HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Road Trip!

Old
08-17-2006, 06:09 PM
puckscene

vCash: 500
Road Trip!

Anyone interested in trying to get tickets with a group discount/a bunch of tickets together for the 9/29 game in Atlanta, e-mail me at Titan22381@comcast.net with your name and how many you think you'd want. We need at least 20 people to get a discount - I already have 5...we can figure out how to pay, where to get seats, getting a ride for anyone that needs one, how to distribute tickets, etc. If we can get enough people, I plan on calling the Thrashers group people at the beginning of next week.

If it works well enough, I may try to put another one together later in the year. I know the Blues have a large group of fans that make road trips every so often, I don't see why we couldn't.

puckscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2006, 11:21 PM
puckscene

No takers? Instead of doing the group thing, I'm thinking of just buying a block of tickets when they go on sale on Saturday (up in the $10 seats, which are apparently quite good). If anyone is interested so we can all sit together, e-mail me ASAP.

puckscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 08:53 AM
quartermaster29

Send a message via Yahoo to quartermaster29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan22381 View Post
No takers? Instead of doing the group thing, I'm thinking of just buying a block of tickets when they go on sale on Saturday (up in the $10 seats, which are apparently quite good). If anyone is interested so we can all sit together, e-mail me ASAP.
My wife (MQM on the other board) said she emailed you for more info... just FYI

quartermaster29 is offline   Reply With Quote