1. RECCHI - our last offensive star
2. VOKOUN - very good goalie
3. LECLAIR - the power forward we should have kept
4. BEAUCHEMIN - this could come back to haunt us (if he gets 50-60 pts/yr)
5. TUCKER (pesty & gritty, yet dirty)
Some of the guys listed make me wonder if posters are thinking of getting these guys back in a fantasy league way, at the peak of their game. I mean, LeClair... are you kidding me? Reechi? Ruchinsky? Schneider? Conroy? Chelios? As awesome as these guys once were, these guys are all in the twilight of their careers
Why bother? We have guys that are as good as those guys are right now, and our guys will get better, not worse. And the guys on ou roster cost less.
If Voukum makes a fast come back from his illness, he is the #1. Then maybe Beauchemin, then maybe Asham. Zubrus... great in video games, but in real life.... he never became the guy everyone hoped.