HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs Not a Playoff Team Down the Middle

Closed Thread

Old
11-13-2003, 10:46 AM
Red Horner*

vCash: 500
Leafs Not a Playoff Team Down the Middle

After watching the Leafs last night I thought this team is a joke, how could anyone think this team with Reichel, Fitzgerald, and Poni as their centre's. When you add in the soft error prone defence who are they trying to kid. Without Nieuwendyk and Antropov this team has the worst set of pivots in the league.

Old
11-13-2003, 10:49 AM
Doug Evinou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Horner
After watching the Leafs last night I thought this team is a joke, how could anyone think this team with Reichel, Fitzgerald, and Poni as their centre's. When you add in the soft error prone defence who are they trying to kid. Without Nieuwendyk and Antropov this team has the worst set of pivots in the league.
what team wouldn't look bad down the middle if they lost their #2 and #3 centers?

Old
11-13-2003, 10:57 AM
Dar

Send a message via MSN to Dar
Oh look!! Our very own troll!!

Old
11-13-2003, 11:25 AM
Pinto
Burn Them All

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Evinou
what team wouldn't look bad down the middle if they lost their #2 and #3 centers?
Thats all that has to be sad

Old
11-13-2003, 01:47 PM
Shawn

Quote:
The more you post the more obvious it is that you have no idea about the game of hockey. I realize you are trying to stir the pot but what you are really doing is making yourself look like a clown. Keep up the good work.

Old
11-13-2003, 03:38 PM
monkey_00*

Quote:
Red Horner...........

Agreed..........I was hoping that the Leafs wait one more season before blowing up this team of theirs up to Kingdom Come but from what I've seen of them so far already the time to blow up the team and start from scratch may be now and NOT next year.

monkey_00

Old
11-13-2003, 05:17 PM
caber24

Quote:
Without Nieuwendyk and Antropov this team has the worst set of pivots in the league.
this has to be the most idiotic claim of all time... good job.

Old
11-14-2003, 04:05 AM
Joey24

Send a message via ICQ to Joey24
He's just trying to get a reaction out of the leafs board. Lol he always seems to get a good response though I agree it does get annoying.

Old
11-14-2003, 05:30 AM
Shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
Red Horner...........

Agreed..........I was hoping that the Leafs wait one more season before blowing up this team of theirs up to Kingdom Come but from what I've seen of them so far already the time to blow up the team and start from scratch may be now and NOT next year.

monkey_00

You go girl.

Old
11-14-2003, 09:40 AM
DocHolliday

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
Red Horner...........

monkey_00
Add one to the cult of Sluggo, guess we can no longer say that he hasn't convinced anyone.

Old
11-14-2003, 08:15 PM
TomWaits

Quote:

Hey Look Everyone it's Al Strachan - someone who knows nothing about the game giving his negative opinion.

TomWaits

Old
11-14-2003, 08:28 PM
think-blue-

Send a message via MSN to think-blue-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Add one to the cult of Sluggo, guess we can no longer say that he hasn't convinced anyone.
DocHolliday,

I think he was just looking for an excuse to try out his new font.

-ThinkBlue

D

Old
11-15-2003, 07:44 AM
Rand

Besides discussing who is an idiot there hasnt been much of substance in here, and I doubt there will be... so, closing time.