HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Notices

Yahoo Fantasy League

Old
04-09-2007, 03:35 AM
DRL
Streak killers!

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DRL Send a message via Yahoo to DRL
its official, they fixed the standings, we are co-champions!!!! what a great way to end the year!

congrats buddy! lol i feel like tag team champions haha

DRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2007, 03:37 AM
DRL
Streak killers!

hehe mclennan cost me solo possesion of 1st, i dropped 1 pt in both the gaa and sv% categories, serves me right for goin against the avs

Old
04-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Foppa2118

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL View Post
weird i just checked it and it says i got 225 and you got 224, but it says i was a -1 and you were a +1.5 and the day before we were tied at 224, no?

im thinking its just messed up and your going to finish with 225.5 and me 223. great close race!
Yea, I'm a bit confused myself. I saw those numbers earlier. I totalled up all the categories and they were right, but they hadn't been adjusted yet because I know I should have been tied in the +/- category with Bleedgreen and I was still ahead of him.

Now we're back to being tied again but they have you as losing 1.5 points yesterday, and me losing .5. I know I was supposed to lose .5 on the night, but I thought that would have been off the numbers from yesterday that had us tied. It looks the totals were adjusted off those numbers that had you ahead and not where we were tied at 224. I don't know if that means we shouldn't have been tied yesterday, or if there's some kind of glitch that put you ahead before they added the results from yesterday or what.

I'm a bit confused as to what happened and if we are still tied or not. Either way it was a fun season, and I'm happy to come in second or be tied, but it feels strange having it end this way.

Foppa2118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Gumballhead

I can't believe I shot up to 8th, and I can't believe I nipped Jori. Whoever traded me those goalies for Gaborik helped me a lot. And also whoever the genius was that told me to pick up Backstrom. Oh yeah, that was me.

Next year I am going to draft goalies who not only get shutouts, but lots of short handed points.

Gumballhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Melrose'sMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Record Robot View Post
I can't believe I shot up to 8th, and I can't believe I nipped Jori. Whoever traded me those goalies for Gaborik helped me a lot. And also whoever the genius was that told me to pick up Backstrom. Oh yeah, that was me.

Next year I am going to draft goalies who not only get shutouts, but lots of short handed points.
I'm pretty satisfied with my results as well...finished 3rd with 215 pts, and only made 14 moves all season. I remember when I was 11th, and shot up into the top 3 to stay...

Melrose'sMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Foppa2118

Hey Kaizer, any idea why yesterdays standings that had us tied were changed for like an hour to have DRL with the lead, before the final days stats were added, which ended up with us being tied again? I can't help but feel I should have pulled out a win on the final day, lol. Were Saturday's stats that had us tied, wrong in the first place?

Old
04-09-2007, 07:13 PM
DRL
Streak killers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Record Robot View Post

that was a great trade for both of us

gaborik and brygalov for hasek and nabokov, nabie was awesome for you, hasek kinda got injured, but you got lots of shutouts out of that deal.

gaborik played ok for me but the key was dealing him for lecavalier, bryz did nothing but i moved him anyways.

glad i could help you out with nabie, who would've thought he would end being the starter after i dealt him lol.

Old
04-10-2007, 02:03 AM
12# Peter Bondra

I drafted Harding with my last pick in the draft, thinking that the MIN backup would have good stats.

Imagine if I had drafted Backstrom .

Atleast I now know that goalies are valueable.

12# Peter Bondra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2007, 02:53 AM
Foppa2118

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL View Post
its official, they fixed the standings, we are co-champions!!!! what a great way to end the year!

congrats buddy! lol i feel like tag team champions haha
Well, congratulations on being co-champs. I still have a funny feeling about the way that last day went down, but it doesn't sound like anybody has any answers. It was fun, and gl next year everybody.