career and probably never score 30+ goals again...

-A bust defencemen who was projected to be the next 'Chris Pronger'. 4th overall? Ha.

-A goaltender who was forced into the wolves in the Calgary vs. Vancouver series in 03/04 and after that he wasn't the same goaltender who looked so good in his first 15 or so NHL games in spot starts. On the Moose, he struggled to maintain the starting job to Flaherty and eventually lost it. A goalie who seemed so solid technically had his fivehole exposed against Calgary and numerous other problems plagued him this year. Rebound control, flexibility, puck handling, durability, and his fivehole are all concerns. Auld looked horrible when playing the 2nd half of back to back games, let alone potentially his 80th game of the season. Therefore, I'm not saying it's his fault but he was rushed into his developement. Where you can see other top netminders like Brodeur or Roy who only played 47 games in their first two seasons in their career whereas Auld took over to play a full 67 games in his rookie season. Now Auld has been rushed and was outworked (will probably be outworked next year too) in the NHL -- will never be the same goalie who he was once projected to be.

All that being said...

Last season, the Panthers played very well down the stretch. They seemed like a team that was ready to take the next step this year. They still have a bunch of good young players to go along with some seasoned vets. But, without Luongo, that next step seems an awful lot bigger than it was just a few months ago.

Don't worry Laus723, I feel your pain. And trust me, you'll know what I am talking about when the season starts.

"You don't know what you have until it's gone."

Last edited by Tact: 08-09-2006 at 09:04 PM.
Tact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Lunatik*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Have any of you people ever actually watched Luongo play, ever seen him in a Panthers game? Ever see his rebound control? And if all those stats are the indication of "how great Luongo is" because he has a high SV% while facing the most shots, when he kicks a rebound directly onto a players stick blade and then makes the save on the rebound he giftwrapped, good for him, but it's no wonder he gets such a flurry of shots...he creates them himself!

During Auld's stretch as starter last year, his numbers were pretty close to Louie's, should Auld be in this discussion, too?

Luongo has the potential to be top notch, but he simply isn't there yet. And yes, as a fan who's watched Luongo, cheered for Luongo, and was frustrated by his development (long before the trade, mind you), I'd take Kipper and I think he'd do a better job. It's that simple. You just can't say "how would Kipper do in a Panther's uni," because there's no way of knowing, how would Luongo have responded on the Devils all those years? Or Detroit? Who knows, who cares! Fact is, Kipper DOES have a Vezina, he has been to the playoffs, twice, and Luongo wasn't even mentioned for the Vezina, and that's with a better D than he had the year he was mentioned.

I like Luongo (again!) but not over Kipper, or Broduer.
at this point in time i think the only goaltender in the NHL that can be mentioned in teh same breathe as Kipper is Brodeur... Brodeur can steal any game at any time and has done it consistently for years and has become IMO only of the greatest goaltenders in NHL history... Kipper is no where near that league for his overall career... but he is arguably the best goaltender in teh NHL right now

as for Luongo... i predict his GAA will improve and his SV% will drop some... since Auld was mentioned i would like to say that Auld has been grossly underrated this summer... he was one of very few birght spots for the canucks last season and if he hadnt been forced to play every game from November to April he might have been able to lead the Canucks to a playoff berth... with Belfour backing him up (or being 1B)... Auld wont have to play 67 games and he wont be worn out like he was last season... I expect Auld to get consideration for being an all-star and i think the panthers will win their divsion

Lunatik* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Shamrocks

Send a message via AIM to Shamrocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bruno View Post
Once upon a time, indeed he was, but Kiprusoff has that title now.

Shamrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 09:16 PM
NFITO
hockeyinsanity*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tact View Post
Laus723,

I think you're just still mad that Mike Keenan traded your franchise goaltender that is entering his prime for:

-An underachieving, lazy, overpaid, nutcase powerforward that has one good season under his belt and who is also declining on his career and probably never score 30+ goals again...

-A bust defencemen who was projected to be the next 'Chris Pronger'. 4th overall? Ha.

-A goaltender who was forced into the wolves in the Calgary vs. Vancouver series in 03/04 and after that he wasn't the same goaltender who looked so good in his first 15 or so NHL games in spot starts. On the Moose, he struggled to maintain the starting job to Flaherty and eventually lost it. A goalie who seemed so solid technically had his fivehole exposed against Calgary and numerous other problems plagued him this year. Rebound control, flexibility, puck handling, durability, and his fivehole are all concerns. Auld looked horrible when playing the 2nd half of back to back games, let alone potentially his 80th game of the season. Therefore, I'm not saying it's his fault but he was rushed into his developement. Where you can see other top netminders like Brodeur or Roy who only played 47 games in their first two seasons in their career whereas Auld took over to play a full 67 games in his rookie season. Now Auld has been rushed and was outworked (will probably be outworked next year too) in the NHL -- will never be the same goalie who he was once projected to be.

All that being said...

Last season, the Panthers played very well down the stretch. They seemed like a team that was ready to take the next step this year. They still have a bunch of good young players to go along with some seasoned vets. But, without Luongo, that next step seems an awful lot bigger than it was just a few months ago.

Don't worry Laus723, I feel your pain. And trust me, you'll know what I am talking about when the season starts.

I hope you're not a canuck fan - otherwise you'd be another one of those fans that seem to rip into players after they leave their teams!

I think you've basically just trashed on each and every one of the assets going to the Panthers, just to trash on them!

Allen is much more than a bust.... he filled in nicely in the #4 role last year, and would easily be the canucks #4 again next season if he was still there. He's only gotten better as well - through each year, and through the season as well. He'll be a solid addition to the Panthers, and should be improved again next season, as he's shown consistent improvement so far over the past few seasons. The only bad part here for the Panthers is that they couldn't keep him from UFA status next year.

Bertuzzi's been talked about to death... he needed change, and he could still bounce back next season in another city. Plus he's on a contract year, trying to prove himself all over again in a new market. He could have a great season in Florida.

And Auld... a 25 YO goalie, who played better than anyone should have expected from him, in his first full season in the NHL... He's also gotten better each year, and played much better last year than you've given him credit for.

Bringing up Roy and Brodeur is totally irrelevant IMO... Roy did play 47 games in his rookie year - as a 20 YO, after playing a whole of 1 game in the AHL after junior, before starting as the Habs goalie.... Brodeur was 21... after spending the previous season in the AHL.

Auld is 25... and he's played in almost 150 AHL games already, spending 4 full years in the minors.

Old
08-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tact View Post
Laus723,

All that being said...

, I read this the first time, thank you! Had you read my extensive post above, instead of reposting yourself, you would have seen that I'm more than happy Luongo is gone, I have felt Louie is overrated for some time now, not just because he was trade, and I think Keenan has done a tremendous job. Sorry, but I'm more excited about what went down...and I hope Louie does well in Vancouver!

Old
08-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
I hope you're not a canuck fan - otherwise you'd be another one of those fans that seem to rip into players after they leave their teams!

I think you've basically just trashed on each and every one of the assets going to the Panthers, just to trash on them!

Allen is much more than a bust.... he filled in nicely in the #4 role last year, and would easily be the canucks #4 again next season if he was still there. He's only gotten better as well - through each year, and through the season as well. He'll be a solid addition to the Panthers, and should be improved again next season, as he's shown consistent improvement so far over the past few seasons. The only bad part here for the Panthers is that they couldn't keep him from UFA status next year.

Bertuzzi's been talked about to death... he needed change, and he could still bounce back next season in another city. Plus he's on a contract year, trying to prove himself all over again in a new market. He could have a great season in Florida.

And Auld... a 25 YO goalie, who played better than anyone should have expected from him, in his first full season in the NHL... He's also gotten better each year, and played much better last year than you've given him credit for.

Bringing up Roy and Brodeur is totally irrelevant IMO... Roy did play 47 games in his rookie year - as a 20 YO, after playing a whole of 1 game in the AHL after junior, before starting as the Habs goalie.... Brodeur was 21... after spending the previous season in the AHL.

Auld is 25... and he's played in almost 150 AHL games already, spending 4 full years in the minors.
Man, I love your insight! I think you're actually seeing things through my eyes a bit, not as a jilted fan, but someone who feels all the change everyone will be getting is going to be great for everyone. I don't hate Luongo, I'm not disappointed that he's gone either, it was a necessary change!

Old
08-09-2006, 10:04 PM
monster_bertuzzi

Quote:
Why?

Why not then in two seasons, why not in three seasons?
Because we're basing this off Luongo's performances with the cellar-dwelling Florida Panthers? Maybe.

monster_bertuzzi is online now   Reply With Quote