HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Who needs or who would take Ribeiro?

Old
08-09-2006, 10:32 PM
ronaldojaime

vCash: 500
Who needs or who would take Ribeiro?

And for what??????

Calgary looks like they are missing a centerman.... for Lombardi
Washington for ??????

Ribeiro cannot play on the second line with Samsonov and Kovalev!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Bob PLEASE get rid of him

ronaldojaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 10:34 PM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
I am not a ribeiro fan by any stretch but he could flourish with those two.
I say give him a chance I am sure you will change your tune if he has put up 5 or 6 goals and 10 -12 assists in the first 10 or 15 games!

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 10:39 PM
ronaldojaime

I was watching his highlights on NHL.COM and all his goals sucked... either he was cherry picking or scored when the game did not count..... He's slow and weak.... He's cocky and he shouldn't be..... A friend of mine saw him doing some business in the washroom with this chick and he threatened him to score some goals the next night he scored 2!!!!!!!! But what kind of class he has taking a women in the bathroom...

Old
08-09-2006, 10:43 PM
tnq

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyGuyGuy View Post
I was watching his highlights on NHL.COM and all his goals sucked... either he was cherry picking or scored when the game did not count..... He's slow and weak.... He's cocky and he shouldn't be..... A friend of mine saw him doing some business in the washroom with this chick and he threatened him to score some goals the next night he scored 2!!!!!!!! But what kind of class he has taking a women in the bathroom...
do you need to care about his personal life ? sicko

tnq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
And for what??????

Washington for ??????

all the calgary forwards can fly. the flames will not be interested in ribs

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Souffle
A soupçon of nutmeg

Quote:
I wonder what he was selling or buying from her.

Souffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Quote:
post of the year.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 10:47 PM
ronaldojaime

I am just saying he is pathetic ..... that's all... He not a Koivu, he's not Rivet ... He's got no class

Old
08-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Mxpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave View Post
I wonder what he was selling or buying from her.
No, this was the quote of the year!!!

Mxpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 10:56 PM
HabuseMoi

Dude... US we NEED Ribeiro right now, if Koivu doesn't come back we will definately NEED him

HabuseMoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 10:58 PM
HabuseMoi

Quote:
Maybe the woman was offering sex to him?

it's not like he was ****** her

Old
08-09-2006, 11:03 PM
ronaldojaime

Originally Posted by HabuseMoi
Maybe the woman was offering sex to him?

DUHHHH I did not want to be rude but he was muff diving in there.... In a public washroom!!!! Punk got scared of my friend

Old
08-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Sthabs

Sthabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 11:21 PM
CaptCrunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabuseMoi View Post
Dude... US we NEED Ribeiro right now, if Koivu doesn't come back we will definately NEED him
Hmmmm, yeah. I'm with him.

If koivu misses a month I don't want to see Bonk on the 2nd.

I mean, I know we could get a lot better and I fully trust Pleks on a 2nd but a Plekanec-Bonk-Begin-Murray center line is kinda pushing it a little.

Besides, I am quite certain that the "replace Ribeiro" concept has been flashing in a mad red neon light on Gainey's dashboard for quite some time now.

As a matter of fact, you can see Ribeiro's presence on our 2nd line as a barometer of some sort. One that says: we didn't find any better.

Why do you think Gainey constantly sign him to 1 year contract? Trust me, once he finds that 2nd center, he won't trade Ribeiro, he just won't resign him.

Anyways, I'm kinda expecting one of three things of this tread:

A) For someone to ask for a credible link for the Ribeiro's muffdiving incident

B) For a moderator to delete the post

C) For a moderator to delete the thread altogether...

CaptCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 11:23 PM
ronaldojaime

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCrunch View Post
Hmmmm, yeah. I'm with him.

If koivu misses a month I don't want to see Bonk on the 2nd.

I mean, I know we could get a lot better and I fully trust Pleks on a 2nd but a Plekanec-Bonk-Begin-Murray center line is kinda pushing it a little.

Besides, I am quite certain that the "replace Ribeiro" concept has been flashing in a mad red neon light on Gainey's dashboard for quite some time now.

As a matter of fact, you can see Ribeiro's presence on our 2nd line as a barometer of some sort. One that says: we didn't find any better.

Why do you think Gainey constantly sign him to 1 year contract? Trust me, once he finds that 2nd center, he won't trade Ribeiro, he just won't resign him.

Anyways, I'm kinda expecting one of three things of this tread:

A) For someone to ask for a credible link for the Ribeiro's muffdiving incident

B) For a moderator to delete the post

C) For a moderator to delete the thread altogether...

Old
08-09-2006, 11:28 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
And for what??????

Washington for ??????

You answered your question... No one...

Ribs wont survive long in the new NHL be sure... I even doubt a team will offer him a contract after the next season... Perreault signed with Nashville so nothing is gonna surprise me but I seriously doubt...

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 11:40 PM
ronaldojaime

Yo CAPTCRUNCH

You are definately not from Montreal... ( I smell a Toronto fish) for asking a link.... you're a geek .... Predicting that this thread will be deleted maybe yes maybe no... but typing in those points .... you're a bigger geek....

Old
08-09-2006, 11:47 PM
HabuseMoi

Quote:
Yo CAPTCRUNCH

You are definately not from Montreal... ( I smell a Toronto fish) for asking a link.... you're a geek .... Predicting that this thread will be deleted maybe yes maybe no... but typing in those points .... you're a bigger geek....
Come on, the guy has been posting here for some time now, and this thread got nothing to do with Toronto.

by the way, I'm pretty sure more than half the guy here would do a hot woman in a public bathroom. Hell even in the middle of a crowded party if their shlong was at leat 1 inche over the average size.

Old
08-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Judge Sauer*

I've already called St Louis and sticking to that if he get's traded.

Judge Sauer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2006, 11:55 PM
CaptCrunch

Ben. J'vais me faire chier (lire: avertir) avec ce message mais je suis définitivement de montréal. Plus spécifiquement de Pointe-St-Charles.

Et Puis je suis né sur la rive sud de deux parents qui ne parlent pas anglais pour 2 cennes.

Faque... je ne suis pas de Toronto mais je te remercie si tu voulais dire que mon anglais est bon.

!

Old
08-09-2006, 11:58 PM
bayrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabuseMoi View Post
LOL if Koivu doesn't come back, and Ribeiro is our top centerman, we are, how shall I say it.... ROYALLY SCREWED

Where was Ribeiro when Koivu was out during the middle of the season? Where was Ribeiro when Koivu was out in the playoffs? He was invisible, absolutely useless. As our #2 center, he did diddly-squat to even come close to what Koivu's presence alone brings to this club. He didnt step up one bit to fill the hole left by Koivu.

His name shouldn't be mentioned anywhere near Koivu's name. Sure he's potted a few goals and some assists, but when it counts, Ribeiro is as useful as (sorry to say) someone on a wheelchair. He cannot, and I repeat, cannot be a top center for any team, especially the Canadiens.

bayrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2006, 12:01 AM
ronaldojaime

I'll take back what I said CAPTCRUNCH.... You're a true Habs Fan but I just don't agree with your point of view for having Ribiero here... He can be replaced by anyone, even if Koivu is out in the beginning of the season. Theodore gone... Dagenais gone.... Ribiero next please

Old
08-10-2006, 12:02 AM
HabuseMoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayrider View Post
LOL if Koivu doesn't come back, and Ribeiro is our top centerman, we are, how shall I say it.... ROYALLY SCREWED

Where was Ribeiro when Koivu was out during the middle of the season? Where was Ribeiro when Koivu was out in the playoffs? He was invisible, absolutely useless. As our #2 center, he did diddly-squat to even come close to what Koivu's presence alone brings to this club. He didnt step up one bit to fill the hole left by Koivu.

His name shouldn't be mentioned anywhere near Koivu's name. Sure he's potted a few goals and some assists, but when it counts, Ribeiro is as useful as (sorry to say) someone on a wheelchair. He cannot, and I repeat, cannot be a top center for any team, especially the Canadiens.
Where was Ribeiro the year before the lockout... Oh yhea... He was taking us in the playoff and he was the point leader of the team.

and your post seem to say that we dont need him as our first center if Koivu is not back, then if he is not here we need to havec Pleks and Bonk on the first two lines.

Old
08-10-2006, 12:03 AM
CaptCrunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayrider View Post

Hehe. Figure this: if Koivu doesn't come back, Ribeiro is the best we've got.

TO DUM!

Old
08-10-2006, 12:03 AM
CaptCrunch

Quote:
I'll take back what I said CAPTCRUNCH.... You're a true Habs Fan but I just don't agree with your point of view for having Ribiero here... He can be replaced by anyone, even if Koivu is out in the beginning of the season. Theodore gone... Dagenais gone.... Ribiero next please
I do get your point lol.